Black

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Author's POV

"That was a blast!" the recording staff said.

You and Kyungsoo went out of the studio and Tao immediately approached you cheering.

"Wohoo!! that was daebak eomma!!"  he said. The other members also greeted you on the job well done.

After Baek and Kyungsoo finish their cover song the recording staff ask you if you wanted a copy of the song you just recorded. You nodded and hurriedly search for your iPod inside your bag. You tried to open your iPod but it won't start. You thought that the battery was just drained but when you tried to attach it on the charger there was still no improvement, it was totally broken. You felt sad because it was with you since you were still in college.

"I'll just save it in my phone instead" you said and handed your phone to the recording staff.

When Lay heard that your iPod's broken an idea came up to his mind. He search on the internet to look  for the latest iPod touch on sale. He found a purple iPod touch and purchased it immediately. He knew that you too love the color purple like he does.

A couple of minutes the seller sent him a message that he will be receiving the package after a week.

"A week!? that long?" he said.

Xiumin and Kris heard him and wondered who was he talking to, so they approached him.

"What are you doing Yi Xing?" ask Kris.

"Ummm... nothing Kris-ge, I just purchased an iPod touch online" he replied.

"Isn't you already have an iPod touch?" Xiumin ask.

Lay nodded. "It's not actually for me, It's a gift to someone" he shyly said.

Kris and Xiumin laugh "We know to whom you are going to give that, It's for Seul Joo right?" Xiumin said.

Lay immediately blushed and his eyes grew wide when he heard what just Xiumin said. "H-How did you know, hyung?" he ask.

"Yi Xing, Yi Xing, I'm not that blind about the things happening here, I know you and Seul Joo aren't in good terms, and it's very simple to guess, why would you buy a new iPod when you already have one and you know that her iPod just broke a while ago" Xiumin said happily to him.

"It's also impossible that it's a wedding gift for your ex-girlfriend, that's too weird" Kris added and Xiumin surprisingly turns to Kris.

"Ex? wedding!?" Xiumin curiously ask and turn to Lay "Your girlfriend's getting married? to whom?" he ask.

"She's been arranged to marry the son of her father's friend hyung, she broke up with me the night after we won at Music Bank" Lay explained.

"Sad to hear that Lay" Xiumin said.

Lay just shook his head telling Xiumin that he is totally fine with it. All that matters to him now was you. How will he apologize for hurting you. Just like Kris had advice Xiumin told him to give a little space to you.

"But does Seul Joo knows that Mei Lyn broke up with you?" Xiumin ask and Lay shook his head.

The two boys turn to him. "Yi Xing! you should have told her!" Kris said his voice was a bit louder.

"How can I tell her when she won't even listen to me" Lay explain.

Xiumin then told him he has a point. He also added that the reason why you were avoiding him because you want your feelings for him to disappear because he was already taken.

"But don't worry Lay, just keep it cool for a while, I can still sense that she is still deeply in love with you, you know her she likes to hide her feelings" Xiumin happily said.

Those words of his hyung made Yi Xing's heart jump knowing that you were still in love with him.

 

Your POV

Upon arriving at home, Tao immediately rush to the function room to where the other EXO-K were staying. He was just too excited to let them hear the song I just recorded. I don't know what the fuss was all about, it's just a cover and it's not actually my own song.

I just stood there outside the function room smiling as I watch them being amazed. They didn't notice me, they were all focused on listening on Tao's phone.

"Isn't it great, eomma is just the best!" Tao exclaimed.

"Woah! hyung send me a copy to my phone" Kai said so did Sehun and the others. Wow! I bet my cover will be their ringtone or lullaby.

Suho noticed that I was standing outside the function room happily looking at them. He immediately pulled me and let me join them. They were all so proud of me. They keep congratulating me and giving me bear hugs. But the person I want to congratulate me the most was Yi Xing, but we're not really in good terms, so I think it's impossible for now.

A week passed and the boys were back to their promotions. Hectic schedules are back, guestings, photo shoots, performances and many more. It was a good thing they don't get sick. Though I hardly speak to Lay, I was still worried about his well being. It's still my job to monitor him and the others after all.

We're on our way to their photo shoot. I was with Luhan, Tao, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun in the van while the others were at the other van with manager. I feel a bit uncomfortable, like something bad is about to happen later. My mind is focused on Lay. He was a bit weak today, I tried to ask him and he told me that he was okay, but I doubt he is fine.

We arrive at the photo shoot and I was surprised to see the person who manager was talking. The person called me and manager turn to me. I cheerfully approach them.

"Seul Joo-shi do you know Mr. Bae?" manager ask.

"Well,yes manager he his my friend when he was still studying in my country, we also meet each other the night when we had dinner after EXO's vistory in Music Bank" I explained.

"well I'm glad to hear that, he is the head photographer of the photo shoot" Manager said. I could see the wide grin on Yongki oppa's face and he saw me in my shock expression.

Bae Yongki is the head photographer? this is too good to be true. I was happy that EXO will be in good hands in this photo shoot. Ever since, Yongki oppa has been fund of taking pictures of everything and his works are very beautiful. I just can't wait to see the result of the photo shoot.

As the makeup artist fix the boys, I try to take glances on Lay. He was okay now, I guess. His weak expression this morning was gone. He must be have been tired.

 

Lay's POV

Last week was really hectic, I hardly rested. Why do they have to schedule the photo shoot today? I even hardly sleep last night because of the pain in my back keeps coming back and go. Just this morning I felt it again, Seul Joo ask me if I was okay, the pain was tolerable so I just told her I'm fine. She's still worried about me that made my heart skip a beat. Luckily, the pain disappeared when we arrive here at the photo shoot.

While the make up artist prepares us for the photo shoot, Seul Joo was talking to the head photographer manager hyung told us his name was Bae Yongki and he's a close friend of Seul Joo. He was the same guy I saw in the restaurant that Seul Joo was talking to. She wasn't lying when she told me that he was just her friend. But I can't deny the fact that I'm still jealous, this time I wasn't confuse with my feelings towards Seul Joo, I'm totally fallin' in love with her.

The photo shoot started and Yongki was the one who takes all the shots. We were taken in pairs, groups and individually. Though we were just standing and doing some pose, I feel exhausted already. I felt the pain in my back returning. I tried my best to tolerate it. 

My turn was done and I walked towards where our coordi noona were waiting for us but on my way I felt a bit dizzy and held onto the chair for support. Then everything turns to black and I felt something hard hit me on my side.

"LAY!!!!" Those were the last words I heard. 


 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE

사랑해 여러본 ^^