Just like One Big Family

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 

Yesterday was a bit exhausting not physically but emotionally, all the excitement yesterday was too much to handle. You have never experience your excitement level reach it highest peak. Living with EXO was just to good to be true but here you are living with them in the same roof.

You were still tired and want to rest a bit but you need to do your duty so you get up from your bed and went to the bathroom to take  a refreshing shower.

Once you were done fixing yourself you went down to the kitchen expecting the boys would be there eating or drinking some coffee or any hot drinks. But there were no boys in sight.

Maybe they are still sleeping.

You search the cupboard for some ingredients thanking that manager was able to buy some groceries for all of you. At first you want to make pancakes but you decided to cook some scrambles eggs and steam rice along with hot chocolate instead. 

You were in the middle of cooking, someone came in the kitchen. You turn to see who is it and saw a-just-awaken Kyungsoo.

"Noona, you're already up?" He said rubbing his eyes still a bit groggy.

You nodded and return you attention to the eggs you were cooking. Kyungsoo sat at the table yawning. You offer him a cup of hot choco and he warmly accepts it.

"Do you always wake up this early noona?" He ask as he take a sip on his cup of hot choco.

"Yup, I'm already used to it since I started working with you guys" you explain. "Are you always the first to wake up every morning?" You ask.

"Nae, I'm always in-charge of cooking breakfast and It's not a big deal with me since I really love to cook" he answered.

 

You finish cooking breakfast and one by one the boys woke up smelling the sweet aroma of the food. Tao who just woke up went to the kitchen still sleepy.

"Kyungsoo Hyung is breakfast ready?" He ask rubbing his eyes. When he open it he was surprise to see you. He immediately apologize for his behavior and sat down at the table joining the other members.

"What a bad panda you are Tao" Baek said eating his food. You giggle and place a bowl of rice in front of Tao. He smiles at you and starts to eat.

"Sorry noona" he said avoiding eye contact with you.

"Awww, that's ok Tao, come on eat up, I don't want my panda to be hungry" you Joke and he happily ate his food.

You could see Baek rolling his eyes and then chuckled.

"Mushy talk in the morning, that's what Tao really like, this time not only Suho hyung spoils him we have noona too" he said and you chuckled.

Breakfast was bit awkward for the boys since they weren't used yet to having you. Well except for Lay who really loves to have you around. He enjoys eating the breakfast that you prepared.

Everyone was ready to leave for their recording of their new album. Manager arrive just in time and all of you were off to SM Entertainment.

 

Three months has passed and your bond with EXO was getting stronger. Instead of calling them by their stage name you already address them with their real names. Well except for Kris since he doesn't want to be called by his real name. He likes Kris better since he thinks it's really cool. 

When it comes to cooking, you and Kyungsoo or Kyungie as you call him, were partners. Sometimes Yi Xing would join in cooking since the three of you were the only ones that knows how to cook.

Luhan would sometimes teach you how to read, write, speak and understand Chinese. The other members were amaze of your talent, you were one fast learner. You even sometimes talk in Chinese when you have a conversation with Yi Xing though you sometimes make some mistakes that he would laugh at you but he corrects your grammar. Learning Chinese was a great help for you since Yi Xing Can express his self better whenever he talks in his own native tongue.

Although most of the members of EXO were your younger than you and can be childish sometimes, you still have an older brother. Xiumin or Minseok, other than Lay he was the most closest member to you. He loves you very much like you're his little sister. Sometimes he can be overprotective but he was the oppa you always dream of.

Sehun was the maknae of the group but for you Tao was the baby of the group. He always complains of small things and immediately reports it to you. He was a cry baby and you were always there to comfort him especially when he throws tantrums. Maybe the reason behind was Tao just miss his mother so much and the way you treat him he sees you as his mother. 

For the past month, the most annoying members were Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Sehun and Jongin. Especially when they argue on the video games you think the house would break from all the yelling and wrestling over the controller. If the controller wasn't that strong it would have been destroyed a long time ago. You often scolds them whenever they argue, luckily you have Kyungie who manage to control Jongin a bit and Luhan that Sehun was so obedient with. Leaving you with the Bacon, happy virus and the troll.

As the days gone by, Yi Xing gets to know you better. He loves it whenever you smile and laugh. He really appreciate your effort in taking good care of them. He was your best friend in every way. He was always by your side whenever you relax from the stress the other members gives you. You were special for him because for him you were his number one fan. But he doesn't know that you were not just a fan or you weren't taking care of him and the other members just because it's part of your job. You were totally head-over-heels with him. You were just too good in hiding your feelings towards him. 

 

You were in the balcony relaxing a bit while you listen to some music in your iPod. Yi Xing saw you and he decided to join you. He taps your shoulder gently and you turn to him removing the earphones on your ears.

"Yi Xing-ah, I thought you were asleep already" you said.

He shook his head and took a seat next to you "Aniyo, I can't sleep yet and it's a bit chilly inside" he said.

Both of you gaze at the night sky. He noticed the iPod in your hand.

"I didn't know you have an iPod" he said pointing at it.

"Aahh this, I have this since I was still in college, it's pretty old but it's still working" you said showing him the iPod.

"Can I take a look at it?" he ask and you permitted him handing him the iPod.

He scan the songs and smile as he looks at the songs. He notice that almost of the songs were from their album. He also saw some of his self-composed songs.

"You also have my self-composed songs?" he ask.

"Ah yeah, I also have some of Kyungie's English songs" you answered changing the topic immediately. Not giving him a hint that you were so into him. he smiles at you revealing his dimples that makes your heart melt and he return you iPod. You turn your attention back to the night sky.

"Seoul is just too bright, I miss seeing billions of stars twinkling in the night sky" you said.

He too gaze to the sky and agrees with you. Both of you talks about your home towns until you felt sleepy.

"I think it's time to go to bed Yi Xing" you suggested.

"yeah, tomorrow will be another busy day" he yawned and you yawned back.

"I'll go ahead first, Jaljayo, Yi Xing-ah" you said as you leave the balcony and went straight to your bedroom.

He looks at the night sky one last time and thought of his hometown in China. He was a bit homesick.

I hope everyone back home are doing fine especially you. I miss you

 


 

As I promised to update.

Enjoy everyone.. ^^

I'll try to update tomorrow.