Confrontation

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Days had passed and everyone was happy that Tao's back to his usual self. Even at times his a cry baby but that's Tao, EXO's cry baby.

"Annyeong!" he cheerfully said as he enter the kitchen.

You were preparing breakfast while Baekhyun was drinking his hot choco. You turn to Tao and gave him his own hot choco. He warmly accepted it and sat beside Baek.

"Woah, I didn't expect you to wake up this early Tao" Baek exclaimed. "It just not so you" he added the he turn to you.

"Noona, what's for breakfast?" He ask

"Bacon and eggs" you respond and Baek cheered he loves Bacons.

"Extra bacons for me noona, thank you" he suggested

"Me too eomma, extra bacons for me too" Tao said.

Baek almost spill his hot choco when he heard Tao called you 'EOMMA' he carefully place his cup and curiously look at Tao.

"Wait wait wait, did I just heard it correctly? You called Seul Joo noona, EOMMA!?"he exclaimed.

"Yup, she's my eomma now, right eomma" Tao responded proudly.

"Did I miss something? When did this happen? Noona explain?" Baek demanded.

You explained about the request Tao's mother ask and Tao himself decided to call you his mother. It was no problem with you because ever since you treated Tao as your baby panda. Baek nodded understanding the situation. Without expecting he suddenly shouted.

"HEY GUYS!!! NOONA IS TAO'S NEW MOTHER, WE SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON, NO MORE BULLYING ON TAO, HE HAS NOW A TERROR MOTHER!!!" Baek shouted.

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun!" You shouted at him who was now laughing hard.

Xiumin, Suho, Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol entered the kitchen confused after hearing Baek's scream. Baek told them that you were now Tao' new mother. They laugh a bit but they accepted it pretty well. but you wanted to take revenge on Baekhyun so...

"Byun Baekhyun, no bacons for you" you said placing the food on the table.

"W-WHAT!!? B-But noona" before  could finish you cute him off.

"that's your punishment for laughing at me and Tao" you teased.

"Merong" Tao stick his tongue out at Baek.

"Oh, since Tao is the victim he will have your bacons" you added.

Baek felt even worse. Chanyeol rubs his back to comfort him while the others laugh at him. Baek pleaded you to give him his bacons and you laugh at him placing the bacons and eggs in front of him.

Lay saw you laughing, he felt happy seeing your bright smile again. He entered the kitchen, when you saw him your smile suddenly disappeared. You turn to Xiumin and he just smile at you.

"Yi Xing gege, have a seat we're having bacons and eggs for breakfast" Tao said and Lay took his seat.

You place a bowl of rice in front of him and took your seat next to Tao, ignoring Lay.

 

The boys were preparing for their performance in Music Bank. Everyone were still in the dressing room preparing. You help them in their costumes. You attended to Xiumin and Tao. Lay felt a little jealous from the attention they are getting from you while he was being ignored. He approach you hoping that you will check on his costume but you didn't, you just wish him good luck.

EXO won the first place and everyone was rejoicing. Everyone including the SM staff are heading to the restaurant to celebrate EXO's victory. The place needs to be reserve first before entering so fans were not able to enter. Everyone was noisy and cheering, you excuse yourself to the restroom. When you went out of the restroom you accidentally bump unto someone. You apologize and you were surprise to see who it was.

"Yongki? Yongki oppa?" You said staring and pointing at the guy in front of you.

He trun to you and he too was surprise to see you "Seul Joo?" He ask, you nodded at him. "Hey! How are you, it has been forever I haven't seen you" he exclaimed.

Yongki was your friend back at your country. He was a student back then when you first met him now he's a professional photographer. You had a little conversation and he told you that he'll be staying in Korea for a month to attend to some things. 

Lay saw you talking to a guy and he felt jealous again. You were laughing, he misses how you laugh everytime both of you are together. You and Yongki exchange phone numbers and you cheerfully return to your seat, enjoying the little celebration.

While traveling to back to the EXO's house, everyone were silent and exhausted. You on the other hand was happy texting Yongki and Lay notice you never stop smiling he was pissed off why can't he make you smile anymore.

Upon arriving home Tao was already complaining that he is sleepy, you bid him goodnight and Suho lead him to their room. Lay on the other hand went straight to his room and suddenly his phone vibrated. He look at the caller Id and saw Mei Lyn's was calling. He happily answered it but when Mei Lyn started talking he felt the her voice was a bit weak.

"Baby Girl, how are you? We won in the Music Bank today" He said happily.

"Congratulations Yi Xing, I'm so proud of you" she weakly replied.

"Are you okay baby?" he worriedly ask.

"I'm okay Yi Xing, I have something to tell you Yi Xing, please listen carefully" she said.

"I'm all ears baby, what is it?" Lay ask feeling a bit nervous.

Mei Lyn told him that she just received the news just this afternoon. She said she had no choice but to agree. Lay told her to tell him directly what she was talking about.

"Yi Xing, I know this is going to be hard for the both of us but we need to accept this. It was just a few weeks we got back together after many years we've been separated" she paused.

"Yi Xing, I'm getting married to the son of my father's friend. Both our parents have agreed with the arranged marriage, It was the sake for our family and I'm sorry, but I really need to tell you this. We need to break up Yi Xing, It hurts me telling this to you on the phone but there is nothing I can't do. We're far from each other and this is my best option. I love you Yi Xing and I'm really sorry that it have to end this way. Please forgive me and forget about me, find another girl who will love you better than I did" She said and Lay can hear her crying on the other line.

Lay was speechless from what he just heard. He just told Mei Lyn that he understand and he wishes her to be happy. After they bid farewell to each other Lay immediately hung up the phone. He doesn't understand how he feels, somehow happy? relieved? He wasn't hurt he was just shocked.

He decided to go to the balcony to freshen up his mind. He then spotted you and so did you. You stood up from your seat but he stopped you. he held your hand and you can see the seriousness in his eyes. He wasn't happy nor even sad.

"Seul Joo, please stop avoiding me" he said tighten the grip on your arm.

"Lay, let go of my arm, I'm not avoiding you, I was really going back to my room" you lied and tried to escape from his grip.

"TALK TO ME!" his voice slightly raised. You knew he wasn't it a good mood.

"W-what?" you nervously ask.

He remove his grip from your arm and held your shoulders turning you to face him.

"I said talk to me, i just notice that the past weeks you keep avoiding me and up until now, what did I do wrong? did your boyfriend forbid you to talk to me!?" he angrily said.

"B-Boyfriend? w-what are you talking about?" You ask him avoiding eye contact.

"The guy at the restaurant a while ago, he's your boyfriend right?" he ask you tightens the grip on your shoulders.

"He is not my boyfriend, he is just my friend back at my country" you defended.

"Okay, he is not your boyfriend then what is your reason why do you keep ignoring me? All you did was focus on Tao and Xiumin,  can't you see I'm here too!?" he shouted. Your eyes grew from what you heard.

"Before all your attention was on me, but now you hardly talk to me, don't you know how I felt whenever you ignore me and attend to others? I'm jealous Seul Joo. Where's my fan? My ultimate fan, What happened to you?" he said shaking you a bit.

You didn't want to argue with him but it was getting on your nerves.

"WHAT!? How you feel? Is that what you've been thinking all this time? how you feel Lay!?" you shouted, releasing yourself from his grip.

"I never imagine you to be this selfish Zhang Yi Xing, to whom are you jealous? to Tao? to Minseok oppa? haven't you place yourself on Tao's situation when he lost his mother?"You blurted everything you feel to him.

"You're worried with what you feel? How about how I feel Lay? did you care how I feel? oh wait, why would you care, I'm JUST YOUR FAN! Your ultimate fan that is been in love with you for many years. Now you tell me you're jealous? Didn't you know how I felt when you introduce me to your girlfriend? I almost died back there and Minseok oppa was was the only one who comforted me while was crying my heart out" you said while tears were already flowing from your eyes.

"I decided to keep my feelings for you Yi Xing because I know that you can never see me like the way I see you Yi Xing, I thought all those treatment you gave me was a start fro you to love me but I was wrong, It was all fan service!"

He just stood there surprise from the words you were saying.

"I'm sorry for being  such an obsessed fan and for falling deeply in love with you" you added.

He cupped your cheeks "Seul Joo-ah" he said while wiping your tears with his thumbs.

You shove him off "Yi Xing please stop being so nice to me, it just hurts me even more"  you said and left the balcony.

He was just standing there shocked.

Seul Joo's inlove with me?

He took his seat and covered his face with his hands.

First Mei Lyn broke up with me and now Seul Joo's angry with me. What should I do now? Everything is just too sudden.

 


 

Here's the new update my dear subbies.

tell me what you think about this.

ENJOY ^_^