Taken

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

LAY'S POV

"Yi Xing! Yi Xing! Ya! LAY!"

"Huh? W-what?" I said turning my attention to Luhan.

"Aish.. I been calling you for five times already" he complain. "Here you forgot your passport" handing me my passport.

"Where did you get this?" I ask him.

"From Seul Joo of course, You forgot to get it from her back at the airport" he answered annoyingly.

I just smile at him the took my passport and return my attention to the view outside the van.

I'm so excited to arrive at the hotel. We are here at Changsha, Hunan, my hometown for our guesting at Happy Camp. It was not the guesting that I'm excited about but the vacation we will have after the guesting. We will be having a 2 weeks vacation here in Hunan. I get to spend some time with my family for 2 weeks. It has been a long time since I've seen them. I already message them that I'll be coming home and they were all excited as I am.

We arrive at the hotel and manager hyung assigned us to our respective rooms. I was sharing a room with Suho.

"Ya! Lay want to grab something to eat?" he ask me and I willingly accepted it.

We went to the hotel's cafeteria and spotted some of the members were already there eating. Seul Joo was  with Tao and Xiumin. She saw me and cheerfully waves at me and Suho. 

"Hey guys, what are you eating?" Suho ask as he took his seat next to Xiumin while I took the seat next to Seul Joo.

"Sandwich and Soda" Tao answered and clumsily munch on his food.

"Ya! Tao careful" Seul Joo said wiping the crumble on Tao's face.

I didn't realize that she was already calling me. I was a bit mesmerize from the way she babys Tao. I look at her a bit embarrass and she giggles a bit.  Suho handed me a sandwich and a cold soda and all of us had a little conversation.

"So Seul Joo are you sharing a room with some staff?" Xiumin ask her.

"Aniyo oppa, I'm all by myself" she answered.

"Are you going to be okay?" I worriedly ask.

She nodded. "Of course I willl be okay Yi Xing" she laugh.

We rested the whole day in the hotel since our guesting at Happy Camp will be tomorrow.

 

"Someone's a bit excited" Seul Joo said as she turns to me smiling.

"Sorry about that" I appologize rubbing the back of my neck. I didn't notice that I was already restless on my seat.

We were on our way to the studio where Happy Camp will be recorded. As we arrive, fans were already waiting for us. I cheerfully wave at them as I enter the studio together with the other EXO members. The coordi noona along with Seul Joo help us prepare for our opening performance.

"Nervous?" Seul Joo ask me while she fixes my clothes.

"Not really just happy and excited"  I answered.

"I can tell" she giggled and I pinch her cheeks for being so cute.

Happy Camp was a pre-recorded show so some of our scenes will be cut, but it doesn't matter to me as we played some games along with the host. I spotted my grandparents at the audience. I can't believe they are actually here watching me.

After the show manager hyung informed me that I have some visitors waiting for me in the dressing room and I knew immediately who they were.

"Yi Xing, look how you've matured" grandma complimented.

"He's gotten more handsome from the last time we saw him" grandpa added.

We had a little chat before EXO and I return to the hotel. I told them that I will be seeing them at home along with the other EXO members and they were happy that my co-idols are going to visit.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Yi Xing was totally excited and somehow forgotten about you. You didn't mind, you somehow understand how he feels right now. If you were in his place you too would be excited to see you love ones again after such a long time being separated with them.

While everyone was back in their respective rooms resting, you on the other hand stop by the hotel's cafeteria to garb something cool to drink. On your way back to your room you saw some staff leaving the hotel. They were heading back to Korea for their 2 week vacation also. You notice that Lay was in the lobby talking to someone. You wanted to pass unnoticed but he immediately spotted you.

"Seul Joo-ah!!" He shouted.

You turn to him and approach him. You notice he was with a girl and Lay was holding her hand.

"Where have you been?"  he ask you.

"Umm, just bought some cool drink" you answered showing him the can of soda in your hand.

You notice the girl wisphered something to Yi Xing but it was audible enough for you to hear. She was speaking in Chinese which you could understand. "Yi Xing, who is she?" 

Lay answered her back in Chinese while he introduce you to her. "Mei Lyn I like you to meet Seul Joo, she's EXO's private nurse and my friend" Lay said

"Nihao" you greeted her and she greets you back.

"You don't have to worry, Seul Joo understands and speak Chinese" Lay added.

He then turns to you "Seul Joo I like you to meet Mei Lyn, my baby girl" Lay said while he place his arm around the girl's shoulder.

Ouch! Baby girl? Means that's his girlfriend? Yi Xing has a girlfriend already.

You smile at them trying to hide the pain you felt. Hearing those words from Lay was like a meteor just hit you.

After the brief introduction you excuse yourself from the couple.

"I think I'll see you later Lay, Mei Lyn it was nice to meet you" you said bowing at them.

"Where are you going?" Lay ask.

"Back to my room, I feel a bit tired and I still need to check on the others what could possibly crazy things would be doing now" you said laughing. But actually you badly wanted to leave them.

Lay and his girlfriend waves at you and they took a stroll around the hotel.

 

YOUR POV

Girlfriend, Baby Girl, she must be the girl he keeps talking about in his pre-debut songs.

I keep repeating those words in my mind while I hurriedly made my way in the elevator. I tried my best to keep myself from crying. For all those years I love Lay, and thinking how happy I am that I was special to him. I though everything would be fine but just now I feel like everything just went the other way around. 

As the elevator open to the floor where my room was located. I quickly walk towards my room not even bothering where I was walking. I suddenly bump unto someone and realize it was Minseok oppa. I smile at hi  so that he won't notice that I'm not okay. 

"Mianhae oppa, I didn't see you" I apologize. 

I was about to leave when he suddenly grab my arm stopping me from walking away.

"Hey dongsaeng are you okay? You don't look good" he said to me that made me surprise. Did he saw thru me?

I immediately release myself from his grip and made the most cheerful look I can be "I'm okay oppa, just tired" I said and made my way to my room.

I can see the worried look on Minseok oppa as I was walking away from him. I lock my door and immediately lay down on my bed hugging one of the pillows. It was a good thing that I didn't have to share the room with the other staff.

I started to cry remembering what has happened just now at the lobby. I still can't believe that Lay has a girlfriend. I was so jealous but I was not in the position to be jealous, I'm just a friend and some obsess fan of his. I hope that everything was just a bad dream and ay minute I would wake up, but it wasn't. Everything is all real.

I can see it in his eyes from the way he looks at Mei Lyn how he truly loves her. He even introduce her proudly to me. His Baby Girl huh.

I hug the pillow tightly as I cried my heart out until I fell asleep.

A knock on the door woke me up. I turn to look at the time and it was 6pm. I saw my eyes were puffy from crying when I turn to the mirror. I open my door to see Luhan oppa was standing there asking for some bandage for Sehun. He told me that Sehun injured himself when they were swimming at the pool.I handed Luhan my first aid kit and told him that I'll catch up after I fix myself.

 

"Aahhhhh!!! NOONA!!! SLOWLY IT HURTS" Sehun whined.

'"Hold still Sehunnie, I can't clean your wound if you keep on moving" I told him and he obeyed trying his best to resist the pain.

"What did you do Sehunnie?" I said with a serious tone.

"Well.... I..." he said unable to answer.

"He and Chen Chen were chasing each other around the pool, the floor was a bit slipper and he accidentally slipped hurting his knee" Luhan explained.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he immediately ask for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry noona, I'll be careful next time" he said bowing his head.

I patted his head gently after I tend to his wound. I returned my first aid kit to my room and decide to visit the pool area. Without me knowing Lay was still with his girlfriend and they were at the lobby.

I need to hide, I can't afford facing them again. I saw that they were approaching near me. I hid myself on one of the big plants on the lobby. I can't believe i was playing agent 007 at a time like this. They stood next to the plant which I was hiding and their conversation was audible for me to hear.

"Mei Lyn my baby girl, you just don't know how happy I am to see you again" I heard Lay.

"I'm happy too Yi Xing, I'm glad you are back in my arms again" Mei Lyn responded.

"Wo Ai Ni" Lay said and she replied back.

I covered my mouth with my hands so that they wouldn't hear me. I tried to take a peak and bingo! I saw them kissing each other. I feel my tears were forming in my eyes, that scene was just too much for me.

i keep myself hidden until Mei Lyn left the hotel and Lay went inside the elevator going back to his room. He sure is in love, I can see it from the way he looks at Mei Lyn he looks at me like that and it will never be.

I came out from my hiding place and made my way to the pool area. To my surprise someone suddenly grab my hand.

"Minseok Oppa!?" I said turning to the person who was now holding my hand.

 


Hello guys, sorry for the Emo thingy here.

I just read the translation of Lay's pre-debut songs.

So I added a little twist on the story.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Do Comment.

Thank you ^_^