Love

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥


Author's POV

"Yi Xing, can't you two stay a little longer?" Lay's Mom pleaded.

"We wanted to but I'm sorry mom we have to return to Seoul, After a few days we will be back to our daily routine" Lay explained.

"Seul Joo please take care of each other, Okay and don't forget to keep in touch" his grandma said.

"Don't worry grandma, we will always video call you, promise" you said raising your right hand to show your promise.

Mr. Zhang was already honking the car telling you that it's time to leave. Today was your flight back to South Korea. Though it was only for 3 days you instantly made a good relationship with Lay's family. You were thankful to them for accepted you full heartedly.

You and Lay hugged them bidding them farewell and made your way to the airport. You were a bit lucky because there were no fans that followed you at the airport. But apparently it was a different scenario when you arrive in Korea. His fans were already waiting for his arrival. 

The security had to surround you and Lay from keeping fans getting near him but the both of you never escaped their cameras. It didn't take too long for you to reach your vehicle where their manager was already waiting.

 

"So how was your trip?" Manager asks the both of you.

"It was quite fine and peaceful not until we arrive in Korea" you answered.

"The other members had prepared a surprise for the both of you, they been really busy these past few days preparing it" he said looking at you at the rear view mirror smirking.

Lay got a little curious what was the surprise all about; there was no special occasion or any to be having a surprise.

"Surprise? For what hyung?" Lay ask.

"You'll see" Manager answered returning his focus on the road.

 

"WELCOME BACK!!!!" the boys chorused.

Lay immediately showed them the bags that their requests were on it. “I have your souvenirs guys" he said.

Without any questions the boys rush towards Lay the bags looking for their own gift. Tao didn't even bother greeting you when Lay said about the gifts. 

"Aisshhh... So childish" you said shaking your head as you watch them fight over the paper bag. You felt a bit tired from the trip so you decided to head to your room to have some rest.

Lay was left in the living room with all the fuzzy boys. They didn't notice that you already left the living room until they all heard you screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone was stunned hearing you scream except for Lay who immediately rush upstairs to see if something bad had happened to you. But to his surprise he saw that his things were already inside your room.

"W-WHAT ON EARTH!?" he said "YA!! Who placed my things inside Seul Joo's room!?" Lay shouted.

Everyone hurriedly approach you and Lay giggling. You were a bit shock to see your room arrangement was now totally different from you really wanted it to be. Lay on the other hand was not really amused either, seeing his things inside your room. He turn to Suho who was giggling.

"SUHO?" he said glaring at him. Suho stopped giggling and tried to hold on to his laughter.

"Yi Xing, didn't I told you back at Jeju that when we return home you will be officially moving in with Seul Joo?" Suho said placing his arm around Lay's shoulder. "look we even change the bed into a bigger one so that you two had enough space for each other" he added pointing at the bed.

"Aissshhh, not again KIM JUN MYEON!!!" You shouted.

"Hey! Don’t just blame me, it's not just my idea, Xiumin hyung also contributed to this" Suho said trying to defend himself.

"Minseok oppa!" you turn to Xiumin who was widely smiling at you.

Feeling defeated again with this boys you just demanded them to get out of your room but letting Lay stay and shutting the door after everyone had left.

"She's angry..." Kai said in a humming tune while he scratches the back of his neck.

"Don't worry a little sleep can make noona calm down" Baekhyun said.

"I agree with Baekkie, Noona loves us very much and she can't get angry with us just like that" Yeol said.

"I bet her heart is jumping for joy by now, sharing a room and bed with Lay has always been her dream, kekekeke" Luhan said.

the only members who were a bit worried were Tao and Kyungsoo. They were the only ones who were afraid whenever you get angry. But the other members told them not to worry too much.

 

A knock on the door made you and Lay wake up. It was none other than Kyungsoo informing you that dinner is already ready downstairs. You immediately open the door making Kyungsoo jerk upon seeing you.

"Umm... N-noona, h-hyung, dinner is r-ready" he said, his voice a bit shaky. You smiled at him knowing that he was a bit nervous whenever he saw you angry.

Everyone was a bit silent during dinner because they don't want your mood to be ruined after what they did a while ago. You didn't mind them and happily ate your food that Kyungsoo had made and the tteokbokki that he ordered for you.

"You should thank Kyungie for cooking a delicious food and buying me tteokbboki, if not I wouldn't have forgiven you all for ruining my room" you said.

Actually you love the idea of sharing a room with Lay; the only problem was that they didn't inform you first before they touched your room.  Since Lay was already sharing a room with you Tao had move to Xiumin's room leaving Suho by himself.

After dinner while Tao was on his weibo he immediately saw a lot of pictures of you and Lay. There were also a lot of fans asking 'who is the girl?' ‘Why is she wearing the same hoodie with Lay?' 'How is she related to him? 'Is she his girlfriend?' those were the common question asked by the fans.

You felt nervous all of a sudden upon seeing your pictures on the net. It was a good thing that the hoodie you wore kept your face hidden along with the shades you and Lay were wearing that day in the airport. The boys told you that they will protect you if fans would do anything to you and you felt happy from their words.

 

Vacation was over and EXO was back to their daily routines and schedules. The rumor about you and Lay was already answered by the entertainment. Their manager explained to the press that it's Lay's personal life and decision which the management had permitted him to love whoever her choose to love. There were no issues on the management if their idol is in a relationship. After all EXO had been in the music industry for many years now. The management only prohibits them on having relationship was when they were still in their trainee days.

To make things clearer to the public, Lay posted on his weibo account telling his fans that you are his girlfriend. He wishes that his fans would understand him and support your relationship. Though some fans were a bit disappointed they still accepted what had Lay decided. It was also great on your part that you can freely face his fans whenever the two of you are together.

 

"Annyeong Airen, what are you cooking?" You ask Lay giving him a back hug and resting your head on his shoulder.

"Beef steak airen" he answered giving you a kiss on the cheeks making you smile.

Before you could say anything Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun barge in the kitchen.

"hmmmm... something smells good, what are you cooking Yi Xing?" Luhan ask.

"Hey! That’s beef steak! hyung have you prepared for us too?" Baek cheerfully look at the steak almost drooling.

"Ani, I'm only cooking for Seul Joo and I" Lay coldly answered finishing the steak he was cooking.

The six boys groan upon hearing Lay's answer "Awww... So selfish of you Yi Xing" Xiumin complained. He then turns to you who were holding your laugh. "Ya! dongsaeng, you should teach your boyfriend to share some food with us" he said.

Tao then pulled your shirt making you turn to him. He and Sehun looked at you with their puppy eyes and you knew they wanted you to cook something for them.

"Eomma, you love us right especially me, and you don't want your baby panda starving" Tao reasoned making you giggle.

"Yeah noona, you're not as cold as Lay hyung, you won't let us starve, do you?" Sehun added.

"Noona! Jebal!" Baek and Yeol pleaded.

Lay rolled his eyes seeing the other members pleaded you and letting you feel guilty like babies. You couldn't help but laugh at the boys so you agree to cook something for them making them all cheer like little kids. Lay face palmed himself knowing he can't win over those aegyos they were doing especially Tao, Sehun and Baekhyun. You giggled as you search some ingredients inside the fridge.

They all waited patiently for their food while Lay spoon feed you with the steak he cooked as you keep cooking. The two maknaes were already drooling while they smell the sweet scent of the food. When the food was ready the boys didn't waste any time and immediately dig in to the food.

"Yummm.... Eomma's cooking is the best" Tao complimented savoring the food.

"Heaven.." Xiumin said. "I would never get tired of this" Luhan added.

Chanyeol as always was the most silent and serious when it comes to food. But when Suho arrive along with the rest of the members, chaos arrived in the kitchen.

"Look guys, I bought Chinese food" He happily said as he entered the kitchen. Everyone at the table turn to him glaring. Suho felt awkward thinking if he might have said something wrong. But actually they were glaring at the food he was carrying. The six boys rush towards him and race whoever gets the food first.

Suho approach you and Lay after he had manage to escape the commotion over the Chinese food.

"What on earth happened to them?" Suho curiously ask you.

You and Lay laughed "They're just hungry" you answered coolly.

"OMO! Suho you are the best! you bought BAOZI!!!" Xiumin exclaimed happily eating the steam buns.

Kris, Chen, Kyungsoo and Kai entered the kitchen and immediately saw the kitchen was a total mess from the fight over the food. The first one to react was Kyungsoo; he felt awful to see his sacred place demolished by six hungry beasts. Kai as a thoughtful dongsaengn to Kyungsoo he comforted his favorite hyung and they headed towards you, Suho and Lay.

"Kris gege, have some of this dumplings, it's really delicious" Tao said feeding Kris a dumpling which the older one happily ate the dumpling and showed a thumbs up to the younger one. Chen joins the commotion over the dim sum and somehow they have forgotten the food you have prepared.

Everyone considered the dim sum as their dinner because it gave them all a full stomach. Tao was acting like a baby again throwing tantrums because Baehyun took the last dim sum from him. You have to accompany him in his room for a moment while Xiumin was still taking a shower. It wasn't long enough that Tao had fallen asleep and you slowly left the room.

"So is your baby already asleep?" Lay ask as you enter the room. You smiled at him and nodded joining him in bed. He pulled you closer to him and started to shower you with sweet kisses. It was always like this, he never gets tired of showing how much he love you and you too will never get tired to love him back. 

He stopped kissing you and looks at you straight in the eyes. You just stared each other for a few minutes feeling each other’s warmth and enjoying each other's company.

"Who would thought, me, an ordinary girl, a fan, who only dreamed to meet her ultimate bias would end up like this?" you said smiling as you trace his face with your finger.

Lay then planted a quick kiss on your lips and replied. "Well let's just say, it is destiny, us meeting each other can really prove that Dreams Do Come True" 

 

~END~

 


Finally this story is done.

For many months I wrote this and I'm really thankful for all those who subscribe to this story. 

I really enjoyed writing this story even I didn't get a lot of comments but it was okay.

I'm not a great writer but thank you for the support.

I would really like to thank my subbies

ikin12, BaekonBaby22, bloodytears_woohyun1003dumz for always speaking out what they thought about the story.

And to my other subbies thank you so much for reading my story.
I hope to see you in my future stories.. ^_^