Realize

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Your POV

Saying those words to him made my heart heavier. I know I can't ignore him forever but I need to distant myself to him from now on. It hurts me doing this but this is the only way I know that will lessen my feelings for him.

EXO-K are having their recording today, and I was informed to stay with EXO-M, so I decided to make lunch for the 7 of us. Lay stood beside me while I was cooking and he keeps asking me of things but I never responded to him.

"Seul Joo-ah, please talk to me" he beg but I never answered. 

"Can you just please face me? Just listen to me" he said grabbing my hand. 

I shove him off, I never dared to  have eye contact with him.

"Please tell the others that lunch is ready" I said while I prepare the table. He left the kitchen giving up on insisting. I sighed and prevent my tears to fall.

We all ate our lunch happily but I never looked at Lay or speak a word to him. It was a good thing that the other members except Minseok oppa didn't knew that I'm not talking to Lay. I still love him but I need to stop my feelings for him because he is already taken.

"Eomma can I play video games later?" Tao ask me.

"Of course Tao" I answered, he cheered and invited Luhan oppa and Minseok oppa with him.

After lunch Tao, Minseok oppa, Luhan oppa, Jongdae and I stayed at the function room as the three boys played their video games while Jongdae and I watch them. Although I am just watching them it's still fun. Whenever Tao wins he always cheer and Minseok oppa would always take his revenge. 

 

Lay's POV

She is really mad at me. I did my best explaining to her but she just won't listen. Lunch was a bit awkward for me. Everyone in the table was laughing while I was silently eating my meal.

I pass by the function room where Xiumin, Tao, Luhan, Chen and Seul Joo were playing. She was happily smiling. Her pretty smile that I miss the most.  Why was I so stupid for not realizing that she was in love with me? Now I don't understand why I'm more than hurt from her getting mad at me than Mei Lyn's break up.

"Hey Lay, watch where your going" Kris-ge said.

I didn't notice that I already bump unto him. I was drifted to my thoughts that I didn't know where I was going.

"Sorry about that" I said bowing to him.Before I could leave he grab my arm.

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look good, why don't you go to Seul Joo so she can check on you" he suggested but I just shook my head.

Kris then ask me why didn't I join the others at the function room, I just sighed and he told me that we should talk. We went to the living room and he started asking me.

"Did something happen between you and Seul Joo?" He ask and I nodded. I took a deep breath and sighed. I told him everything.

"W-WHAT!? You didn't know that she's in love with you?" He surprisingly ask.

"No" I answered weakly.

"Oh come on Yi Xing, it's pretty obvious from the start that Seul Joo's already in love with you. Everyone noticed it already, even Manager hyung knows. Although she hides it, we can still know thru her actions" Kris explained.

"Seul Joo treats all of us nicely but in different levels. I can really differentiate it between you, Tao, Xiumin and the others. Tao was more like a son or a baby to her while for Xiumin, he was like an older brother to her and the others were dongsaengs but when it comes to you she was really different, haven't you notice when she's with you her smile reaches her ears nor she wouldn't stop smiling" he added.

"Wait! Isn't that you have a girlfriend? How on earth did she took it?" he exclaimed.

I told him that Seul Joo was hurt when she meet Mei Lyn without me knowing. That when she started avoiding me.

"So that's why I don't see her hanging out with you, so how is your girlfriend?" he ask.

"She broke up with me" I answered.

"What!?" Kris exclaimed his eyes grew wide.

"She will be marrying the son of her father's friend, it's an arranged marriage and she doesn't have any choice, it was for her family's sake" I explained.

"I was jealous with Xiumin and Tao because Seul Joo only focused on them while I was being ignored. She also told me that she was in love with me and mad because she never expected me to be so selfish, her words stung me and broke my heart than Mei Lyn's farewell" I added.

Kris place his hand on my shoulder and gave me an advice.

"I think you're just confuse Yi Xing, from what I see you are more in love with Seul Joo than compared to Mei Lyn you just don't realize it, well that's how I think, but it still depends on you on how you'll figure out your true feelings" he said.

"Just give her some space, she just need some time to think things over" he added while he rubs my back.

I went to my room and lied on my bed while I scan some photos on my phone. I saw one photo of Seul Joo, it was from her first trip to China. She was brightly smiling as she watches Chanyeol getting punished by Baekhyun and Sehun for making a huge splash. She didn't know that I was there and I stole a shot of her.

"Seul Joo-ah please forgive me for being so blind" I said as tears were falling from my eyes.

I didn't realize that I have fallen asleep. A beautiful voice woke me up. I came out from my room to locate where the voice was coming from and it lead me in front of Kyungsoo and Jongin's room. The door was close so I place my ear on the door to clearly hear who was singing. It was Seul Joo, she was singing a love song. Her angelic voice that made my heart skip a beat.

 

 

Your POV

Staying with these boys can be quite exhausting. It was okay at first when they were still playing video games. But when EXO-K arrive from their recording and Chanyeol along with Suho joined them the problem started. Suho was not the problem but it was Chanyeol. Yura, Yeol's sister lend him a new movie. The movie was okay at first, so I thought I can leave them for a while, but I was wrong. I just excused myself to the kitchen to make some snacks for them when suddenly I heared my panda screamed.

"EOMMA!!!!" he shouted.

I rush back to the function room to check what just happened. It feared me if he was injured or something, but he wasn't he was covering his face with his hands, crying. I turn to the television to see a horror movie. Tao hate those and he is really afraid, so that's why he was screaming. I immediately turn off the dvd and glared at Chanyeol.

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!! You obviously know that Tao is afraid of horror movies!" I scolded Chanyeol.

"Noona I didn't know it was a horror movie, promise, Yura  noona told me it was an action movie" he explained.

I approach Tao trying to calm him down, my poor baby is really scared. "Yeah right, action, action with zombies" I said to Chanyeol while I rub Tao's back.

Tao stopped crying and I told him to join Kris and the other members at the living room watching a different movie. Miseok oppa accompanied him while I returned to the kitchen to finish making their snacks.

While the other boys were busy with their respective movies, I heard Baek and Kyungie talking upstairs so I decided to check what were they doing. Kyungie's room wasn't close so immediately saw them on bed searching something on the computer.

"Hi boys, what are you doing?" I ask them as I enter the room.

"Hi noona, were looking for some songs"  Baek answered while he search on the internet.

"The management told us to choose some songs we want to cover, it was a great opportunity for us but we don't know what song" Kyungie explained.

An idea struck me. I wen to my room to get my iPod and return to the two boys closing the door. I scan through my iPod looking for one of my favorite song 'Here I Am' by 4men and Mi. It's an OST from Secret Garden. I let them listen and they both love it. It made me happy that they consider it on their list. Kyungie then suggested me to sing an acoustic version of the song. I was hesitant but he and Baek keep pleading so I just granted their simple request. Baek handed me the guitar and I started singing.

♪Here I am yeogi Here I am, Here I am naega yeogie ittneunde

Nal da jweodo mojara, Nal beoryeodo mojara

Naega neol eolmamankeum saranghaneun jireul

Moreul geoya ama neon Here I am♪

I let myself drown to the song as I sing it. Though I have heard it many times already, I just realize its true message. I felt the song was intended for Yi Xing, a message telling him that I am here even if it’s not enough for me to show how much I really love him, he may never know but here I am.

I finish the song, Baek and Kyungie cheerfully applauded me.

"That was fantastic noona, why don't you and Kyungsoo cover that song, it really fits your voice very well" Baek suggested.

"You know I can't do that, I'm not a singer nor an idol, Baek-ah" I reasoned.

"That's not an excuse noona, we'll try asking the company if they'll allow you to record with us, it is just one song after all" Kyungie said.

"No doubt they will allow it"  Baek said and Kyungie agreed with him.

"No way" I disagreed shaking my head. I'm a nurse not a singer.

 

Author's POV

"Here I am, that was a beautiful song" Lay said as he headed back to his room.

 

The next day it was EXO-M's turn to do their recording. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo also came along to ask permission about their idea of having you join them covering a song.

While EXO-M were busy doing their recording, Baek and Kyungsoo approached you.

"Noona great news! The management allowed us to bring you along in covering the song" Kyungsoo happily said.

"Song? What song?" You ask him.

"The song 'Here I am', you and I will be covering it, isn't it great" Kyungsoo cheered.

"I'm excited to hear the outcome of the recording later" Baek said.

You surprisingly turn to him. "W-what!? L-later!? We will be recording it later?" You nervously asked.

Baekhyun nodded. "After EXO-M finishes their recording, you and Kyungsoo will be recording next" he said.

"Isn't that Here I am is your favorite song, covering it is like a dream come true, noona" Kyungsoo said.

He was right, covering the song was really a dream come true but recording it later on was just too sudden. You just suggested the song yesterday and here you are recording it later. You were not prepared and you were nervous. What if your voice would crack while singing the song. But Baekhyun and Kyungsoo told you that it will be just fine.

EXO-M finished their recording earlier than expected. Xiumin and the others cheered for you and wish you good luck on your first recording. You and Kyungsoo went inside the recording studio. You weren't familiar with the things used so Kyungsoo help you in preparing. You could see Manager and the other EXO look at you. It made you even more nervous.

"Please just relax Seul Joo-ah, just pretend that you are alone or you could close your eyes to lessen the tense" the recording staff told you.

"SEUL JOO! FIGHTING!" the boys cheered for you.

You can see Lay was staring at you smiling. You turn away and you felt your heart pounded stronger. You focus yourself on the song. As the music started you close your eyes and waited for your cue to start the first line.

♪Here I am, yeogi, Here I am....♪

Yes there you are Seul Joo-ah and I was stupid for not noticing you, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry

 


Thank you for the support my dear subbies.

I love you all.

Here's the link if you want to hear the full song of Here I am

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=here%20i%20am%204men%20and%20mi&oq=here%20i%20am%204&gs_l=youtube-reduced.1.1.0l4.344.13524.0.15254.23.13.8.2.3.0.271.1871.0j7j3.10.0....0...1ac.1.23.youtube-reduced..3.20.1980.rihymRLrJX0