Only You

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Lay's POV

Everyone is a bit busy today including me and my airen. Today is grandpa's birthday and we will be having a party tonight along with his friends and my parents’ friends. To help a bit, dad and I were the errand men for the day. We were in-charge of the groceries and any errands mom and grandma would be asking us to do. But I have to keep my identity hidden at minimum when doing some errands so I tried to wear a hoodie and gladly it worked.

"Yi Xing can you help Seul Joo arrange the garden?" Grandma ask as she was busy cooking with mom at the kitchen.

"Okay grandma" I replied.

I'm good at drawing but arranging a garden was a different picture. So all I did was follow my airen's orders. Though it was a busy day, it was still fun doing things with my airen and without us noticing we were done earlier as expected.

The night came and one by one the visitors arrive along with gifts for grandpa. Of course they couldn't forget about me, I was the second person everyone in the party wanted to see after grandpa. They all say the same things about me over and over like 'you look handsome' 'you have totally changed' it was kind of annoying but I just have go with the flow.

Seul Joo was also enjoying the party along with mom's friends which mom never fails to brag to the whole world that she was her future daughter-in-law. I could see that everyone also love my airen. The crowd was getting noisy so I came near Seul Joo excusing her from the other ladies.

"Excuse me ladies, can I borrow my Airen for a while?" I said making them all giggle and Seul Joo blushed excusing herself.

I can hear a lot of good comments about her, like she was lovely, we look good together and I was very lucky to meet such a wonderful girl like Seul Joo. They were all correct I am very lucky to have her and I am very proud of it.

 

"Airen where are we going?" She ask as we walk outside the house.

"Somewhere a bit peaceful Airen" I said smiling at her.

We headed to the nearest park a few blocks away from my house. There was no one there and it was a great opportunity for us to spend some time by ourselves as we do our favorite pass time. Night gazing.

"So how was my family airen?" I ask her while we rock the swing gently.

"They are really great Airen, very hospitable especially your mom, we have a lot in common especially when it comes to cooking" she said cheerfully.

"Ahhh great to hear that, see I told you they will all love you and I was right" I said.

We continue to talk about things that would just pop out of our minds while we cuddle each other enjoying each other's company. We didn't realize it was already getting late and the others at home might be wondering where we were.

"Airen, I think we should head back, it's getting late" she said. I agreed with her then placed a kiss on her forehead and help her stand up.

We intertwined our fingers together and were ready to return home until a familiar voice called me.

"Yi Xing!?" A girl called me and her voice was familiar. I couldn't see her clearly until she stood on the lighted area. My eyes widen upon seeing the girl.

Mei Lyn!?

 

Your POV

Isn't she the girl before? Yi Xing's Ex-girlfriend. I thought she's married?

I felt my heart ache to see her standing in-front of us as I tried to hide behind Yi Xing.

"Yi Xing, I missed you, I didn't expect to see you here,  I thought I wouldn't see you again" she said approaching Yi Xing.

Yeah he thought too, I just hope we haven't seen you

"Mei Lyn, we are just staying for a few days to celebrate grandpa's birthday" Yi Xing answered.

"We? Are you with someone?” She asks looking behind Yi Xing "oh! You're with your private nurse; she still follows you around even on your private family event?" She said smirking. "You know Ms. Seul Joo I think that's unnecessary for you to be joining other people's private life" she said looking at me.

"Lay why don't you two talk for a while, I'll just go ahead" I seriously said trying hard to hold on my tears as I tried to loosen my hand from his but he suddenly tighten his grip stopping me to leave his side.

"No, we are both leaving" he looked at me seriousness in his eyes. He then turns to Mei Lyn "She's not here as my nurse Mei Lyn, she's here as my girlfriend" he said firmly at her.

Mei Lyn's eyes widen upon hearing it from Yi Xing. She smirk trying not to believe what Yi Xing had told her. "She can't be your girlfriend Yi Xing, I am!  She's just a replacement!" She said pointing at me.

Ouch! Replacement? Airen you don't think that way right?

I almost feel my tears were accumulating in my eyes upon hearing her words. Yi Xing turns to me, he must have noticed it and immediately turn to Mei Lyn not very amused. 

"How dare you talk to her like that! You have no right to talk to the person I love" Yi Xing said his voice was a bit louder and I know he was not happy.

Mei Lyn just stood their stunned to see him angry. Yi Xing pulled me and we hurriedly left the park passing Mei Lyn.

 

On our way back to his house I was very silent as I let him drag me towards his house. I didn't realize that he stopped walking and pulled me close to him into a hug. I only realize it when I was already facing his chest which I immediately buried my face and started crying. He cupped my cheeks whipping my tears away.

"Seul Joo-ah, please don't listen to her, you are not a replacement, I promised to love you forever and I will keep that promise, believe me" he said holding both my hands and placed it near his heart.

"Those words I said all came deep within my heart Airen, I don't want you to think that I don't love you because I will never do that, I will never get tired on loving you" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

As I said before I had bad memories here in Changsha and I just don't want that to happen again especially that girl had reappeared in the picture. I told Yi Xing that I don't want to lose him as tears keep flowing from my eyes.

 

Lay's POV

What shall I do? She just won't stop crying; I have no choice but do this.

"Yi- Yi Xing?" Before she could continue I crashed my lips on hers making her surprise. I pulled away seeing that she had stopped crying.

I took a deep sigh and smiled at her "thank goodness you stopped crying, I really wonder how Xiumin hyung stops you from crying everytime you get emotional?" I giggled teasing her a bit.

"Ya! ZHANG YI XING! PABO!! What was that for?" She complained pouting cutely at me as she lightly punched my chest.

I held her hand to stop her from punching me and I started to laugh "You won't stop crying so that was the only way I thought" I said.

She started to hide her face and I know she was already blushing. I decided to carry her bridal style towards the house and luckily she didn't move a lot or else I might have let her go. I told her not to worry about Mei Lyn because I don't have any feelings towards her anymore.

"Always remember the promise I said to you back in Jeju Island, I love you so much Airen" I said.

"I love you too Airen" She respond hugging me.

 

We both return to the house where everyone was still busy enjoying the party without even realizing that we were gone. It wasn't like a party for an old man because of the loud music and dancing. Well grandpa may be old but he is still young at heart.

Seul Joo and I decided to dance to the music letting ourselves forget our encounter with Mei Lyn. The party ended around 12mn and grandma has to guide grandpa to their room. Dad was also drunk but luckily he still manages to head to their room by himself and peacefully went to bed. Mom, Seul Joo and I were the only left to clean the mess that the party had made before we all headed to bed.

 

Author's POV

The bright sun rays hit Lay's eyes waking him up from his sweet slumber. He slowly open his eyes and immediately saw you still asleep. He stared at you like there was no tomorrow. You were like an angel, his perfect angel. He gently traces your nose and lips with his finger waking you up.

"Good morning" you greeted him with a smile wrapping your arms around him.

"Good morning beautiful" he greeted you back planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

You cuddle each other for a few minutes before washing up and heading downstairs for breakfast. You and Lay just ate your breakfast while listening to his family talk about how they really enjoy the party last night.

After breakfast while you and Lay were relaxing at their garden your phone suddenly rang. It's from your baby panda, he was requesting a video call which you showed to Lay.

"I bet he's already dying because he hasn't seen or hear from you for 2 days" Lay chuckled.

"Awww, I think he just miss me" You said answering the video call.

 

"EOMMA!!!!" Tao screamed on the other line. "How are you doing there? I already miss you, why didn't you call me? It's been two days you left and I haven't received anything from you" Tao complained like a little boy.

"Mianhae baby, we were a bit busy preparing for the party" you said.

Tao had notice that Lay was behind you and he immediately called the older one's attention.

"Ya! Lay gege, you shouldn't forget our souvenirs especially mine, I'll then forgive you and eomma for not calling for 2 days" Tao said.

You and Lay laughed at how Tao acted so childish while he requested for his souvenir. "Arasseo, Tao, I'll buy you a gift, but don't expect I'll be buying you a Gucci" Lay said.

"Okay, that’s understandable" Tao replied.

While you were busy listening to Tao's story or more like a report about what was happening in Korea when they arrive home Lay excused himself for a while to attend to something.

 

Lay's POV

Tao really is a baby. AB style baby. Can he be more childish than that? I know he loves Seul Joo and it is very understandable because she stood up for him as his mother but acting like that kind of not fitted for him. I sometimes wonder why Seul Joo thinks it's cute. Ugh~

I excused myself to the kitchen to drink some water when my phone vibrated. I look at it and received a lot of messages from the other members. They all texted me the same contents. 'Don't forget the souvenirs' 

I had no choice but to buy it now. I told my mom that I'll be going out for a while and I'll be bringing our car. She told me she'll just inform Seul Joo that I left for a while.

I have to dress as normal as possible so that I couldn't attract much attention to the people around me. I have to wear a cap to hide my hair because the color was a bit too bright. I went to the mall to buy those souvenirs that the members were all dying for. I choose the things that they would all love and hopefully they wouldn't complain about the things I bought for them.

After buying all the souvenirs I decided to stop by a coffee shop to relax a bit. To my surprise I met Mei Lyn again. I was about to leave the shop but she stopped me. I actually don't want to talk to her after what she said to Seul Joo last night but she insisted just for a few minutes and I agreed with her.

We both sat down and started a peaceful conversation. I too think that this is a good idea to end everything between the two of us. After all we just broke up over the phone. 

"Y-Yi Xing? what happened to you?" she ask me.

I turn to her with a question look " What do you mean?" I ask her back.

"Have you forgotten about us? Your parents knew that my wedding was canceled, didn't they tell you?" she asks me.

"They did told me and I can't do anything about it, yes I have forgotten about us Mei Lyn, isn't that what you told me?" I said to her.

"b-but I said that because I thought I'm getting married, and I thought when you knew that the wedding was canceled we will be back to each other's arms again" she explained.

"Well I'm sorry that I didn't do what you expected" I annoyingly said looking away from her.

"Don’t you love me anymore Yi Xing?" those words of her struck me and I immediately turn to her.

"I don't love you anymore, to tell you frankly Mei Lyn not a piece of my heart feels anything for you anymore, everything I feel now is for Seul Joo and only for her. I don't want to lose her and I made a vow that I will love her forever. We will get married when the time comes that we are both ready and I hope you understand that" I explained to her.

She was already crying in front of me after she heard everything I said. "You really did change Yi Xing, I'm sorry if I said that to her and I completely understand that we are not for each other. I wish you all the best on your relationship Yi Xing"

"You will find the right person for you Mei Lyn, I know he is just out there, thank you for understanding, I hope you will have a good day, good bye Mei Lyn, Take care" I said standing up from my seat.

I left the coffee shop feeling relieved.  I hurriedly return home to see the most precious person in my life. Upon arriving a pair of arms welcomed me heartedly as she embrace me tight. My heart melts from her kisses and smile. Only her and no one else can make me feel this way.

"Where have you been Airen?" She asks me.

"Just bought some souvenirs the members keep asking about" I said showing her the bags I was carrying. "They keep on bugging me not to forget"

She giggled "Anything for me?" she asks placing her arms around my neck. Before I could answer Dad interrupted us.

"Oh Yi Xing, it's good you are here already son, we will be taking grandma and grandpa to the doctor for their monthly visit, you and Seul Joo just make yourself comfortable" Dad said

"There is food in the fridge in case you are hungry" Mom said.

"Take care you two, Yi Xing, Seul Joo is our visitor so you should be the one serving her" Grandma said.

"Yes, grandma I will, take care now" I said.

 

Once my Parents and Grandparents left the house I immediately turn to Seul Joo smirking.

"What's with the smirk Yi Xing?" she ask me giving me a question look.

"Didn't you ask a while ago if I have something for you?" I ask and she nodded. "Well since we're all alone in the house, I think it a great opportunity for me to give you my gift" I said as I my shirt biting my lower lip.

Her eyes widen and she distant herself from me. "Ya! Zhang Yi Xing, What are you doing?" she screamed pointing at me.

"Giving you your gift airen" I answered approaching her.

She tried running away from me and for a few minutes we chase each other inside the house but I manage to caught her and immediately carried her bridal style towards my room while our lips crash with each other. We entered my room to have some steamy action.


 

Hello guys

Here’s the 2nd to the last chapter of the story

I'll try posting the last chapter by tomorrow..

Enjoy! ^^