Fan Signing

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

You are sleeping soundly and dreaming of Lay when a loud banging on your door made you jump out of your bed and you feel like your soul just almost leave your body. Great, just what I really needed

You look at your clock and it says 6:00am, you stood up from your bed angrily and walked toward your door.

"Who on earth would come this early in the morning!?" you ask as you open the door, to your surprise it was none other than your best friend Han Ah.

"Good Morning Unnie" she says cheerfully, you glare at her as she enters your room and makes herself comfortable.

"RYU HAN AH WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS HOUR!?" You shouted at her as you slammed the door shut.

Han Ah knows you very well, she ignores your anger and smiles at you "calm down Unnie, I'm just making sure you won't be late for the fan signing later so I came this early" she explain.

You throw your pillow at her "Late? It's just 6 in the morning for heaven sake Han Ah, the fan signing will be at 10am later, I still want to sleep" you said angrily

"But you need to fix yourself, you got to be pretty, cute, beautiful in front of Lay" she says as she came near you and tries to fix your hair.

You shove her off telling her that you are really annoyed. Han Ah immediately understood and behaves herself. You saw her puppy eyes and you give out a deep sigh

"ok,ok, I'm sorry I shouted at you, just let me sleep a little more, an hour and a half would be enough and I'll let you do whatever you want to do to me" you said cursing yourself you just said that.

She smile and gives you a hug "Thank you, Unnnie, get some rest, I'll make you some breakfast" you lay down on your bed and started to return to dreamland.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


 

Han Ah and you arrived at the venue where the fan signing will be held. You brought your album for Lay to sign it later. It was 9am on your watch, you left your apartment earlier because you just can't stand Han Ah's wining that you might be late?

It was already 9:30am, you heard a fan shouted "EXO IS HERE!!" you felt your heart skip a beat and you saw fans running towards EXO's van and were all shouting from excitement. You on the other hand were stunned on your place, it's like you're dreaming and you don't want to wake up. Han Ah notices that you were drifting on your own little world so she nudges you to snap you back to reality. EXO was already coming out from their vans there were two vans one for M and one for K. You felt your knees became weak as you saw Lay coming out from the van. You followed him with your eyes as he walks towards their table. One of the facilitators instructed the fans to line up properly so that the fan signing can start. All the fans including you obeyed. Han Ah is in front of you and is very excited also to have her notebook be sign by Kai. She somehow adores Kai's dance move when she first showed her a video of EXO's MV.

The fan signing went on for hours; you were pretty exhausted from all the standing and waiting. Everytime the line moves and you’re getting closer you felt your heart beats faster and louder. Finally it was your turn, Han Ah grabs your hand and led you nearer to Lay's table, and she on the other hand went to Kai's. You felt very nervous and you think of backing out, but there was no way, you were already here. You took a deep breath and bravely walk towards Lay.

“Annyeong” he said

“A-Ann-yeong” you replied bowing your head a little.

He smiles at you revealing his dimple as you handed him your album and he immediately took it.

“Umm, Whom shall I address this?” he ask, but you felt a lump on your throat that you were unable to speak.

“Umm, Miss?” he says looking a little worried about you, you swallowed hard and starts speaking

“P-Pearl, ANI! Seul Joo” stupid me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

“Oh, you’re name is Seul Joo?” he ask and you just nodded.

He wrote something on your album which you didn’t know what it was. After he was done he handed you your album back and he noticed how much you were blushing. He smiles at you again and you felt like melting in front of him. He held your hand that made you shock and he gave you a hand shake.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to be nervous about it, Seul Joo-shi” he said smiling at you notice your hand was shaking. You bowed to him as an apology and a thank you. He stood up and bowed to you back. The facilitator led you to the exit was but before you could, you looked back to look at Lay and he was looking at you, smiling and waving his hand. You smiled back and went to the exit. You joined Han Ah and she saw your smile almost reached your ears. You were very happy you felt you’re on cloud 9 and he even called you by your name.

 


LAY'S POV

The whole week was pretty hectic, practice, guesting etc. But today we will be having our fan signing means, sitting whole day and writing. At least, we were able to sleep for 4 hours. We’re now on our way to the venue of the fan signing. We have two vans with us one for M and one for K.

As we arrive at the venue, I can see fans trying to get close to our van.

“It’s going to be another tiring day” Tao complains.

I turn to him and smile “It’s ok, it’s for the fans after all” I said.

We came out from our van and we can hear fans shouting our names, it is kind of deafening. The securities were all trying their best to prevent fans coming near us until we reach our tables. When I was already on my chair we first made a little introduction like we always do. Then I heard one of the facilitators give instruction to the fans and it was good that they obeyed him with no problem. 

Hours passed and I felt my back ache a little from all the sitting and writing but I have to do my job and put a smile on my face. But everything started to slow down when I look at the next fan. She was coming near me; I can feel that she is my fan. I was amazed by her simple look. She was pretty, cute, beautiful… AMAZING! I can see in her face that she is really shy and nervous.

“Annyeong” I said, she reply nervously. I smile at her and she handed me an album, our album.

“Umm, whom shall I address this?” I ask but she didn’t answer back.

I looked a little worried and call her “Umm, Miss?”

she immediately spoke “P-Pearl, ANI!, Seul Joo”

Pearl?, Seul Joo fits her pretty well                                                    

“Oh, your Seul Joo?” I confirmed.

She just nodded and I can see that her cheeks turn redder than before. Her voice was so angelic and how I wish I can hear it again, but I doubt that she won’t speak anymore since she is really shy and nervous. I wrote a short letter to her about how she amazes me I did it quickly and handed her the album back. She took the album and I held her hand to give her a hand shake. I can feel her hand shaking that made me smile a little more.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to be nervous about it, Seul Joo-shi” I said.

She bows to me and I stood up from my chair and bows back at her. The facilitator led her to the exit and I followed her with my eyes as she walks away from me.

Please look back just for the last time.                                                                                                                                                                        

To my surprise she did look back. She is really cute and I’m really happy. I smile and wave my hand at her. I felt energized with her, how I wish I’ll see her again in the future. As she was already out of sight I took my seat and turn me attention to the next fan in line.

The fan signing was a success. We are already at our dorm and we were all exhausted. I just want to take a warm bath and go to bed. As I was lying on the couch I remember my fan girl Seul Joo and it made me smile. Luhan notice me and came near me

“Lay? Are you ok?” he asks.

I nodded “I just enjoyed the fan signing” he looks at me and smiles.

He went to his room to get ready for his turn to shower, while I was left in the living room waiting for my turn to take a shower.

I wish I can see you again my lovely fan.

 


please comment. Hope you like it ^^