We Finally Meet

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 

Lay's POV

 

I was really in a good mood to practice today. Dancing was my passion and everybody knows it. But why, do I feel so strange? It's like something will happen.

We were in the middle of our dance practice for the next event when manager hyung called us. I notice that he was with a girl, I wonder what a girl doing here. We line up and the girl started to introduce herself to us, manager added some information about her.She is so cute and she looks familiar, WAIT! that can't be her, but it's really her. Everyone greeted her except me, I was too shock to see her. Finally!

"IT'S YOU!!" I shouted as I point at her. Everyone turn to me confused.

 

Author's POV

 

"Lay, what's wrong? have you met Seul Joo before?" ask manager.

Lay nodded and you feel your cheeks getting warm. You couldn't look at him but you feel that he was staring at you.

"She's the one I been talking about" Lay shouted still pointing at you.

The other members look at you the Suho snapped "Oh! I get it" he said laughing.

"Lay just want to tell us that Seul Joo-shi is the fan that he keeps on searching" he explain.

All eyes turn to you and Managerjust shook his head and smiled as he saw you already blushing very hard.

"I think everyone needs a break, Seul joo-shi why don't you build a bit of rapprt with these guys" Manager said as he taps your shoulder and left the studio.

 

The boys approach you, Baekhyun held your hand and guided you to the corner of the dance studio. Lay then snaps Baek's hands off of you.

"Ya! Baek Stop touching her!" he said a bit annoyed.

 

You were too shy to speak to him and he looks at you and smiled "Noona, Let's sit there" he said.

You nooded and the other members sat down on the floor forming a circle.

 

Lay sat next beside you and he was a bit clingy that made you feel a bit awkward but at the same time you love the attention he gives you. You can see the other members gave a huge grin at the both of you.

"Ahemm... Since Seul Joo noona will be part of the family starting today, let's all start introducing ourselves to her again" Suho said.

They all stood up and said their intro "WE ARE ONE, ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO-IMNIDA" they chorused and bow at you. Just like they always do every event they attended. 

Each of them introduce themselves one by one. When the last member is finish you stood up and also introduce yourself to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Seul Joo imnida, I will be EXO's nurse starting today, please take care of me" you said.

 

All of you sat down on the floor. Lay was on your right and Suho was on your left. 

"Now that we have introduce ourselves, can we ask you something noona?" Suho ask.

"Of course, anything, but first can I request something first just for Lay-shi and Suho-shi? you ask and they nooded. "Since Lay-shi and Suho-shi were born at the same year can you just call me by my name no need to address me as noona" you explain and they agreed.

 

You can see the smile on Lay's face. You wanted to explode form all the happiness you feel right now and when you heared what Suho said that Lay keeps thinking of you. For almost a year and a half he still remembers you even though he forgot your name remembering your face was enough.

"Umm.. noona are you a fan of EXO?" Chanyeol asked.

"What kind of question is that Yeol?" Baekhyun said rolling his eyes at Chanyeol.

You laugh at the question and answered "of course I am, ever since you promoted your WOLF album I was your fan" you explain.

"I'm your bias right?" Lay ask as he points at himself. You blush a little and everyone laugh.

"Isn't it obvious that noona likes Lay hyung, everytime hyung talks to her she always blush" Chen said.

You started explaining to them that you all like them but there are just some few memebers that stands out a bit. Lay, Xiumin, Tao and D.O were your biases and everyone would cheer for the four memebers. 

"But it doesn't mean I'll treat the others less" you explained and everyone understood.

 

The conversation lasted for hours. The boys somehow forgot that they have practice to do. They were enjoying talking to you but Suho remebered.

"I think we should continue this conversation next time, we already spent many hours talking, we still have dance practice to do" he explain.

Suddenly manager interrupted "no need to worry guys, just spend the whole day getting to know Seul Joo-shi, we'll just practice tomorrow" 

 

They all cheered and continued the conversation with you. You were happy and never imagine that they were so easy to talk with. It felt like you knew them  personally for many years already. 

 

Baekhyun told some of their hilarious experience that made you tear up from all the laughing. Lay and Kai even showed you some dance moves and you were really amaze with them. It was like a simple welcome party for you even though there were no feast.

 

 

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen were always the ones who keeps asking questions about you. You notice that the D.O is the most silent of all. All he does was laughing and smiling.

"We are happy to finally meet Lay's fan girl" Luhan said as he nudges Lay. 

You look at Lay who was rubbing the back of his neck and he was blushing. 

"You wouldn't believe that he keeps dozing off ever since he met you" Sehun added.

You just let out a huge grin trying to keep yourself from screaming. You know deep inside you felt you wanted to explode. You turn to Lay who was glaring at Sehun. Then Tao added.

"Gege is always like that noona, promise" he said, he and Sehun then high fived.

You laugh at them and you can see that Lay was blushing hard.

"I think Lay is like that always, he really keeps dozing off and a lot of fans think so too" you said. Everyone laughed and Lay immediately turn to you.

"Ya! Seul Joo-ah is that how you really see me?" He ask.

You smirk "Lay-shi I'm just saying what your fans says about you, but for me you are just thinking a lot" you explain.

"WOOAHH!!!" The others chorused. 

"It's really too obvious you like Lay a lot since your defending him" Xiumin complimented. You then started to blush again.

 

Kris then suddenly cleared his throat to get all of your attention towards him. He told you that since you are already a part of the EXO family you should consider him, Luhan and Xiumin as your Oppas. He said that they didn't mind that you will address them as Oppa. Xiumin was the most happiest of all the three that finally they will have a little sister in the group. You bow to them as a thank you for being so warmly accepted in the group.

 

It was almost time for EXO to go home. They were already fixing their things and tidy the dance studio. All of you went out the of the studio. On your way out of SM Ent. Lay suddenly held your hand signaling you to stop for a moment. The other memebers were already ahead of you. He suddenly whispered to you.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He ask and you nodded.

Manager suddenly appeared behind you and said "don't take too long it's getting late"

The both of you nodded at him as he passed by.

 

Lay then held both of your hands and turn you so that you were facing each other. You feel a little awkward but in a nice way. Your heart beat was getting faster and louder. You avoided eye contact with him but he held your chin and told you to look at him. You can see the seriousness in Lay's eyes and you feel your cheecks getting warm. Your face were just inches away from each other that it was like both of you are going to kiss each other.

"Seul Joo-shi, you just don't know how happy I am today that we have finally meet again" he said.

"I'm happy to see you again Lay" you responded.

"I know that we've been talking almost the whole day but I never get the chance to actually tell you want I really wanted to say to you, I just want to say this personally and this is now my chance since it's just you and me" you nooded. Speachless from his words.

"I want to know you even better Seul Joo, let's start as being friends, special friends" he added.

"I would love to Lay" you answered shyly.

He then kissed your hands and you felt your hands starting to shake. You knew he felt it and he smiled at you. Manager then suddenly interrupted your moment with Lay that made you jump to your feet. Manager inform you that it was time to go.

 

Lay guided you out of the building where the other memebers were already inside the van waiting for him. The window suddenly opened and you can hear the other boys shouting from the inside.

"Noona take care, see you tomorrow"

You wave goodbye to them as Lay entered the van. Manager offered you a ride home but you declined his offer. You said you'll just take a cab going home. He understood and he called a cab for you. You bid farewell to al of them and took your ride. A smile never left your face.

 

On their way back to their dorm, the EXO members were all hyper. Except for Suho and Kris who was sitting next to the driver's seat. They weren't exhuasted at all since all they did the whole day was talking to you. They keep teasing Lay and tries to piss him off. But it failed, he was just too damn happy. But his face fell when Sehun complimented.

"Hyung, I never expect that Seul Joo noona would be so pretty" he said 

Luhan who was sitting between Lay and Sehun starts to laugh "It was really worth it dozing off when you can imagine such a beautiful girl" He said as he nudges Sehun and both of them laugh.

"Ya! Stop that!" Lay shouted and glared at Sehun and Luhan.

Xiumin who was sitting at the back with Chen and Tao ruffled Lay's hair "wooohhh! Our unicorn is getting annoyed already"

"I agree with Sehun and Luhan gege, Seul Joo noona is really pretty" Tao added.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sitting in front together with Kai and Kyungsoo turn to face Lay.

"Lay hyung, if you won't make a move sooner, I'll ask Seul Joo noona to be my girlfriend" Chanyeol said making a huge grin.

Baekhyun yhen hit Chanyeol's head."Ya! She's Lay hyung's girl, find your own giant" Baek scolded.

 

Though his friends were so annoying Lay couldn't help but laugh at them. But everything fell into silent when Kyungsoo suddenly spoke.

"I just notice guys, I think she's not Korean" he said.

Kai who was resting his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder frowned.

"How come you said that hyung?" He ask.

"I kind of sense it, remember when she first introduce herself to us, she said that her name was Pearl but she wants us to call her Seul Joo" Kyungsoo explain.

"But her Korean is good, she even speaks better than me and Tao" Lay defended and Tao agrees with him.

Everyone fell into silence. Manager laugh at them "Aigoo, why don't you just ask her tomorrow, I think she wouldn't mind at all" he said nad everyone agreed.

 

Han Ah was just in perfect timing to request a video call. You are itching to tell someone about the incident that happened a while ago.  As you answer her call you immediately screamed. It surprised Han Ah.

"Unnie!? What happened? Are you ok? Why are you screaming?" She ask a little worried about you.

"I'm totally fine Han Ah more than I ever been" you said.

You told her that about your job and at first Han Ah won't believe what she was hearing. She thought you were joking. But by the way your eyes sparkle with happiness she knew that you were telling the truth. This was no plain fangirling stuff it was all reality. She was so happy for as always and cheered for you to do your best on your new job. 

 


 

I just notice the way other authors write their fanfic to keep the story from over crowding with words. So I followed it. I would like to thank all my subbies for liking my story.  It means a lot to me guys.

 

I have finished writing chapters 8 and 9. It's still on my notebook since I can't always  get my turn on the computer i have written it first on my notebook then later on typed it if I get the chance on the computer. I'm on the process on writing chapter 10.  Please look forward to it.

 

Comment and Subscribe ^^