Perfect For You

My Last Mistake

Suzy angrily looked at her phone and then tossed it aside. Taeyeon and Sunhwa looked at each other, nervously.

"Suzy...." Taeyeon began.

"What's the matter, unnie? You seem troubled." Suzy said, staring at the ground.

"Aniyo. You seem troubled. What happened?"

"Minho isn't replying to my calls or anything. I haven't heard from him in so long! Where has he gone?" Suzy sighed.

"He's on the school trip. He'll be back soon. Don't worry. Just relax, alright?" Taeyeon smiled.

Suzy nodded, still not assured.

~~~

Minho took a deep breath. Was it that easy to find Yuri? All he did was a simple questioning of Yuri's location and an inquiry of the plausible place Yuri might be.

He stopped outside the large door of the muncipal water company building. He swiped his father's card into it and quickly closed the door behind me. Minho spotted a map conveniently located near the door and perused it.

He suspected that the ground floor would be where Yuri might be. Minho rushed to the nearest staircase and sprinted down them. As he reached the bottom steps, he quieted down. Soundlessly, Minho walked looking for Yuri. His acumen was at its fullest. Suddenly, he spotted a cell phone on the ground. He tiptoed to it and picked it up.

"Minho!" A voice whispered loudly. Minho looked up to see Yuri. His eyes brightened and he immediately went to her side, untying the rope from her.

They escaped the building with ease. Minho dialed a number and motioned Yuri to be silent. She nodded and gazed at the sky. 

A moment later, Minho stated, "Yuri, I dialed the police. They actually were looking for Seungri. He was an escaped convict. Apparently, he's dead now. They caught him on an empty street and he tried to flee."

Yuri gasped. "They killed him?"

"Ne. I know it seems gory, but that's what they do when someone disobeys them."

"Aigoo...so where should we go?"

"Back to our friends? Our studies are getting disrupted."

"Jonghyun oppa must be worried." Yuri frowned. Minho held her hand tightly.

"Ani. I'm sure he's alright. Let's just go one more place before we leave." Minho said. Yuri stared at him, wondering where they would be going.

~~~

"Yuri, meet my father. Appa, this is Kwon Yuri." Minho stood in Mr.Choi's bedroom, formally introducing the two. 

"Annyeong haseyo." Yuri bowed.

"Yuri, I apologize my behavior when I met you last."

"Aniyo. There is no need to aplogize."

"You're such a kind girl. Minho is lucky." Mr.Choi smiled.

"What do you mean? He's being married to Suzy-ssi."

"Ani. I spoke with her father to cancel the wedding. It's Minho's decision to see who he marries." Mr.Choi proclaimed.

"Wow, that's amazing." Yuri's face instantly grew luminous.

"Okay, appa we'll leave now. It's getting late." Minho interuppted.

"Ne. Yuri can you wait outside for a second?" Mr.Choi asked. Yuri obeyed.

"Minho-ah, she's perfect." Mr.Choi approved.

"Komawo, appa. I'll see you soon, right? Make sure to call me once in a while!" Minho hugged his father and left his side.

Mr.Choi sighed. It had been years since he had received such sincere love from a person. It felt nice for Minho to forgive him.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!

I apologize for not updating for a very long time! I've been busy with my studies. This chapter is shorter than usual because I'll be updating a long chapter tomorrow and it'll be longer.

How was this super short chapter?