little treatment

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Another update here.

please comment and subscribe, if ever there is something wrong with my grammar feel free to tell me.

enjoy ^^

 


 

Your POV

I was awaken by the sound of my alarm, It was 6am. I still have 3 hours left before I have to report to my work. I have received a message form manager last night that EXO will be practicing the whole day at SM Entertainment at 9am. I was also informed that I shoukd visit Dr. Choi first before report to SM. Even though the company was under Mr. Lee, Dr. Choi still collaborates with them when it comes to health of the idols, since he is the consultant of almost the idols of SM Entertainment.

I stood up from my bed and fix myself to prepare my breakfast. I decided to have toast and egg along with white coffee. After I was done I hit the showers.

I arrive at the hospital an hour and a half before 9. I greeted everyone I see on the way to Dr. Choi's office. I knock on his door then opened it. As he saw that it was me he immediately smiled and offered me a seat. I greeted him and took my seat.

We had a short conversation about yesterday and he was happy that the boys accepted warmly and without any problems. Then we sarted with real business.

"Your main job is to monitor the health status of EXO especially the most fragile member of all, Zhang Yi Xing a.k.a. Lay" he said.

I jot it down on my notebook all his instructions. He told me if there will be worse cases, I will report to him every Friday afternoon, but whenever an incident occur  and EXO was out of town I must report the incident to him immediately. I understood ebverything and promise him I will do my best. He warned me about Lay's situation. I knew ever since I became EXO's fan that he has coagulation disorder and it is not safe for him to be injured. He gave me some painkillers for Lay for emergency puposes.

After the short discussion I left Dr. Choi's office and went straight to SM entertainment. It was half past 8.

 

Author's POV

You were on your way to the dance studio when someone calls your name and you turn to see that it was Jae Won the performance director of SM enetrtainment. You greeted him and both of you walk to the dance studio.

You help him prepare some of the things needed for the dance practice of EXO. He was thankful for your help. Suddenly you heard noisy boys coming inside the dance studio, without any doubt you knew it was EXO. Lay was the first to see you and he immediately approach you with a smiling face revealing his dimple.

"Morning Seul Joo-shi" he greeted you.

"Good Morning too Lay" you greeted him back smiling at him.

The other boys also approach you and greeted you. The dance studio became so noisy with all the greetings that somehow annoyed Jae Won.

"Aishh, ok ok, enough, get yourself ready, I need all of you ready here after 5 minutes" he said to the boys. They followed him and starts fixing theirselves for the practice.

You sat down at the corner of the studio where you wouldn't disturb their dance practice. Xiumin then approach you ruffling your hair a bit.

"Make yourself comfortable Seul Joo-ah" he said smiling at you and join the others at the floor.

They first to do some stretching and then the practice started. Everyone took their places and started to dance with the music. You try to focus on the other members but your eyes just keep returning to Lay with his serious face.You were really amaze with alll their dance moves.

WOW! They're so cool, it just like I'm watching a concert.

 

You realize that it was almost 12nn, you were not used to eat later than 12nn. You were already hungry but EXO was still practicing, you wonder if they were already hungry. You somehow notice some of them were a bit tired already. You decided to approach manager.

"Excuse me for a while manager, I'll just buy some lunch for everyone" you said.

Manager's eyes grew wide form the words he heard from you. "Are you sure? For everyone?" He ask.

You nodded andhe told you that you shouldn't bother to it might be expensive to buy a lot of food but you still insisted. He had no choice but to allow you. You smile at him and hurriedly exited the building and went to the nearest restaurant you saw.

While looking at the menu you suddenly realize.

Why on earth did I  decided to buy food for 16 persons?  I heard that EXO eats a lot, Aigoo, good luck girl! There goes your allowance. But not a worry i'll consider this a treat for accepting me warmly yesterday.

 

You were struggling a bit with the plastic bags in your hands. You knock on the dance studio with your feet since your hands are full. As manager saw you he immediately help you with the food. You were greatful for his help. He also help you prepare the food on the floor. You were done arraging everthing so does EXO stopped practicing for lunch. The aroma of the food surrounded the studio and the first one to smell it was Kai. He immediately approach you and shouted at the other members.

"Look noona, bought us some lunch!" He said while he sat infront of the food. You smiled at him as you handed him a plastic container with rice.

The other members excitedly approach you and sat on the floor surrounding the food at the center.

"WOW! Noona, that's a lot, I'm going to eat a lot" Sehun complimented.

You handed each one of them a plastic container with rice and everyone started eating. Lay sat beside you and you place some side dishes on top of his rice.

"Eat a lot guys, you need energy to dance. Practicing on an empty stomach is not good" you said.

"Ahh, this is delicious!" Kai and Tao chorused.

 

In the middle of eating, Kai suddenly ask you a question.

"Umm, noona can I ask you something, it just we were all a bit curious about it" he said.

Everyone then started to swallow hard even Lay. "Of course, anything Kai, what is it?" You ask as you eat some kimchi.

You felt a sudden awkardness in the room. Everyone was avoiding eye contact with you and Kyungsoo was bowing his head while he eats his food. The smiles on their faces suddenly disappeared. 

"Is there something wrong?" you ask again.

Kai clears his throat and starts talking "well we had a little discussion abou this last night when we were on the van" he said and you listen to him attentively.

"Well noona, we were all wondering if you are really Korean or not, since you told us your name is Pearl (struggling to say the word sounded like Peul) but you said well just call you Seul Joo" he explain a bit embarrased. 

"Noona, don't be agry at us, it was I who told them that I think you're not Korean" Kyungsoo added.

You giggled at them. "I thought it was something, everyone thinks I'm not Korean?" You ask and they nooded. You turn to look at Manager who was smiling too who was whispering to the performance director. He was also explaining to him your true nationality.

"Well I'm not actually Korean" you proudly said. Their eyes grew wide "WAE!!!!" they chorused.

"B-but your accent is good"said Lay

"You have milky skin" Tao added.

"Don't tell us you went under surgery!?" Suho said which everyone turn to him. He smile a bit.

"Well isn't that what girls usually do?" he explain.

Baek rolled his eyes and face palmed himself from that stupid question.

You giggled from all their reactions and started explaining.

"I knew everyone will be in doubt, to make things clear I'll explain everything, first I'm not Korean not even a tiny drop of Korean blood flows in me, I'm a full blooded Filipino, second, I just love Korean so much that I manage to speak properly with the right accent, I did undergo training when I first arrive here in Korea and I been staying here for 2 years and a half now, third my milky skin is due to whitening treatment which my friend invited me try it well that was a one year treatment which she paid for it and that was 2 years ago and while I'm working I'm always inside the hospital I seldom see the sun"  you explain.

"How about your name noona?" Chen ask.

"Oh my name, I never denied my real name, I just decided to have a korean name since my real name was hard to pronounce, don't you think? even my Korean friends back at my hometown complains about it" you added and they nodded.

You then giggled on the last explaination "about the plastic surgery that Suho-shi mentioned, I never dared to go under surgery to redo my look, and it's too expensive, haha, and didn't you know that manager was even surprise when he knew I wasn't Korean" you said and everyone turn to manager and the performance director who was laughing.

"Hyung, you knew all along?" EXO chorused.

 

Everyone was complaining to their manager and you laugh at them. You notice due to the conversation they weren't touching their food any more. You pointed at the food and tolf them to continue eating. The tension around the studio disappeared from that small explaination you made. You notice the smiles were back on their faces.

Kyungsoo approached you after all of you finished eating lunch. They were still taking a little rest before going back to practice. 

"Noona, I'm sorry awhile ago, please don't be angry at me"he said.

You pinch his cheeks gently and smile at him "it's ok D.O-shi no need to be worried about it, it was no big deal at all, I was really planning to tell you guys you just had notice it first" you explain.

 

After a few minutes of rest EXO starts doing their dance practice again. They were all energetic compared this morning.The dance practice went well and once you notice that some of the members were exhausted you informed Jae won to call it a day and he agreed with you.

Just when everything was ready to go home, Tao wrapped his arm around your shoulder so did Chanyeol. The two giants beside you suggested that you should join them in the van going home.  They saw Lay glaring at them, they immediately remove their arms around you. You giggled and told them that you'll just take a cab but Lay pleaded you to join. How could you deny the handsome guy infront of you. So you just agreed with them. They all cheered and you shook your head.

These boys are such babies.

 

On your way out of the building Manager called you.

"Seul Joo-shi, can I have a moment with you?"he ask and you nooded.

"What is it manager?" You ask.

He explain to you that next week EXO will be flying to China and he will be processing some files and that includes yours. He needs your passport and he needs it by tomorrow. You nooded and both of you went out of the building where EXO was waiting.

The boys were fighting who would sit beside you and it made Kris a bit annoyed.

"Ya! Of course Lay will be the one who would sit beside Seul Joo!" He shouted.

You laugh at them and Lay scratch the back of his neck a bit embarrased. He offered you to enter the van first and he followed. The other members wrestle their way inside the van. They were all so noisy that it felt like you were going on a school field trip.

 

The van stopped exactly infront of your apartment and you made your way out of the van then wish everyone a safe trip to their dorm.