Going for it

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

*clap* *clap* “Ok everyone I think we’ll call a day, great job” EXO’s head manager said.

They were practicing for their upcoming concert. EXO is about to celebrate their 6 years in the music industry and as a gift for their beloved fan they will be having a concert for them on their anniversary.

 

Everyone has already finished fixing their things and is ready to go home. Lay suddenly felt a sharp pain hit his back and he starts to wince in pain.

“Hyung gwenchana?” ask Chen but all that Lay can do is wince the pain in his back was non-tolerable anymore.

“MANAGER HYUNG! Lay hyung is in pain” Chen shouted to their manager.

The rest of the members approach Lay and helps him to the van. Suho and Kris accompanied Lay to the hospital together with their head manager. The others went straight to their dorm. But they were all worried about Lay’s well-being.

 


 

“How is he Dr. Choi?” their manager ask

“His totally fine now, we have given him pain killers and his resting at this  moment, I think after 2 hours he can already go home” Dr. Choi explain. “Can I talk to you three in my office for a while?” he asks.

The head manager, Suho and Kris nodded and follows the Dr. Choi to his office.

“Please have a seat” Dr. Choi offered, they all took their seat and Dr. Choi starts talking.

“This has been the third time in a month that Yi Xing was rush to the hospital still with the same diagnosis, we all know that too much fatigue is not really good for him” he explain

“Then what shall we do doctor?” Suho ask.

“Ahemm, it’s better he should quit being an idol” before the doctor could finish his sentence Kris interrupted

“You know he won’t do that doctor, not to be rude or anything Yi Xing really loves his work and that’s the last thing he will ever do” Kris explains.

Dr. Choi adjust his glasses and continued “I know that Mr. Wu Fan that’s why I have a suggestion, a medical practitioner shall monitor him everyday but it would be even better if all of EXO shall be monitored since Yi Xing is not the only one preforming” he said.

“You mean we should hire a nurse?” Suho ask Dr. Choi nodded.

“I understand Dr. Choi, I shall bring this up to the higher position” the head manager said.

“Tell Mr. Lee that I would be very glad to offer one of my best nurse her in my hospital, if he ever agrees” Dr. Choi added.

 

Lay was already awake he feels relieved already his back pain was already gone, a nurse approach him

“Mr. Zhang you’re awake, so how are you feeling?” the male nurse ask.

“I’m feeling fine now, I don’t think my back hurts anymore” he answered.

Suddenly he heard a voice that a bit familiar to him “Hi Kim Sunbaenim, is Dr. Choi here? I need to refer something to him”

He wanted to stood up from his bed and look for the owner of the voice behind the curtain. Suddenly the curtain opens, Suho appeared.

“Lay, How are you feeling?” he ask.

“I’m alright now” Lay answered.

“Good, it has been 2 hours since you rested; I think you’re ready to go” Suho said

“Go to where hyung?” Lay ask a bit confused.

“Back to the dorm of course, Dr. Choi said after you’re fine you can now go home” he explain.

Lay nodded and he stood up from his bed, Kris then came in with a wheelchair and Lay transferred himself to it.

As Kris pushes the wheelchair, Lay keeps turning his head from side to side trying to look for the owner of the voice he heard a while ago, but he just failed. They were already in the van and their manager drove them to their dorm.

 


 

“Thank you for bringing that up Seul Joo-shi” Dr. Choi said

“I’ll just visit the patient after I made some orders here” he added.

You were about to leave the ER when Nurse Kim pulled you “Yah, Seul Joo have seen the patient a while ago?” she ask. You shook your head

“I heard he was an Idol, he had a back pain, I forgot what was their group but I think he was Chinese” she said. 

You smile at her and ignore what she just told you. When it comes to work, you were always focused; fan girling always comes after when you are done with your duty. It was almost 11pm when you arrive back to your station. You check if everything was done and ready for endorsement.

 

The next day you arrive at the hospital an hour before your said duty. To your surprise, your head nurse approaches you and informs you that the Chief Nurse wants to see you in her office. You bow to her and smiles at her, she also did the same. You finished fixing your things in your locker and went straight to the Chief Nurse’s office; you somehow knew why she had called you. You’re already in front of her office, you know twice and open the door

“Good Afternoon ma’am” you greeted as you enter her office.

“Oh! Seul Joo-shi, I see you’re early today, let’s go to the Director’s office” she said. You nodded and followed her.

 

The both of you entered the Director’s office; you’re a bit confused why the Director also wants to see you. Dr. Choi offers the both of you to take your seats, you then started talking.

“Umm excuse me Dr. Choi, Mrs. Jung but may I know why I am called? Have I done something wrong?” you said a bit worried.

They looked at each other and Dr. Choi smiled, Mrs. Jung held your hand.

“Ani, Seul Joo-shi Dr. Choi and I just want to discuss something to you” she explain.

 

Dr. Choi explain to you about your contract with their institution, you knew that your contract was about to end and you are still willing to renew it and continue working with them. It has been two years since you started working in their institution, you learned a lot from working with them. You explain to them you are still willing to continue your job that made the both of them happy.

“It’s good you still want to continue working with us Seul Joo-shi and you are one of the best nurses here, but what if I offer you a better job?” Dr. Choi said.

You frown a bit “What job Dr.?” you ask and Dr. Choi was glad to explain to you

“Well I have this friend of mine who is looking for a nurse that will work for his company” he said

“A company nurse Dr.?” you said he nodded.

“I know it’s a different scenario compared here at the hospital but you will still be working as a nurse and it will be a little stress to you” Dr. Choi explain.

“Think about it Seul Joo-shi, It’s not everyday you will be offered with this opportunity” Mrs. Jung said trying to convince you.

You look at them and you pause for a moment, it was also one of your dreams to be a company nurse. You have less work and have more time with yourself but you still work as a nurse.

“Umm, I think I should think about it for now Dr. Choi, Mrs. Jung, I still have a week to think about it” you explain.

“We wouldn’t recommend you if you were not one of the best nurse here Seul Joo-shi” Dr. Choi added.

You bow at him “Thank you Dr. It’s an honor that you have recommended me, I tell you immediately if I have already decided.” You said.

Both Dr. Choi and Mrs. Jung nodded to you in agreement. The three of you stood up from you seats and Dr. Choi gives you a light pat on the shoulder.

“Just feel free to come here in my office if you are ready” he said.

 


 

For the whole week, you keep thinking whether you’ll accept the offer or not. You have discussed this to your parents and they told you it was a great opportunity having been recommended but everything still ends up in your decision. That made you even more confuse.  You have three days left before your contract ends, you lay down on your bed and you felt your phone vibrate. You look at it and saw it was Han Ah requesting a Video call, you accept it and starts talking to her. You told her about the offer that Dr. Choi said to you and you ask for suggestion form Han Ah.

“Unnie, I think you should accept the offer, It’s really great, think about it you have more time with yourself and being a company nurse means not all the time the employees are sick and if ever they get sick it’s not that worst compared to the patients in the hospital, I bet all you will do is sit and wait till office hours are over” Han Ah said laughing

“Not funny Han Ah” you said raising a brow at her.

“And look you will have more time with EXO, let me guess you haven’t attended any of their events after we did that fan signing?” she ask.

You nodded “See! And here’s your answer accept the job for the sake of EXO!” she added.

“Ya! It’s not the sake for EXO it’s for my sake! Did I tell you before career first before fandom!” you scolded her

“Arasseo, but if it’s not for EXO, just imagine what I said a while ago, MORE TIME for yourself” she insisted.

You laugh at her, and pause for a moment to think.

I think Han Ah is right, less stress more fun. 

"Ok! I have decided, I'll take the offer" you said

"WOHOO!! Go Unnie, Fighting! you will never regret it" she cheered. After the call with Han Ah you then fix yourself for work.

 

You arrive at the hospital and without hesitation you went straight to Dr. Choi's office. You informed him that you a very willing to accept the job and he was happy with your decision. You enjoyed the remaining days working in the hospital, you thanked everyone for being so nice to you. You will be meeting Dr. Choi's friend after a week of rest. You want to enjoy your free days before starting a new job, so you decided to attend the 6th anniversary concert of EXO that will be held on Sunday evening.

 


 

Sorry it took so long to update, my mom and sisters keeps hugging the computer, i just had this opportunity.

I hope you'll like it.

 

Subscribe and comment ^^