Bond

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Author's POV

Staying in Jeju Island gave everyone a stress free life. There were no fans following them making them feel like normal people. But after the Island getaway they knew that they will be returning to their celebrity lives.

 

Kai, D.O, Baekhyun and Tao were playing in the sand burying Chanyeol. "Noona, take a photo of us" Baek requested and you took your SLR camera granting Baek's request. You took a shot of them smiling normally and doing funny faces.

"The fans will love these" you said smirking. The five boys eyes widen and pleaded you not to upload the photos on public. You laugh hard at their pleading faces telling them you are not that cruel enough to do such a thing making them relieved.

Luhan, Xiumin and Kris were making a huge sand castle but a huge wave suddenly destroyed it making Kris pissed off. Luhan and Xiumin had to calm him down telling him that they can make another one a bit farther from the shore.

Lay and Suho were at the chairs resting while sipping some fresh coconut drink refreshing themselves. Sehun and Chen just finished surfing, Sehun used his surf board which he bought last week and Chen borrowed Kai's surf board to join Sehun. Feeling bored already Chen and Sehun had an idea.

"Hey guys, why don't we play tag” Sehun and Chen suggested.

"That's a good idea" Kai agreed stopped placing sand on Chanyeol.

"Suho hyung will be 'IT' to start the game" Baekhyun said standing from the sand.

"Ya! Let me out of here first Baekkie!!" Chanyeol screamed, he couldn't move because his body was totally buried under the sand.

"Opps, Mianhae Yeol, I forgotten about you, kekeke" Baek giggled and started to dig Yeol out.

"Let me help you with that" You said helping Baek digging Chanyeol out so the game could start. Lay, Tao, Kai and Kyungsoo also helped to quicken the work.

 

"READY, GET SET, GO!!!!" Suho shouted then started to chase everyone. He first tried to catch Kyungsoo but he failed. Suho chased Chanyeol, Baekhyun keeps shouting at Yeol to run faster, so he did but he clumsy fell on the sand and ended up on being caught by Suho.

Baekhyun face palmed himself when he saw Yeol fell on the ground.

"Aisshhh, Such a clumsy giant you are Yeol! PABO" Baek shouted.

"Ahhh me a clumsy giant wait till I catch you" Yeol responded running towards Baek.

Baek started to run away from Chanyeol as fast as he could and so did everyone. Yeol gave up on chasing Baek and just chase everyone not bothering who he may catch. You were laughing hard as you and Yi Xing were trying to escape from him. The happy virus cheerfully rejoices when he manages to caught Kris.

It was Kris' turn to chase everyone and he immediately caught Sehun and the game lasted for an hour. Everyone enjoyed the game and for those who were caught had to spell their stage names using their . Suho was caught twice so instead of his stage name he has to spell his whole name 'Kim Joonmyeon'. Xiumin was also caught and as always he was the iest to do the spell.

"Hey how come noona wasn't caught?" Chen ask.

"She runs too fast" Kai answered. 

"Aniyo, Lay keeps protecting her from being caught" Luhan answered.

You giggled and pulled out your tongue at them. They all groan making you and Lay giggle.

While the others were resting Lay excused himself leaving you with Xiumin. You were busy playing with Tao and Baekhyun at the sand this time burying Kai not knowing that Lay had left the resort.

 

LAY'S POV

"Annyeong Lay-shi, is there anything you need sir?" one of the crew of the resort ask me.

"Ummm.. I would like someone to accompany me in one of the best jewelry shop here in the island, if it's okay?" I ask and the crew called out the driver of one of the van to accompany me.

We headed to the jewelry shop, but I need to hurry back so that Seul Joo would not realize I was gone. I'm planning to surprise her for our anniversary celebration tonight. We already planned to have a dinner date for our first anniversary and I want to give her a special gift.

"We're here Lay-shi" the driver said and I bowed thanking him.

I went inside the jewelry shop and was greeted by the sales lady.

"Good day sir, how may I be at service with you?" She ask me.

"Hi, I'm looking for couple rings" I said.

"Oh, for you and your girlfriend?" She ask me and I nodded. She lead me towards the rings were located.

There were plenty of lovely rings and it gave me a hard time picking which one would be perfect for my airen. The sales lady asks me if it was for a proposal, I told her for a anniversary gift and she showed me their best sellers.

The ring that took my attention was the one that has a heart shape and few diamonds. It was simple but elegant that would really fit well for my airen. I pointed the ring to the sales lady and she happily handed me the ring for me to observe.

"I will take this miss" I happily said.

"A splendid choice sir, would you like to engrave something on the rings? It's part of the package" the sales lady explained and I nodded. She gave me a piece of paper for me to write down the words I want to engrave. I wrote down the date of our anniversary with the word 사랑해 아이렌.

After I have purchased the rings, I hurriedly went back to the resort thanking the driver for his accompany. Seul Joo was already taking a rest and eating watermelons with the other members. She did notice I was gone but I told her I did some personal thing in the bathroom which was a good excuse.

 

YOUR POV

Tonight is the night we celebrate our first anniversary as a couple. No other people to distirb us for this dinner only me and Yi Xing. A year with him was full of happiness and I hope there will be more years to come that we will be together.

The dinner was splendid and it was romantic. It was like in the movies, there was romantic background music while we eat that really set the mood. The main dish was delicious which I never tasted a food anything like it. The dessert was almost served when the music suddenly change. It took me by surprise when Yi Xing started to take out something from his pocket.

Wait is that a box? 

It was surely a box, with a ring on it. I couldn’t help my tears from falling when he showed me the ring and started to tell me sweet things. He cupped my cheeks wipping my tears away.

"Airen, this ring will be a sign that starting today we will be together, I promise that I will love you forever and no one can separate us Seul Joo, saranghae" he said placing the ring on my finger.

"I will always love you Yi Xing for the rest of my life this I promise you with all my heart airen, saranghae" I responded taking the other ring and putting it on his finger.

We both greeted each other a happy anniversary. He asks me for a dance and I willingly accepted it. We dance gracefully on the romantic music. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead which I really love and lastly placed a kiss on my lips.

Thank you for everything, I love you

 


3 chapters to go before this story ends

hope you like this update..

subscribe, comment and upvote..

thank you