Feelings

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Upon arriving at your apartment, you immediately grab your pillow, buried your face on it and screamed at the top of your lungs. You just had to release all the excitement and happiness you felt from the fan signing. You still can't believe that you actually seen and held Lay's hand. He even comforted you when you were nervous. It was too good to be true but it really did happen. You can't get over how he smiled at you. You then remember the album he signed a while ago. You took your bag and opened it. You take the album out and start reading what he had written on it.

 

Hello Seul Joo,

You know you are really amazing as you approach me. I am lucky that you are my fan. I know you are nervous but you don't have to, I don't bite. keke. I really hope that i will see you next time and have a chance to know you better. Maybe we can have a picture together. Till next time my Lovely fan.

Yi Xing <3

 

​You couldn't help but smile at his letter; he even used his real name instead of Lay. You read the letter several times and still have the same feeling from the first time you read it. The words keep repeating in your mind that you were really amazing and he wants to see you again. Those words made you fall for him even more. If only he knew how you really feel about him. But at the back of your mind it would be impossible for you to end up with him though even you lived your life thinking and dreaming about him. You ignored what you just thought and continued savoring the happiness you felt in your heart.     

 

Monday afternoon, you are on PM shift and so does Han ah. You're excited to tell her about Lay's letter. You arrived at the hospital 15 minutes early to get yourself ready. Han Ah then arrived after you. You're at the locker room fixing your things when Han Ah suddenly nudges you.

"Yah!  Unnie why are you smiling?" she asks.

You didn't notice that you were smiling, you turn to her "Oh nothing, I just remembered something" you replied. She raise a brow at you

"So, how was Kai's signature? Did he wrote other than his signature?" you ask

"Ani, he only signed my album and my notebook with his name" she pouted somehow disappointed.

"How about you Unnie?" throwing the question back at you.

You gave her huge grin "he wrote a short letter to me he said he wants to see me again and wants to know me better" you said proudly.

Han Ah's eyes grew wide "Really? OMO! Unnie I'm so happy for you"

just when you were about to tell her the other details of Lay's letter on of your co-staff nurse interrupts you that endorsement was about to start.

 

The whole week flew so fast that you barely notice that it was already Friday. You were still on PM shift and so is Han Ah. It was almost 11PM and you're getting ready to endorse your patient's to the nurse on night shift. You had done endorsing for 15 minutes and went to the locker room to get your extra things.

Han Ah offered you a ride home since it was already night and it is a bit dangerous riding a bus. She drives you to your apartment. You were pretty exhausted since one of you patient should be strictly monitored every hour. You rested for a while then decide to take a hot shower and put on your bedtime clothes and went to bed.

 


 

It was rest day for all the EXO members. No photoshoot, No recording, No guestings, No practice just complete rest for the whole weekend. Lay is still sleeping soundly while the other memeber were already awake and already eating their breakfast. 

It was already 11AM when lay woke up. He was already hungry, first washed his face and went straight to the kitchen and look for something to eat on the fridge. Kyungsoo notice him

"Hyung, are you looking for food?"

Lay turned to him and nodded. Kyungsoo smiled and pointed at the microwave.

"I saved some breakfast for you since I knew you would be hungry, it's in the microwave" he said.

Lay then looked at the microwave at thank Kyungsoo. He prepared his food and started eating. After he was done eating and cleaning he decides to proceed to the living room where Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao were playing video games. He join them, he sat on the couch as the 3 boys were on the floor sitting. Suho, Kris and Luhan came in the living room and sat next to Lay. All four of them watched the 3 boys playing.

"Ah, I lost! Damn you Sehun!" Chanyeol said putting his controller down.

"Pay up!" Sehun said, Chanyeol gave him his payment

"Woohoo, Hyung let's get some Bubble tea later ok?" Sehun rejoice as he turns to Luhan.

Luhan smiles at him and nodded to the cheerful maknae.

"Aisshhh, Such a baby" Tao mumble, standing up and stretching his body,

"Are you not going to play anymore?" ask Kris. Sehun shook his head so did Chanyeol and Tao.

"GOOD! Let's watch a movie I saw on the internet that there this great movie aired later on channel 15" says Kris as he looks on his watch "Oops, It's about to start" he then grabs the remote and switch to Channel 15.            

 

Lay was already bored and he felt his eyes getting heavy. He stood up from the couch.

"Hey, Lay where are you going?” ask Suho

"I'll go to my room, I'm sleepy" he answered.

"Are you not going to watch the movie?" Luhan added.

Lay shook his head and said "sleepy" then he smiled.

"Sleep well gege" says Tao turning his attention to the screen.

Lay passed by Baekhyun's room where Kyungsoo, Chen, Xiumin and Baek were also watching a movie on Baek's Laptop. Suddenly Lay bumped into someone, it was Kai

"Oh! mianhae hyung, I didn't see you there, where are the others?" ask Kai

"Suho, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao are in the living room watching a movie, While the rest are at Baek's room also watching another movie" Lay answers.

"Movie marathon? keke, Why are you not joining them?" Kai wondered

"Sleepy, I need some sleep" he answered leaving Kai on the hallway.

 

Lay was really bored, he took his purple headphones and attached it to his ipod. He then starts to doze off to his dreamland. He kept dreaming about you, but he was so stupid that he can't even remember your name. Your face keeps repeating in his thoughts how you were being nervous in front of him. He was then awakened by the constant shaking of Kyungsoo

"Hyung, time to wake up, it's already dinner time" he said showing Lay the time.

It was already 7PM and his Ipod already ran out of battery. He stood up from his bed following Kyunsoo towards the kitchen where the other memebers were already digging on the bowls.

"Yah! Save some food for Lay hyung!" Kyungsoo shouted and took his seat next to Kai. Luhan was pretty nice to give Lay a bowl of rice and Lay sat next to him. 

 

"Gege, what happened to you? It's like you're totally drained today" Tao ask.

The other members agree with Tao.

"Nothing really, I'm just tired and I lack some sleep" Lay reasoned.

Chen nudge Suho "I think Hyung just want to dream about his fan girl"

It made Lay's eyes grow wide and he starts to feel his cheeks getting warm.

 

"Chinjja?" ask Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao. Suho starts laughing so did Chen

"Hyung has this crush on his fan girl back at the fan signing" he explained

"Yup, I agree with Chen, he really stood up just to shake the girl's hand and after the girl left he was all smile until we were back here at the dorm" Suho added.

"Stop! that's not it!" Lay says defending himself.

"So that's why you were smiling so much, it was because of a girl" Luhan laugh as he nudges him. 

“Yah! What’s wrong with smiling?” Lay ask.

“It’s not just smiling, it’s dozing off to dreamland” says Suho and the 10 members laugh. They all teased Lay that made him blush even more.

 

After dinner, Lay stayed in the living room and starts to think about the girl he met. He was a bit frustrated from all the teasing that occurred a while ago and he just can’t remember what the girl’s name was. Luhan then approach him and sat next to him on the couch

“Hey Yi Xing, sorry about teasing you, but seriously, who is this fan girl Suho and Chen were talking about?” he ask.

Lay turns to him and Luhan can see a smile forming at Lay’s face. “I really did meet her at the fan signing, I just forgot what her name was, She was a bit nervous when she came near me but she was really pretty and when she spoke I felt that an angel spoke to me and It was like time just stopped” he explain.

He told him that he wants to see her again and he knows to know her better. Luhan on the other hand is happy to see his friend getting amazed by a fan. As a friend to Yi Xing he supported him.


Comment and Subscribe  ^^