Moving In

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥
 

After returning to Korea, You immediately reported to Dr. Choi's office about Tao's incident in China.

 

A month had passed and your job was just like a daily routine. Monitoring on EXO, reporting to Dr. Choi  and carrying out his orders. It was more like baby sitting than doing a nurses job, well since the boys sometimes acted like babies and your their nanny. But it was never been a big deal with you it was legal and you love taking care of this 12 crazy boys. There were no really worse cases that needs rushing to the hospital. There were just sometimes that they would call you in the middle of the night for some certain problems like sudden fever, backaches, clumsiness etc.

It wasn't really a big deal for you since you were really willing to take care of EXO. But for Dr. Choi, he was a bit worried about you. He was thankful that you did a great job in taking care of the boys but your health was also his concern. He talked to Mr. Lee and EXO's head manager that you should move to a place closer to EXO Then you were informed.

"I guess I need some few days off for me to look for a new apartment" you explain.

"No need for that Seul Joo-shi, the company will provide it for you" he said.

"Really?" you ask in surprise and he nodded.

"You'll move in tomorrow immediately" he said "isn't it tomorrows your day off?" He ask

You nodded and your feel a little panic when he said that you'll move in tomorrow. That means you have to start packing all your stuff immediately if you want to bring them all tomorrow. When it means all that means EVERYTHING. 

Now how on earth can I manage to pack everything just in one night?

"Is something wrong Seul Joo-shi?" Ask Mr. Lee as he notice a worried look on your face.

You fakely smile at him "it's just I'm a bot worried about how will I be able to pack everything just i  one night" you explain.

He and Manager chuckled at you and manager patted your shoulder. He told you that he will be there to help you and not to worry, you can come back with the rest of your things if ever you weren't able to pack them. You bow, thanking them for their help.

 

Manager drove you to your apartment and he personally talk to your land lady informing her that you will be moving to another house tomorrow. The old woman understood and was really willing to watch over some of your things if ever you haven't pack them.

You hurriedly went to your room and started to pack your things. It was a good thing that you haven't thrown the boxes of your appliances. You place all your clothes inside your luggage trying your best to let it all fit. You neatly rolled your posters and place them inside a big tube. You got another luggage, you place all you albums and magazines inside. You remember you have dozens of bags and also shoes. 

"I really need a huge plastic bag for these bags, Aigoo what shall I do now? You complain."why with the sudden move!?" You shouted.

A knock on the door interrupted you. You immediately open your door not even bothering you room was already a mess. You land lady stood in front of your door ask if she could be any help to you. You told her you were having a bit of difficulty where to place your shoes and bags. She smiles at you and offers you a huge box that was in her place which she doesn't need. 

She was glad to give it to you and you were thankful for her little help.  As you got the box, she wasn't kidding that the box was huge. It was really enormous, your bags and shoes perfectly fit inside it and it has still room for some of your other things.

The only things left unpack were your pillows, curtains, rags and bed covers. You were already exhausted and decides to end the packing since it was already 1 in the morning. You were somehow thankful that the boys didn't call you. Maybe manager informed them that you were a bit busy with some things. You lay on your bed hugging the unicorn plushie you got from the anniversary concert.

"Goodnight Xing Xing" you called the unicorn plushie and doze off to dreamland.

 

"Wow, you have a lot of things here Seul Joo, no wonder you were a bit worried" manager complimented as he helps you carry your things to the car.

"I still have some things left unpack" you said

"That's ok, I think that's all for now, well just go back to get your other things later" he said and you agree with him and both of you went inside the car.

You arrive in front of a big apartment, more like a big house. You were amaze with the modern design. There was a huge living room a function room for other purposes and a balcony. The kitchen was pretty amazing also. All the rooms where upstairs and there was also a small living room and a balcony.

The house was complete with all the furniture and appliances. But it made you wonder why there were no people living in the house. You decided to ask manager.

"Ummm, manager am I going to stay here by myself?" You ask him as he leads you to your room.

He shook his head as he looks for the key to your room "aniyo, there will be people joining you tomorrow" he said as he opens your room.

Your eyes grew wide with amusement when you saw the room. It was larger compared to your room back at your apartment. Furniture were already complete and the bed was lovely. There was also a bathroom and toilet in it. Manager chuckled when he saw a huge grin on your face.

"So you like it?" He ask

You nodded "not just like it, I love it, it's just so unbelievable, are you sure that this is my room? I won't be sharing it with someone else?" you ask, sparkles can be seen in your eyes.

He nodded and you cheered. "Oh, by the way you don't need to bring your foldable closet here, the room has a built-it" he informed you ask he showed you the closet.

You two then started to bring your things inside your room. "Tomorrow, Mr. Lee has a surprise for you" manager informed you.

"Surprise? What for?" You ask a bit curious. But manager just told you to expect the surprise tomorrow. 

After all your things were inside your room, you and manager went back to your apartment and took all the remaining stuff in your room. You left your closet to your land lady and thank her for everything and for staying at her place for 2 years and a half.

 

"I think that's the last of your thing Seul Joo-shi" Manager said as he place the last box on the floor. You nooded and thank him. He wanted to help you unpack but you hesitated. Since you were a bit embarass that he might see your collection. He smiles at you and left the house.

When he was already gone, you turn your attention to the boxes and plastics inside your room.

"Fighting! I can do this" you determinedly said and starts to unpack your things one by one.

You were already down with two last boxes when your phone vibrated. You immediately pick up without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" You said.

"Yeoboseyo, Seul Joo-ah, bogosipeo" the caller replied.

You smile and you knew that it was Lay on the other line. You can even hear the other boys shouted behind Lay.

"Where are you, why haven't you come here?" He ask

"It's my day off silly, and I'm unpack my things, I just move to a new house and one thing the company will be paying for it" you explain

"Wow, that's great, we will also be moving to our new house tomorrow, so everyone here is packing their things" he said.

"How about you?" You ask. "I'm done, everything is neatly in place" he proudly answered.

You continue fixing your things while talk to Lay on the phone. Hearing his voice was enough to lessen the pressure in you. Without even noticing it you were already done with all your things.  Lay hang up after he wishes you goodnight. You were very happy that he called you though it has been a usual thing that the boys would call you but whenever it's Lay it was totally different. 

 

You were eating breakfast at the kitchen. You remembered that manager told you that Mr. Lee will give you a surprise. You wonder what that surprise is. You were done washing your plate. You wonder what will you do for the day since the boys will be moving to their new house. Suddenly, the door bell sounded. You hurriedly rush to the main door to open it hoping it will be some people coming to share the house with you.

Your jaw drop when you saw who was standing in front of the main door.

 


 

 

Hello another update.

Please subscribe and comment..