Sing for Me

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 

Author's POV

EXO were getting ready for their recording. You were just outside the recording studio watching them. You love to listen to their wonderful voices especially Kyungsoo's. When it comes to vocals nothing or no one can compare to his angelic voice.

His English pronunciation was now better compared before all thanks to you. Kyungsoo was not the only one whose English improve but also the other members. Though it was bit hard you keep you patience very very long. You sometimes mumble English words that only you and Kris can understand making him chuckle while the others were confused.

They were already starting with the recording. Thought you love to listen to the you felt a bit bored. Jae Won the Performance Director of SM Entertainment notice your boredom. He decide to bring you along with him in the dance studio to help him with the preparation for the dance practice later and you were willing to help.

"you're bored, right?" He ask.

"Not really" you lied as you attach some wires on the stereo.

He let out a soft laugh and ruffles your hair. Both of you were done preparing the dance studio.

"Why don't you relax a bit EXO will be done any minute, I'll be right back" he said leaving.

You scan your bag searching for your earphones and iPod.

"I wonder what song should I listen to." You ask yourself as you scan on your music playlist.

You settled yourself with the song OPEN ARMS which EXO covered. Since you knew the lyrics pretty well rather than mumbling some Korean words. You pump the volume to the highest level. You close your eyes trying to feel the music.

You let yourself loose yourself to the music and sang a long with it hitting the high notes perfectly whenever you sing Chen's part.

♫ so now I come to you with open arms, nothing to hide believe what I say.... ♫

♫ hoping you'll see what you love means to me open arms ♫ 

After the song ended you open your eyes and heard people clapping behind your back. You quickly turn to face them and your eyes grew wide seeing the it was the boys. You feeling blood rush towards your face.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" You ask, your face was already turning red.

"Long enough to hear the whole song" Chen chuckled.

"Noona, why didn't you tell us that you have a beautiful singing voice?" Kyungsoo ask. But you were to shy to respond.

You hid your face with your hands and the boys approach you pleading that you should sing more for them. It was a good thing Jae won had return and inform them to get ready for practice. But you know after practice they would not stop bothering you until you gave in to their request.

 

Your POV

Sticky, that's how I feel right now sitting in between my most favorite boys, Minseok oppa and Yi Xing. We are on our way back to our house, they just finished their dance practice and it is a bit silent since everyone is exhausted. I was really thankful that they forgotten about the request a while ago. I feel Tao is poking me so I turn to him.

"Noona, sing for us now! Please please please please" he pleaded showing me his puppy eyes.

I'm doomed!

Thanks to my panda everyone jerked from their seats remembering the song request. Minseok oppa and Yi Xing are now shaking me to grant their request.I sighed and gave up .

"Ok ok, what do you want me to sing?" I said

"Anything you like" Suho said.

I decide to sing Baby Don't Cry for them but, the problem is I don't know the rap part. Thank goodness Yeol volunteered to help me, he told me he'll sing the rap part.

I cleared my throat and started singing. 

♪Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga... ♪

Kyungie and Baek hums for me to add a little background.

♪Baby Don't Cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon... ♪

Yi Xing rested his head on my shoulders as I sing. I can see he drowns himself as he listens to me.

The trip was relaxing for the boys and I can see it all in their faces. After I finished the whole sing they all applauded at me. Minseok oppa even patted my head telling me I did a great job.

 

Because it was late we agreed to order some take out food. When we arrive at home Kyungie and I prepared the food for everyone. I don't want these boy will just go to bed on an empty stomach. After dinner I went to the balcony bringing Xing Xing along with me. Gazing at the night sky was one of my ways to relax from all the stress everyday.

Some one pokes me and I turn to who it was. Yi Xing stood in front of me smiling as he looks at me hugging on Xing Xing.

"Do you really like Unicorns?" He ask me as he bends so he can be at eye level with me.

I felt my heart beat faster unable to answer his question. He chuckled and pinch my cheeks.

"Or you just like that plushie because it was from me?" He added teasing me a bit.

"Ya! I just like cute plushies" I defended as I gently slap him. I pouted a bit and he pinched my cheeks again.

He let out a gentle laugh "you're so cute Seul Joo-ah" he complimented then smiled at me his dimple was showing.

Yi Xing stop being so cute in front of me I might die.

He suddenly held my hand "oh! I just remembered, can you sing for me?" he ask 

"Not again, I already sang to you guys back at the van" I complain.

He shook his head "well that was different, I want you to sing just for me" he pleaded.

I could not resist his cuteness so I just granted his simple request. I decided to sing him the song Maybe by Sun Ye of Wonder Girls. I look at him who was attentively waiting for me to sing.

He applauded when I was done singing. I bow to him and he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"That was wonderful, oh why did you choose that song by the way?" He ask me as he releases me from his hug.

"Just one of my favorite songs back at College" I explain. He smiled at me and ruffles my hair.

"Well I like it, it fits you voice very well" he complimented.

Oh! Yi Xing if only you would realize that song was a hint that I really love you.

 


 

Here is the link of the song Maybe by Sun Ye

This was an OST of Dream High