Together

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 Author's POV

Dr. Choi had finished checking on Yi Xing's condition.

"It seems you are okay now but you have to stay here in the hospital for a week to let your wound heal" Dr. Choi ordered.

"A-A WEEK!? B-But Dr. Choi, we have activities scheduled for us this week" Yi Xing protest.

You held Lay's hand and looked at Dr. Choi nodding "I understand Dr. Choi, I'll inform EXO's head manager afterwards" you said and the grumpy Yi Xing just cross his arms on his chest.

Dr. Choi left the hospital room after he had given new orders for you to carry out. Lay was just there on his bed mumbling and complaining about being confined in the hospital. You approach him after you finished carrying out the orders Dr. Choi had made and sat beside his bed.

"Yi Xing-ah, you don't have to be angry at Dr. Choi, you know that we just want your safety, please understand this is for your own health" you explained to him.

He turned to you and sighed. "W-what about the activities?" he worriedly ask.

You caressed his face and smiled. "your activities this week are just fan signing and some more photo shoot, they will understand if they will be postponed and it's your health we are talking about here; I don't want you to be rushed again in the hospital if your wound bleeds again" you said. He smiles at you as he held your hand thanking you for being so concerned about his well-being.

"It's already late Yi Xing-ah, you need to take some rest now; It's time to sleep" you said softly as you tucked him to bed. You waited until he has totally fallen asleep and texted manager about Dr. Choi's order. You made yourself comfortable at the couch in the room and drifted yourself to sleep.

The next morning, you receive a message from manager that he has informed the management about Lay's confinement. As expected and from what you have predicted EXO's activities were all postponed for the whole week until Lay has been discharge.

It was about time you have finish feeding Yi Xing his breakfast when manager arrive. He was there to replace you while you return home to change your clothes. There was also another nurse to take in-charge of Yi Xing while you were gone.

Upon arriving at home, the boys welcomed you with screams as if they haven't seen you for 10 years. They all keep asking about Yi Xing's condition. You smiled at them and told them that Yi Xing is now recovering. They were all relieved to hear the good news and they have been informed that their activities for the whole week will be postponed due to Yi Xing's condition.

After you have finished fixing yourself and was about to head back to the hospital; Kyungsoo handed you a lunch box. He had cooked some food for you and Lay; you happily accepted the lunch box.

"Eomma, will you sleeping at the hospital again tonight?" Tao ask as he back hugs you. You turn to him "Yes baby, I can't leave Yi Xing there, you know that right?" he nodded and you ruffled his hair placing a kiss on his forehead.

He made some aegyo that made you giggle at his cuteness. If he was really your son and if he wasn't taller than you, you could have crushed him from his cuteness. 

"Awww... Don't worry baby, Suho-gege will be with you while I'm gone, he'll be my temporary replacement" you said pinching his cute cheeks. You then headed your way back to the hospital.

 

Your POV

Two days more and Yi Xing will be discharge and his wound is getting well now. It was good that he had been confine for a week, he haven't had enough sleep the past week because of their hectic schedules and promotions.

Though it was a bit awkward way we got together I'm still happy that we are a couple now though we haven't really informed anyone about our relationship especially manager. But I think if we will tell them they will all support me and Yi Xing.

A knock on the door took my attention and as I opened the door manager stood in front with the 11 EXO members behind him. Aisshhh... these boys just can't wait for Yi Xing to be discharge. As they entered and made theirselves comfortable; the quiet hospital room became very noisy and I have to keep reminding them to lower down their voices.

"Hyung so how do you feel?" Sehun asked

"I'm okay now Sehun, if it wasn't for the doctor's order I could have gone home by now" Yi Xing replied to the maknae.

I was slicing some apples from the fruits basket that Kyungie had brought. While the boys keep fuzzing I have finished slicing the apples and handed them to Yi Xing. I just realize how they missed him so much even just for a few days.

I decided to join Minseok oppa who was sitting on the couch; he placed his arm around my shoulder and leaned near my ear.

"As I can see, everything is settled between you and Yi Xing?" he whispered. I turn to him and started to blush.

"W-Well you can say that oppa" I shyly replied bowing my head.

"aww, dongsaeng, I just knew you can't resist that unicorn, you just love him too much" he teased as he pinched the bridge of my nose. 
"and he really loves you too" he added.

"Oppa? You know?" I ask as my eyes grew wide. He just smiled at me and nodded.

Kris oppa then join us on the couch sitting beside me "So any improvement? I mean between you and Yi Xing?" he ask. I turn to him a bit confused. "From what Xiumin and I notice you two are already okay, has he confessed to you?" he added.

I was already blushing hard and here is Kris oppa asking me these things. He seldom talks to me but everytime he does he just hit the right words to make me blush.

"W-Well... H-He...." I paused and nodded to them instead. They suddenly high fived and laugh at my very red face.

"Jebal, Minseok oppa, Kris oppa, I beg you, don't tell the others yet that Lay and I are.... " Before I could finish my sentence they cut me off.

"It's okay dongsaeng, we will leave the revealing on you and Lay. Kris and I are just happy that both of you finally became true to your feelings" Minseok oppa said as he rubs my while Kris oppa ruffles my hair.

 

Lay's POV

A week in the hospital was not a really good idea on my part. I can't even get out of my bed except when I have to use the toilet. But there were some advantages, I have Seul Joo's attention all by myself; she had forgiven me and she was always there to take care of me. Though she maybe sometimes strict but I really don't mind, she was the best nurse I ever known. The best part of this confinement was that I had a chance to confess to her even though I think it wasn't a great time but it really worked and no one can change it, Seul Joo is my girlfriend now. I promise that I will really repay everything she had done.

"Ready to go?" She asks me as I prepare myself.

"Yup, I'm ready" I cheerfully said.

Today I will be discharge from the hospital and I'm really excited to go home. The hospital utility had brought in the wheel chair to my room and I rode it towards the exit where our ride was waiting. It was great that my wound is now totally healed and I can return to dancing again.

We arrive at home; the other warmly welcomed us and they even helped carry my things to my room. It was really great to be back home, it was more comfortable compared in the hospital. Seul Joo even assisted me to my room; though my wound was already healed she still treated me like a very fragile person.

"Yi Xing-ah call me if you need anything okay" she said.

"Okay, I need something right now" I said smirking.

"What is it?" she ask as she places some of my things in the closet.

I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her petite waist and lean near her ear to whisper.

"I need a kiss" I said. She instantly turns to me blushing.

"Ya! Yi Xing stop fooling around" she said but I can see she was smiling though she tries to hide it.

"What's wrong in asking a kiss from my girlfriend?" I ask her and she shook her head but she avoided eye contact with me.

I held her chin and let her look at me straight in the eyes, she was already bright red and she looks really cute. I planted a quick kiss on her lips making her blush even more, but I know she love it.

"Ummm... I-I better change m-my clothes" she said releasing herself from my arms. "See you later downstairs" she added leaving the room.

When she opened the door Xiumin greeted her but all she did was bow at him and hurriedly went out of the room. I can see the smirk on Xiumin hyung's face as he closes the door behind him looking at me; he must have noticed that Seul Joo was blushing.

"Ya! Yi Xing what did you do to my dongsaeng? Why is she blushing?" Hyung ask smirking with his arms crossed on his chest as he stares at me.

"Nothing hyung, all I did was ask for a kiss" I proudly respond.

He laughed a little and sat on his bed. "So when will you two tell everyone your relationship? If you know what I mean" He asks.

Wait!? How did he know that Seul Joo and I are already a couple?

Xiumin hyung must have noticed my shocked expression that he started to laugh at me. He told me that Seul Joo had already told him and Kris-ge that we're already a couple back when I was still at the hospital but the others still don’t know.

"Well maybe later hyung if Seul Joo wants, I still need to ask her" I answered.

"Oh wait, I remember, your package had arrived, since you were still in the hospital when it I arrived I just receive it on behalf of you" he said standing from his bed to his closet. He searched for my package, which was the iPod touch I ordered for Seul Joo. It was supposed to be a peace offering but I think it's better as a gift to her as my girlfriend.

Xiumin hyung handed me the package and I gently opened it. I turn on my laptop to transfer some songs that I think Seul Joo would love. I placed the songs Maybe which she sang to me, Here I Am the original sound track and lastly her cover song of Here I Am.

"I hope she will love this" I said.

Xumin hyung place his hand on my shoulder "don't worry I know that she will love it, trust me" he said.

 

Author's POV

You have finished taking a shower and fixed yourself; you were about to head downstairs but a pair of arms suddenly wrapped you. You smiled as you turn to that person; you knew that it was the love of your life, Yi Xing. Both of you headed downstairs to the living room where the others were staying. On your way he asks you if you wanted to tell the others about your relationship. Without any hesitation you nodded to Lay, knowing that everyone would always accept your decision especially when it comes to love.

As the both of you entered the living room the first person who would always turn to see you was Xiumin. You can see the smirk in his face seeing you and Lay together. Lay signaled Xuimin to get the others attention and he started talking.

"Ahemm... Fellas, there is something that Lay and Seul Joo needs to tell us and they really need our full attention" Xiumin said and everyone turn their attention to you and Lay.

"Ummm... I don't know how to begin this but as you can see Lay and I..." you paused; Lay noticed that you were a bit nervous; he held your hand and he continued your sentence.

"What Seul Joo wanted to say was that she and I are already a couple, boyfriend girlfriend" Lay said.

Everyone fell silent for a few seconds trying to process the news you just told them; they suddenly all cheered for you and Lay just like they have won in the lottery. Kris and Xiumin were laughing hard at the others reactions.

"Woah!!!! Eomma and Yi Xing gege are a couple now? Eomma I'm so happy for you" Tao rejoiced giving you a bear hug. "But I still won't call Yi Xing gege appa" he added sticking his tongue out at Lay. You and Lay laugh at Tao's childish behavior. 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun hugged you congratulating the both of you and everyone was so happy to know that you and Lay are together now. 

"I think this calls for a celebration" Suho said and everyone agreed with him.

"But since Lay just got out of the hospital, we can't risk his well-being, so we will just order food and it is all my treat!" He added.

Kai, Tao and Sehun jump for joy knowing that Suho will treat everyone. 

"Suho hyung everyone will have bubble tea okay?" Sehun requested and Suho nodded making the maknae clap his hands while jumping.

You laugh at them while Lay stood behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.

Everyone was pretty excited for the food; while Suho was on the phone making orders the other boys keeps on whispering at him what to order. Suho even ask you what food you wanted to order, you told him you just wanted a tteokbokki and he happily granted your order.

The food had arrived making everyone excited to eat, but you and Kyungsoo prevented them to touch anything not after you have finished preparing all the food in the table. The hungry beasts were already restless and couldn't wait to eat the food. One you have announced that the food is ready, not a second was wasted and they immediately dug into the food.

"I'm going to eat a lot tonight" Sehun said.

"Me too" Chen said laughing.

After the dinner all of you went to the function room to have some Karaoke. Everyone took turns to sing and luckily they didn’t have to fight whoever gets to sing next. Everything was just going well and made the boys exhausted. The little party ended around 11pm; thought they protested a bit but you still insisted that they should all head to bed. Tao was the one who complained the most and he throws tantrums again but he just can't win over his eomma. You tuck him to bed and he fell asleep.

"Good night baby" you said brushing his hair.

"I hope he won't throw tantrums if he ever wakes up" Suho said.

"Don't worry he won't, though he complains I know that he is already exhausted" you replied smiling.

Suho stretched his body and yawned "I think I should also get myself to bed" he said.

You thank him for the food and bid him good night heading your way out of their room.

You weren't yet sleepy so you decided to visit the balcony for a while to have some fresh air. You jerk a bit when someone kissed your neck; you turn to see Lay has joined you in the balcony. The balcony was a special place for the both of you since you always spent your time together here. Instead of sitting down he just stood there staring at you. To your surprise he took out a small box that he was hiding behind his back and gave it to you.

"What is this?" you ask as you observe the box.

"Open it, you'll see" he replied smiling.

You were surprise to see a purple iPod touch inside it. You turn to him looking curious what the gift was for.                                                                                    

"What's the iPod for Yi Xing?" You ask.

"That was supposed to be my peace offering for you but I don't think that's necessary anymore, so it's a gift for being my lovely girlfriend" he said smiling at you.

You smiled back at him and thank him for being so sweet. He then took out the iPod from the box and plugs the earphones to let you listen to the music that he had placed inside it. You became teary when you heard one of your favorite songs 'Maybe'. 

"I'm really sorry for everything that I did that made you cry Seul Joo-ah, I promise from now on I will make things beautiful and lovely between us, I love you so much my princess" you felt your heart skip a beat when he said those words.

"I promise to love you too Yi Xing-ah, I love you too" You replied and both of you cuddle each other watching the night sky exchanging sweet nothings to each other.


Hello my dear subbies ^^

sorry for not updating soon

but not to worry I'm back.

I have finished writing everything so I just need to transfer it here.

tell me what you think about this chappie!!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!