Shop, Shop til' you Drop

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Author's POV

"Ya! Suho hyung when is the food arriving? I'm already starving here" Kai complained.

"Yeah Suho, we've been waiting for almost thirty minutes already!" Kris added.

"GOSH! I think I'm starving to death now" Luhan said placing his face on the table. "Me too" Sehun continued.

"WHERE IS THE FOOD!!?" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun was already tapping the table impatiently getting pissed off from waiting.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down, any minute the food will arrive" Suho said trying to calm his hungry members.

"You said that a while ago hyung and still the food haven’t arrive yet" Tao told him.

Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Chen were the only members who waited patiently on their seats helping Suho calming the other members.

You and Lay arrive and immediately noticed the irritable boys on the table.

"Hey guys, something wrong?" Yi Xing ask but he only got a groan from them.

"FOOD... FOOD... FOOD...." Sehun chantted weakly.

"Food?" you ask as you sat beside Xiumin and Lay sat next to you.

"Someone here just over slept" Xiumin nudges you smirking, you lowered you head a bit to hide your face knowing you were already blushing.

"Seriously guys, what's wrong with all of you?" Lay ask instead.

Suho then started explaining that they have been waiting for the breakfast for almost half an hour and they were already starving. Tao started to whine standing from his seat transferring next to you. Xiumin knows that the panda is being childish again so he just gave his chair to Tao and move next to Lay.

"Eomma! I'm hungry!" he complained leaning on your shoulder.

You smiled at him brushing his hair with your fingers telling him to wait a little longer. You turn to Lay who was glaring at Tao but you frow your brows at him telling him to let Tao lean next to you since he is your baby panda.

After a few minutes of waiting the food had finally arrive and the hungry boys immediately dive into the food with no questions ask. You giggled as you watch them eat like monsters. Chanyeol was the most serious of all the boys; he was really focus on eating his food. The crew of the resort apologizes for the delay of the food because there were some problems in the kitchen. Suho let it pass since the food has arrived and everyone was already busy eating not minding what discrepancy had happened. Tao was already eating clumsily again so you have to wipe the crumbles on his face making Lay a bit jealous.

 

*BURRRRRRPPP!* 

All the hungry boys had already filled their tummies with food and they were back to their jolly selves. Everyone had agreed to go shopping today since you already played at the beach yesterday.

The resort has a private shuttle so there was no problem when it comes to transportation.

 

"Lay gege can I borrow eomma today?" Tao ask Lay. Lay look at him with a question look but Tao pleaded.

"Come on gege you been keeping eomma all by yourself, I want to spend some time with her too, after all you’re the boyfriend while I'm the baby" Tao childishly said.

You giggled and patted Tao's head “Awww, my baby panda misses me, okay we'll go shopping together, don't worry Yi Xing gege won't mind, right airen?" You said smiling at Lay. Lay couldn't reason out anymore, what else can he do but gave in to your request, well to the panda's request that is.

Upon arriving at your destination you went in pairs, you were paired with Tao while Lay was with Suho and Xiumin had joined them.

"Just keep in touch guys let's just meet here around 6pm" Suho said before everyone left for their own destination.

 

Lay's POV

I can't believe this Zitao, He always does his childish acts and Seul Joo would always gave in spoiling him. ugh! Motherly love. I'm supposed to go shopping with my airen but because of that panda my plans was ruined. Now I'm with Xiumin hyung and Suho.

 

I scan through the wardrobe in the store looking for nice clothes to buy, Xiumin hyung suddenly place his arm around my neck.

"So did you manage to make her yours last night?" he ask making my eyes widen from his question. I couldn't say anything.

"Come on Yi Xing, Did you do it last night? I saw you last night carrying her bridal style towards your room" he added.

"Well... yeah we did it last night" I softly answered.

"WAHHHH!! CONGRATULATIONS!" Suho suddenly jump out from nowhere cheering for me. Xiumin hyung was laughing hard at my surprised expression.

"See I was right from what I thought, you overslept because you were both exhausted from the action you did last night kekeke" Xiumin hung said giggling.

"Aniyo, we woke up the same time as always, we just took a shower together" I said, then I notice Suho's eyes widen just like Kyungsoo.

"Did you just say you took a shower together?" Suho ask and I nodded making him burst into laughter while clapping his hands.

"I bet you two did it in the shower, so that's why you were a bit delay on breakfast?" He ask making me start to blush. Why does these guys just know how to guess correctly?.

"W-well..... y-you can s-say that.." I shyly answered. They both started to rejoice and I have to stop them from wailing inside the store to avoid getting the other costumer's attention.

"I never expect you to be that aggressive Yi Xing" Xiumin hyung said rubbing my back. "You did it twice already, I bet next time it will be Seul Joo who will ask you first" he added.

"Ya! knock it out hyung!" I said nudging him. "But I just wanted to ask if we were too loud last night" I whispered.

They both laugh at me shaking their heads. Suho told me that the room he gave us was sound proof. I was glad he said that, if it wasn't I would be melting in shame by now with the other members. Suho nudge me smirking, telling me we have 2 weeks here in Jeju and I should better use the whole 2 weeks to enjoy with Seul Joo.

"And Of Course!!" Suho exclaimed.

I look at him a bit confused. He then suggested when we return to Seoul that I should move in to Seul Joo's room. My eyes widen by his words. I know Seul Joo won't allow it but they keep insisting that  I should ask her, if I won't Xiumin hyung will ask her himself.

Aishhh. These guys just won't stop.

 

Your POV 

"Eomma look!" Tao said pointing at the boutique and then pulling me towards the entrance of the shop.

The place was very lovely and Tao was really amazed with the products inside. There were branded things and I tried scanning thru the clothes while Tao was looking at some accessories.

He found a Gucci bag and decided to buy it. I look at the bag and it was a beautiful hand bag for women?

"Baby why did you bought that bag, isn't that for women?" I curiously ask him and he nodded shyly giving me the bag.

"It's a gift for you, eomma, well just a small gratitude for being there for me, I usually buy gifts for mama but now she's gone and your my new eomma I should give you too a gift" he said scratching the back of his neck avoiding eye contact with me. I felt my heart melt with his sweet words. I smiled hugging him and he hugs me back.

"Tao I never ask for anything in return, seeing you okay is enough for me. You know I'm not doing it because it's my job, everyone in EXO is already considered as my family especially you, isn't it you are my baby panda and will always be" I said making him teary, he hug me tightly and thanking me.

This kid he may be manly in the outside but he is a baby in the inside, that’s why I really love him.

"Eomma, I'm really glad that you and Lay gege are okay now, you brought happiness to us and I also want you to be happy. Yi Xing gege is the one for you and no one else, I hope the best for the both of you" he said making me giggle. Oh Tao you are such a cutie.

 

We went out of the shop and luckily we bump into Yi Xing, Minseok oppa and Suho. They were carrying a lot of bags already while I haven't bought a single item.

"Hey, Seul Joo-ah, have you bought anything yet?" Suho ask me.

"Ani, I haven't found something nice yet, but I receive a bag from my baby panda" I proudly said showing them the Gucci bag Tao gave.

"Hahaha, as expected Tao would always buy Gucci" Minseok oppa chuckled.

"It's actually lovely oppa" I said.

Yi Xing was about to place his arm around my shoulder when suddenly Tao stopped him.

"Ya! Zitao, what's that for?" Yi Xing said glaring at Tao.

"Gege I told you that I'll be spending time with eomma today, you can have her later" Tao reminded, he then grab my hand pulling me away from Yi Xing.

I tried to hold out my laughter from their argument. It somehow brings back memories when I first showed them my collection in my room. They were pulling me that time making me dizzy. Before they would end up pulling me like a rope in tag of war, I rush immediately beside Minseok oppa hugging his arm.

"Oppa, protect me from those two" I said pouting as if trying my best to escape Yi Xing and Tao.

Minseok oppa then wrap his arm over my shoulder pulling me close to him not letting the two boys getting any closer. Tao and Yi Xing just looked at us with their shock expression making Suho laugh at them joining me and oppa to the next store.

As we walk towards the store I can hear the two boys behind me mumbling and blaming each other. I decided to release myself from oppa joining them and standing in between as we headed our way inside the store with full of stuffed toys.

There were a lot of stuff animals and cute hatah hatah. I started to jump for joy to find a panda hat which I was actually dying to buy. I pulled Tao showing him how cute the panda hat was. He pointed at himself telling me he was cuter doing a little aegyo. I let him wore the panda hat then took another one also wearing it and we look at ourselves in the mirror.

"Awwww... we look so cute on these, baby you look cuter wearing that hat" I said pinching Tao's cheeks. I couldn't help it he was just too cute.

We remove the hats and placed it inside the basket to pay for it later. I continued to scan the hatah hatahs when another hat took my attention. I never expect to see a unicorn hat here. It does really exist. I immediately called Yi Xing showing him the hat and he said it was really cute on me; he too wore another unicorn hat doing some aegyo making my heart melt seeing his cuteness

Airen stop doing that you might kill me

I took the unicorn hats placing it in the basket along with the panda hats. Minseok oppa ask me if there was a bun hatah hatah but to his disappointment there was none, instead there was a baozi stuff toy. He was jumping for joy taking one stuff toy placing it on my basket. I took another one to be fair, if I have a stuff toy he too shall have one too. Suho said I already bought a lot just for one store but I don't really mind.  I'm actually childish when it comes to cute things and accessories and no one can stop me.

We all continued to explore other shops enjoying ourselves with the things we bought. Without me realizing I was already carrying a lot of paper bags which I couldn't manage to carry by myself. Tao and Yi Xing were already helping me with some of my bags. Yi Xing was actually carrying the bag with my swim suits which he personally pick for me, I was just supposed to buy one pair but he couldn't resist the 3 pairs because he said it will look good on me. I had no choice but to purchase 4 pairs of swim suits hopefully I won't return to Seoul with empty pocket buying all this stuff. I bought clothes, shoes, accessories and many more. Don't forget the food we ate, well we didn't spend a single coin on it since Suho paid for our snacks and lunch, lucky us.

 

The sun was about to set so we all headed back to our shuttle. Kris was the one driving, we have to wait for him and so does the others. I thought we were the only ones who bought a lot of things, but the others also did. We almost couldn't fit inside the shuttle due to our things especially the large things the other members bought most especially Kai and Sehun who bought surf boards.

Exhausted from all the window shopping. We just ate our dinner which the resort had prepared for us and headed our way to bed.

Though it was a very tiring it was a great experience going shopping with them. 


 

annyeong dear subbies

sorry for the delay update..

It was been 2 months since I started this fan fic and everything has it ending..

I'm down to 4 more chapters of this story..

just continue supporting.. ^_^

I appreciate your comments and for subscribing to this story. Hopefully you'll upvote too..

Thank you..