That's my JOB!?

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Hello guys!! here's another update, I hope everyone will like it. please subscribe ^^

 


 

You were pretty excited to see them again on stage, especially Lay. You were already at the event center and waited for the concert to start. It was a free admission and you decided to take the front row. As the 12 members came out, everyone starts to scream and sang along with the boys. Some fans keep pushing until you realize you were already at the 5th row, You feel a bit pissed off but you didn't mind it, you were here to enjoy the concert. You bring your attention to Lay who was performing his heart out. You felt  like melting and it has been a long time since you seen him this close. As EXO was throwing plushies to the crowd, how lucky can you get that the unicorn plushie thrown by Lay landed at your own hand. 

Coincedence?

He looks at you but he couldn't see you clearly because of the flood of people. You felt your cheeks warm up. 

Did he really look at me? Impossible.

The concert ended with a blast. The boys bowed and thank all the fans who attended the show. They went to the backstage and Lay was the last to leave the stage. He look back again at the crowd and he tried to look for the fan who had the unicorn plushie. He then saw you, his eyes grew wide and he wanted to approach you but the coordi noona stopped him and led him to the backstage where the other members were. Was that her? 

 

Two weeks has passed, you already met your new boss Mr. Lee. He was a very generous man, just like Dr. Choi. He was really glad that you will be working in his company, but the problem is you still don't know what company are you going to work. Today all the questions in you mind will be answered.  You receive a call from Mr. Lee's secretary that he will meet you at the cafe. You followed his orders and went to the cafe he referred. As you enter, you immediately saw Mr. Lee with his secretary. You approach him and greeted him

"Ah, Park-shi, you're here, have a seat, what do you want to order?" he ask you.

You gently smile as the waiter waited for your order. "I'll just have some latte, thank you" you said.

Your latte arrive and Mr. Lee gave you a brief detail about your work. You felt very excited and a bit nervous since it's going to be a new environment for you. You joined Mr. lee in his car and went to his company.

You arrive and his secretary opened car door for you. You were stunned to see that you were outside SM Entertainment. Mr. Lee saw your shocked expression and smirk.

"Come Seul Joo-shi" the secretary said and you followed him and Mr. Lee inside the building. You were led to Mr. Lee's office and he offered you to take a seat.

"Seul Joo-shi are you ok?" he ask

"I'm fine sir just a bit shock" you said

"Surprise, are you Ms. Park?" he ask "I'm sorry to keep this a secret to you, we need to keep this confidential" he explain.

You shook your head "Oh no Sir,no need to apologize, I am very honored to work here at SM entertainment, I won't let you down" you said bowing to him. He smiled at you and pressed a button calling his secretary.

After a few minutes a knock on the door interruppted your conversation.

"Oh! Good your here" Mr. Lee said.

Your eyes widened when you see the man standing in front of you. You recognize him immediatlely, all fans knew the head manager of EXO. You immediatley stood up from your seat and greeted him. Mr. Lee laugh at your behavior, he knew you were a bit nervous and he completely understand it. Mr. Lee introduce you to him and vice versa. After a small introduction and some instructions you and the head manager left Mr. Lee's office.

While you were walking you were still shock, you keep patting your face hoping this is all a dream. 

Me a nurse? here? EXO? Lee Soo Man? This is just too good to be true, wake up Pearl you must be dreaming.

But reality hit you when manager called you

"Seul Joo-shi?"

you turn to him "Yes sir?" you said

"I know this is a bit sudden to you but don't worry the boys are very nice, i promise, are you a fan?" he ask,  you nodded

"Well that's good, I can see here in your data, that you're younger than the three members, Kris, Xiumin and Luhan" he explain as he scans your biodata and resume

"You are not Korean? Really? well you are really amazing, Your accent is good, better than Tao and Lay's" he complimented.

You just smile at him, he opened the door and both of you went inside the dance studio where EXO were praticing. You were very nervous and your heart beat is almost audible. The manager then clap his hand to get the attention of the 12 boys. The music then stopped. 

"Gather around guys, I have someone here to introduce you" he said and the boys approach him and stand in a straight line.

You then started waving at them and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Pearl, But you can call me Seul Joo, Park Seul Joo" you said avoiding eye contact with them.

Manager knew you were a bit nervous so he added some information

"Seul Joo-shi will be EXO's private nurse starting today, She is younger than Kris, Xiumin and Luhan, so address her as your noona, understand?" he said.

All the members nooded and greeted you. Well exccept for Lay who was stunned to his feet. He was shock seeing you.

 

"IT"S YOU!!" He shouted pointing at you. Everyone turn to him confused.

 


ENJOY GUYS!! ^^