China Trip

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

hello hello, so how was the last chapter? 

like it? 

here's another one and more chapters to come. ^^

 


 

The whole week spending with EXO went really well. Each day you get to know them better, how they act and be theirselves not bothering how they look. Each of them had their own personality, like Lay who sometimes can be quite forgetful and how Tao sometimes throw tantrums and the only person who can approach him was you. Kris finds it annoying sometimes but you find it cute. 

You have even proven some facts you have read in the internet about them. Like Baek and Kyungsoo likes to bully Chanyeol just for fun. You even saw a video of Suho crying on Chanyeol's phone. Sometimes you would tear up from all the laughing that these boys were doing.

You, Lay and Luhan would sometimes team up and laugh at Kris' drawing. Chen, Sehun and Kai sometimes pulls a prank at you and Xiumin was there to be your saviour. He treats you like you were his little sister and you love the way he protects you. Suho would sometimes treats you for some few snacks that makes the other members envy at you most especially Tao. But your most favorite of all was Lay can be pretty clingy sometimes. He would snake his arm on your shoulders but you never complain because you really love the feeling.

Manager sometimes shooks his head whenever you join in with the boys craziness. He has never seen the boys so hyper and so noisy since you arrive. But on the other hand he was amaze how EXO would behave whenever you were already serious. Even the staff also though that too, they have never expect just for a few days EXO would be this obedient with a person they just newly met and that made you feel proud of yourself.

 

"Is everybody reay to go?" Manager ask.

"Yes!" EXO chorused.

They all went out of their dorm and to their van. Everyone was on their way to Incheon Airport going to China. The boys were silent when Suho spoke.

"Hyung are we going to fetch Seul Joo at her apartment" he ask their manager

Manager shook his head "no need for that, she already texted me that she's already at the airport" he answered.

"Woah, she's early, as expected from Seul Joo" Xiumin complimented.

 

They arrive at the airport and there were already a lot of fans waiting for their arrival. One by one they went out from the van and the security surrounded them preventing fans coming near them.

You on the other hand was already inside the airport along with the other staff of SM. You heard some fans screaming and shouting EXO. You knew the boys have arrive. You immediately saw manager and you approach him carrying your luggage with you. The boys were happy to see and Lay approach you with a smiling face showing his dimple.

All of you were already inside the plane. The boys were already sitting comfortably on their seats without worrying about fans taking some pictures of them since all of you got first class ticket. Lay was seated next to you and next to him was Xiumin. 

 

Upon arriving to China, just like in Korea fans were already waiting for EXO's arrival. There were banners and fansigns everywhere. You look at the boys and you knew that they just woke up from the plane ride but they still manage to keep a smiling face as they greet and wave at their Chinese fans.

 

At the hotel, you were sharing a room with one of the coordi noona and it was not a big deal with you since she was very nice.

"You must be Seul Joo-shi, the boys keeps talking about" she said as she greeted you.

You smile at her and greeted her back. After you were done unpacking some of your things you decided to take a little tour around the hotel. You saw that some of the biys were already at the pool taking a swim.

"Noona! Take a swim, it's very relaxing" Baekhyun shouted as he waves at you.

You smile at him as you approach the pool. Suddenly someone surprised you that let you out a loud scream.

"GOTCHA NOONA!!"  It was Sehun. He was tiptoeing behind you all along.

"Ya! Sehunnie how dare you!!" you shouted glaring at Sehun who was running towards Baekhyun.

The two boys were laughing hard at you. You pouted annoyingly and decided to approach the chair near the pool. Suddenly you heard a deep voice shouting. You turn around seeing Chanyeol running towards the pool on his swimming trunks.

"NOONA! OUT OF THE WAY!" he shouted as he jump and you hurriedly evaded him moving away as far as possible from the pool.

"CANNON BALL!" Chanyeol shouted as he jumps in the pool like he was a ball. He made a large splash that almost hit you if you were a bit near the pool.

"Aisshhh!!! Stupid Giant! Why do you have to do that STUPID CANNON BALL!!??" Baek complained. Water was dripping from his face due to the huge splash Chanyeol just made. Sehun was coughing, he thought he swallowed some pool water. Chanyeol just laugh at them and he starts to run away from Sehun and Baek but they manage to catch him and started punishing him.

"NOONA, HELP ME!" Chanyeol screaming for help. You laugh at them and approach the pool.

"I think that's enough guys, Yeollie had his punishment, he might drown and we don't want that to happen" you said.

They obeyed you and let go of Chanyeol. You returned to your seat and relax a bit. You let the boys enjoy a bit since the event will be tomorrow they have the whole to relax a bit. You close your eyes and feel the breeze of the wind touching your skin. Suddenly something cold touch your cheeks which made you jump a bit and made your eyes open wide. You saw it was Xiumin who was holding a can of cold soda.

"Ya! Oppa what was that for? You know that was very cold" you complain pouting at him.

He laugh at you and took a seat next to you.He handed you the other soda and you happily accepts it. Both of you watch the three boys playing in the pool like little kids? After a few minutes Luhan joins them.

I wonder what is Lay doing? You thought.

"Oppa, do you know where are the others? I haven't seen them after we arrive here at the hotel" you ask Xiumin.

"Maybe in their rooms, they were a bit exhausted from the trip, I'm sharing the room with Lay and he is sleeping, I know you wanted to ask about him" he said teasing you a bit. You turn your attention to the boys at the pool trying to hide the blush on your face, but Xiumin still noticed it, he just smiles and ignores it.

 

You were at the backstage helping the other staff preparing EXO for their performance. Just any minute now they will be on stage facing millions of fans out there. You notice Tao was a bit lifeless compared to his usual self. You approach him and ask.

"Tao? Are you ok?" He looks at you smiling and nodded. You touch his forehead and neck comparing the temperature from yours checking if he has a fever apparently he was ok.

"I'm really fine noona, no need to worry" he said. You smile at him as you fix his outfit.

"If ever you feel something is wrong, don't hesitate to inform noona, arasseo? You said and he nodded.

He join the others who were already lining to exiting the backstage. Lay then called you and you turn to him.

"Wish us luck Seul Joo" he said.

"EXO FIGHTING!!" You cheered and some of them giggled.

"FIGHTING!!" they chorused.

 

You watch them in front with the other staffs of SM Entertainment, since you have a special place away from the audience. You watch how graceful Lay can be when his on stage and you smiled thinking that he was a total opposite when he is off stage. But whenever you turn to Tao you just can't stop yourself from worrying. Even manager mention it to you that something's wrong with him.

Everyone was exhausted from the performance but you were thankful that no one got injured. You greeted them and told them that they were great. A huge grin suddenly appeared on Chen's face that made you curious. He suddenly shouted.

"GROUP HUG WITH SEUL JOO NOONA!" 

"WOHOO!!" The 12 sweaty boys surrounded you and started to cuddle you.

"Ahhh!! Sweaty, smelly boys" you complain trying to escape the group hug. You weren't annoyed you even giggled with their childish behavior.

The other staff were laughing at you as the boys release you from their hug. You were a bit wet from their sweats and you were complaining.

"Great! The fans got hand shake, while I receive a sweaty hug, thanks guys, I really need it" you said while wiping your face.

"Isn't that cool noona, you now smell like us, kekeke" Chen said. You turn to him glaring and you crossed your arms infront of your chest.

 

You were on your way to the restaurant for dinner, you join Lay, Xiumin, Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo and Kai while the others were at the other van. Lay as usual was sitting beside you resting his head on your shoulder,  you knew he was tired so did the other members. At the restaurant you can't stop watching at Tao. You were just too worried since he usually eats a lot especially when he is really tired. But this time he doesn't have the appetite to eat. Xiumin nudges you when he notice you were not touching your food and keeps on staring at Tao.

"He's just tired stop worrying, loosen up a bit, if your like that you can be mistaken as Tao's mother" Xiumin joke.

"Ya! Oppa, i'm just worried or I'm just not used to his behavior of his" you said starting to eat your food. He smiles at you and ruffles your hair.

"Why don't you ask Kris later at the hotel, since his rooming with Tao" he suggested.

"Thanks Oppa"you replied then continued eating.

 

Back at the hotel Tao was in a hurry to their room. You then approach Kris asking him how was Tao this morning. Kris told you that Tao was just a bit weak and nothing else. Getting no additional information from Kris you just decide to confirm later when you'll do your physical assessment with the boys. 

 

You were done with the other member and the only one left were Kris and Tao. Kris opened the door for you and you instantly notice that Tao was hiding under his covers. You first do the P.A. on Kris and he was absolutely fine. You turn to Tao.

"He was like that when I got here" Kris explain "He doesn't even wants me to touch him, I think his throwing some tantrums again, he's just too stubborn"he added. 

You approach and calls him.

"Tao, it's me Seul Joo noona, I'm here to have a look at you, is there something wrong?" You ask.

Tao then immediately remove the cover from his head and he faced you. You can see his face was red. "Noona, it's good your here I was suppose to go to your room but I feel so weak, can you increase the temperature of the aircon, it's really getting cold" he requested.

"I already increased it Tao, are you going to turn the room into an oven?" Kris told him.

You notice that Tao was already shivering, you touch his forehead and he was really burning up. You took out the thermometer form your purse and check his temperature. After a few minutes you have confirmed he was having a high fever.

"Tao your running a fever and it's a high one" you told him.

"Can you sit up?" You ask him and he nodded. You help him sit up and gave him some medicine to help lower down his fever.

You took a towel from his bag and moistened it and placed it on his forehead. You told him to rest and he obeyed you. Kris suggested that you should stay for the night at their room. He offered you his bed while he will sleep at the couch. You thank him but you thought the bed will be unnecessary since you have to monitor Tao's condition. You were relieved when sweat was already forming on his face and neck at least his body is already compensating. The whole night you stayed by his side and keeps monitoring on his temperature.

 

The next morning, Tao woke up feeling all better. He notice you were asleep beside his bed.

Noona stayed here the whole night? 

Suddenly you woke up and saw Tao staring at you. You greeted him and for the last time checked his temperature. A smile appeared on your face when you saw that his fever was already gone? You look at the time and told him to get ready for breakfast. He thanked you for taking care of him the whole night and you can see a slight blush on his cheeks. You pinched it.

"That's ok Tao, after all taking care of you is my job, I don't want EXO's Kungfu panda to be ill" you said and you let a small yawn.

Tao became worried at you. He knew you never sleep properly. But you told him you can sleep later on the plane.

 

Kris told everyone about Tao's condition last night and they were happy that he was already better thanks to your help.

Everyone was already prepared to leave the hotel. Lay was talking with his grandparents since they visited him at the hotel. You on the other hand was still busy talking to Dr. Choi on the phone regarding the incident last night with Tao. You saw Lay from afar waving at you and his grandparent turn to see who he was waving at. You  wave back at them and return your attention to Dr. Choi.

"Was that Mei Lyn?" Ask Lay's grandmother.

"I didin't know that she visited you here" his grandfather added.


 

happy birthday to our healing unicorn lay.

thank you isaranghunhan for the wonderful poster. ^^

I just made a one shot story for Lay's birthday if you guys don't mind checking it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/563423/happy-birthday-yi-xing-oneshot-romance-you-exo-lay-yixing