Surprise

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 

Lay's POV

Hearing Seul Joo's voice was enough to give me a good night sleep. It was great that she has a new apartment that she can breathe better. I too is very excited to move to our new house. For many years EXO has finally afford to have a house. After all, we did work hard for it. Our dorm was ok but a much wider space is much better.

"Hey hurry up giant! You're blocking the way" I hear Baek shouting at Chanyeol. 

They were getting out of their room carrying their luggage. Everyone's pretty excited to see our new house. Tao keeps repeating how excited he is and I can see on Kris face that he is already annoyed. The only person who listens to Tao was Suho. I agree with Seul Joo, though Tao may look tough he can be a baby sometimes.

Chen and Xiumin are already outside the dorm waiting for all of us to get out of the dorm. Me on the other hand is still here inside waiting for Luhan and Sehun. Sehun can be clingy to Luhan-ge sometimes. I can't blame him because ever since they meet each other Luhan would spoil him and grant his every request.

Manager was already honking the van telling us that it's time to go. Kai and Kyungsoo were still arguing over Kyungsoo's luggage since he doesn't want Kai to carry his stuff but the younger one keeps insisting. I already signaled Luhan and Sehun to hurry and join Xiumin and Chen outside. I know any minute now Manager will burst out and I was right.

"Ya! Are you all going to stay there FOREVER!!?" He shouted.

The rest of the members rush outside the dorm knowing that our head manager was already angry.

"What are you waiting for time is running, get inside the van NOW!" He ordered and we obeyed.

I was listening to my iPod while we travel to our new home. Upon arrive, everyone inside the van was getting restless to get out of the van. Sehun was already pushing Luhan telling him to get out quickly. Each of was carried our luggage and we followed manager to the main door.

He pressed the door bell and waited till the door will open.

Wait? I thought Manager has the keys to the house?

Everyone was so noisy and excited to enter the house but we all fell silent when the door opened.

Seul Joo!? What is she doing her?

 

Your POV

What the on earth? What is EXO doing here? With luggage? Don't tell me that this is the surprise Manager told me.

I was stunned to my feet when I saw them with manager standing outside the door. I just look at them as they made their way to the living room. I saw that manager has a huge grin on his face. I followed them to the living room without saying a word. Even the boys were silent, they must be surprise the same as me.

"Seul Joo-shi won't you care to join us?" Manager said and I nodded.

OMG OMG OMG OMG, MANAGER PLEASE DON'T TORTURE ME I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE EXO FEELS

I couldn't help it anymore so I blurted out my question to him.

"M-Manager d-don't tell me this is the surprise you keep telling me about yesterday?" I ask him and the boys turn to me with their confuse look.

He nodded and I gave up EXO feels was too much I just scream as I approach manager giving him a bear hug as I jump for joy. He was just as happy as me as he hugs me back. 

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" I said happily. I forgotten all about the boys who were staring at us still confuse.

"What is this all about? Have we miss something? Eh?" Suho ask. Manager and I was laughing at them.

"I think I need a little explaining to you guys, I was about to tell you this morning but all of you were so annoying that I decided not to" he said and I pulled out a tongue at them like a child. 

"Since you boys had these sudden aches and injuries causing Seul Joo to rush from her apartment to your dorm IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT last month" emphasizing the "In the middle of the night" 

"Mr. Lee and Dr. Choi have decided to let her stay with you on the same house since EXO is now owning a new and bigger house" he explain.

Just as that, simple explanation the boys cheered and approach me and gave me a group hug. Thank goodness they weren't sweaty like before back in China. I can see Tao jumping happily as he holds my hand. I couldn't stop smiling. Lay was also so happy that starting today we will be together 24/7.

Everyone rejoice forgetting that they haven't seen their rooms yet. Manager gave Suho a piece of paper and told him to draw lots. 

"I want to share a room with noona" Tao said embracing me. Sehun hit him on the head making him whine a bit. I on the other laugh at the two boys

"Ya! What's that for?" Tao ask.

"Seul Joo has her own room Tao, you will be sharing with the other members" Manager explain. Tao pouted and I giggle at him pinching his cheeks.

"Awww, my panda is  disappointed, it's ok, noona will always be here" I said smiling at him. Tao may look tough but for me he is my baby. 

Suho then interrupted telling the boys it was time to pick a paper. Everyone unrolled the paper revealing their room numbers.

Kai and Kyungsoo will be on room no. 1, I can see the smirk on Kai's face as he stares at Kyungsoo. They just don't leave each others side. Kyungsoo was  also happy that he'll be sharing room with Kai. At room no. 2 were Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Just like his nick name happy virus Chanyeol was jumping for joy that he shares a room with his bestfriend Baekhyun. Baek rolls his eyes and glares at Chanyeol.

"Great from the dorm to here from everywhere, I still get to share a room with the giant" Baek complains. But I can sense that he loves to be with Chanyeol.

Room no. 3 were Lay and Xiumin oppa. My favorite members together. I could die now peacefully but I can't I need to take care of these boys. Chen and Kris were at room no. 4, Kris was a bit relieve since he won't be baby sitting the panda everynight. As I turn my attention to Sehun he was already jumping in excitement since he will be sharing the room with his favorite Hyung Luhan. I really believe with this Hunhan thingy. Not as lovers but as brothers, Sehun may be the maknae of the group but he wasn't clingy on me compared to Tao. He was always clingy on Luhan, as Lay had told me that Luhan spoils him. Lastly, Suho and Tao will be at room no. 6, the baby and his eomma. If I'm not around Suho would always defend Tao even some of the members teases him but the brotherly love of these boys are hard to break. Living with them will be a new adventure for me.

Manager lead them by pair to their respective rooms and  just like me they were amaze to see their rooms. The funny part is they rejoice of having bathrooms on their rooms. Since their dorm back then has only one bathroom and toilet. Compared to me they were quick on unpacking their stuff, but I bet it wasn't that neat compared to mine.

Before manager leaves the house, I thank him for the wonderful surprise that he showed me. Any fan girl would strive so hard to be on my place today. Living with EXO, before everything was a dream but now it's REALITY.

The boys were roaming at the whole house checking every corner of it. 

"WOAH! We really have a function room I thought manager hyung was kidding but it was true" Chanyeol shouted.

"Waahhhhh, video games!!" Sehun shouted.

Since they were already so happy. I just remembered that my room was already in order. I called their attention and they quickly approach me like kindergarten gathering around their teacher. I chuckled and told them that I want to show them my room. To my surprise they were pretty happy and I can see it in their eyes. 

Lay place his arm around my shoulders but then someone shove him off me. I turn to see Tao, who held my hand.

"Ya! Hyung why do you have to be so clingy with noona?" Tao ask pulling me away from Lay.

"She's my fan and she likes me better than all of you especially you!" Lay answered back now he was the one pulling me away from Tao.

"Aniyo! She likes us all, just be fair!" Tao said trying to pull me again away from Lay, but this time he fails. Someone pulled me away from them.

I turn to the person who pulled me away from the two boys, it was none other my protector Xiumin oppa, he blocks Lay and Tao from coming near me, I was already getting dizzy from all that pulling.

"Ya! I thought Seul Joo said she will show us her room, but why are you two playing tug of war out of her" he said.

"Thanks oppa" I said and I guided them to my room.

 

Author's POV

You were leading them to your room while Xiumin behind you preventing Tao and Lay from getting near you. You can see a bit of disappointment on the two boys as they follow you. The other members laugh at them.

You arrive in front of your room, you open the door and instantly open the lights. The boys eyes grew wide with amazement as they entered your room.

"WOW! your room is great Seul Joo" Xiumin complimented. Everyone were amaze with your collection especially the posters, magazines and albums neatly arranged.

"Noona, is this EXO's corner?" Sehun cheerfully ask.

"You can say that Sehunnie" you answer.

 "This is just amazing, a true fan girls room, look she even have EXO pillows" Kris said grabbing one of your pillow from your bed.

"No fan can compare to you noona, you are one EXO fan" Baek said.

"I notice that Tao, Lay, D.O and Xiumin has a lot of pictures compared to us" Suho complimented. You blush a bit and explaining to them that they are you bias.

"I think Lay-hyung has the most pictures" Kai added turning to you and you nodded.

You can't deny the fact that Lay was your ultimate bias. Everyone notice your collection immediately well except for Lay. As he entered your room the first thing that caught his attention was the unicorn plushie that was on your bed. He took it and approach you who was happily talking with the other members.

"Where did you get this unicorn?" He ask as he stand behind you. You turn around to face him seeing that he was holding Xing Xing.

You smile at him and took Xing Xing from him. "I got him from the anniversary concert" you said proudly looking at the plushie. "I manage to catch it when you threw it" you added and smiled.

You were surprise when he immediately wrap his arms around you giving you a hug. You feel your heart beat faster. "It was really you after all, I thought I was hallucinating when I saw you but my eyes didn'T deceive me it was you Seul Joo" he said happily as he tighten the hug.

The other members just look at you. You were a bit embarrass and started to blush. But Lay didn't mind, he was just happy. So you just gave in on the hug and hugs him back.


 

Here's another update, two chapters in a day. That was exhausting.

To all readers, I would like to hear from you guys.

Please subscribe, comment and upvote. 

Thank you ^^