Paranoia

My Last Mistake

Yuri's eyes searched around for an exit. She found a bus stop and sprinted towards it. As she got on a bus heading towards the college, she thought about what just happened.

Why is Seungri like this? Did I make a misconception about him? Is he not really who I thought he was? After debating with herself, Yuri decided to avoid Seungri from then on. He seemed dangerous based on the way his friends were and how she almost was killed. She also decided not to tell anyone, what just happened, especially Jonghyun who would worry. She was actually frightened to tell them.

At the Girls Dorm....

Sooyoung walked into the dorm with a dreamy look on her face.

"Why are you so dreamy tonight?" Yoona asked,laughing at Sooyoung's face.

"Yah, stop ruining my moment. Key took me to the most beautiful garden ever. And after we went for dinner! Besides, who was dreamy thinking about Taemin all week?" Sooyoung said. Yoona rolled her eyes. The door opened and there stood Yuri. Her face seemed shocked and blank.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. I had an excellent day today." Yuri said.

"Why don't you like Minho anymore?" Sooyoung questioned curiously.

"He's mean, rude, and just conceited. He makes fun of me too. I don't even classify as a girl to him. I'm just another....insect. A pest. I don't want to like a person who thinks of me like that."Yuri sighed, walking into her room. Sooyoung and Yoona's jaws dropped. Was this really what Minho had to do to stop himself from being attracted to Yuri?

"Hey guys!" Sunhwa said, walking into the dorm.

"Hey, why does Yuri look so shocked?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know. Jessica unnie told me she was with Seungri a while ago." Sunhwa said, taking a seat.

The next day...

The group had joined together for a picnic outside, including Yuri who still wasn't recovered from last night's scare with Seungri. Throughout the day, she was paranoid about seeing Seungri everywhere.

"Yuri-ah!!!" Jonghyun shouted, impatiently, handing her a bottle of water."Here's your water."

"Thank you, Jonghyun oppa." Yuri said.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you so quiet today? Are you sick? Did Seungri do anything to you?" Jonghyun asked.

"No.... I'm just tired, that's all. Look, I got a text from someone. I'll be right back." Yuri stood up and alienated from the group. She opened the text message and shivered after reading it.

TO: Yuri

FROM: Seungri

Hey, Yuri. Sorry about last night. But now you know what happens if you try to break up with me. I will kill the thought of you breaking up with me if it happens. I know you haven't told me you wanted to break up, but you think I can't tell? Lately, I noticed that you  were much less eager to see me and barely saw me. It was only phone calls. That will change. I will be watching you and we will be eternal, Kwon Yuri. And, Ajhumma Lee, was actually Yunho disguised. He did a good job, didn't he?

Yuri took a deep breath. She knelt down and sighed. What has her life come to? She had to go out with him. What if he tried to hurt her or her friends? And what about her family? Her grandparents.....She was in danger.

"Yuri! Seungri's here!!" Tiffany called. Yuri panicked and slowly walked to the group. She saw Seungri smiling innocently at her.

How did she ever like Seungri?

The group continued to talk as if nothing was going on. Of course, nothing was going on. They all knew that Seungri was a strange and mysterious person. No one expected him to be a Yuri-hungry man who would do anything to keep Yuri away from anyone, even killing people.

"Hi, Yuri. How are you?" Seungri asked.

"I'm fine." Yuri said quietly and sat next to Jonghyun.

"Yuri, why don't you sit next to me?" Seungri asked, a little too nicely.

"Ne." Yuri obeyed.

 

As the picnic concluded, Minho noticed Yuri's strange behavior. He observed her constantly looking around, as if she was paranoid. He observed that when Seungri came, she was not happy to see him. It was almost like she was frightened.

Finally, everyone packed things up and Seungri left. Yuri sighed and sat down on the soft, green grass. Minho sat down next to her.

"Hey, Yuri."Minho said casually.

"Annyeonghsaeyo, Minho-ssi." Yuri said. Looking from afar, Sunhwa, Sooyoung, Jessica, Onew, and Key eagerly murmured to each other about Minho increasing his chemistry with Yuri.

"Well, how's your relationship with Seungri?" Minho said.

"Um......Its excellent. Good!" Yuri exclaimed quickly. The atmosphere turned awkward, as the two looked at the grass or the sky. Suddenly, Yuri's phone rang. Yuri picked up and said "Yeobo seyo?"

"I see you're with Minho. Get away from him now. From now on, you will stay away from all guys except me." The call ended leaving Yuri speechless. She immediately stood up and mumbled that she had to go. As she left, Minho looked away. Small tears trickled down his cheek and he wiped them away, even though there was no use. They still kept coming.

Kwon Yuri, why can't I be yours? Why can't I be with you? Minho thought, as he stopped crying.

Once Minho reached the dorm, he called Onew, who was free at the time.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" Minho asked.

"Of course. What's up?" Onew said.

"What would you if you liked a girl and you weren't supposed to because that would endanger her?" Minho wondered.

Onew smiled, when he saw that this scenario was Minho's own, and began to speak. "Minho-ah, I would try to forget about her."

Minho blurted out, "But you like her! How can you forget about her?"

"I said I would try to forget about her. TRY! Maybe you will forget about her, if you tried. Or I would try to remove the danger of liking her."

"Okay. Thanks, hyung. You're a life saver." Onew chuckled and went to his room.

At Seungri's Dorm......

"We failed to kidnap her." Seungri sighed.

"That's alright, Seungri. You can keep Yuri once we capture her. I'll get you two married and all will be well." G-Dragon said.

"I have an idea. Tell Yuri that you will take her out to dinner. Then, you use chloroform on her. That will make her unconscious. Then, we take her over to Japan. Okay?" Siwon said.

"You shut up! You're the one who failed in keeping Yuri's mouth shut!" Seungri yelled.

"Quiet. Siwon, that's a nice idea. Seungri, please follow that plan." G-Dragon said. 

Seungri groaned. He angrily kicked a chair, which then toppled over.

At the Girls Dorm....

"Yuri, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Ne." Yuri said absent-mindedly.

"You don't seem like yourself lately." Seohyun brought up.

"I said I'm okay!" Yuri assured.

"Hey, Minho's happy that you two got a 100 on your project." Jessica said slowly. She wanted to see what Yuri would do at the mention of Minho.

"I don't care. Minho is the most bothersome on Earth. He is very despicable. I hate him." Yuri glared at Jessica.

"Yah, you said, you liked Minho before?!?!?" Hyoyeon hollered.

"Well, things change." Yuri replied to Hyoyeon, as she walked to her room. The girls sighed.

"What's Minho going to do now? Yuri hates him." Sunhwa said.

"I think he should've just went out with Yuri in the first place and face his father and say no like a man." Tiffany said.

"He did. And you saw what happened when he did that. Suzy died. We don't want that to happen to Yuri." Jessica said.

"Of course not. Lets just try to make her see the good sides of Minho oppa." Seohyun suggested.

"Ne. Let's hope this works out!" Sunhwa worried. "Yuri's very stubborn, I noticed lately. She can't seem to change her belief on Minho as a ungrateful, mean guy."

"Yeah, now, that I think about it, it's true. Yul's very stubborn." Jessica said.

The remainder of the time was spent arguing about Minho's personality, and Sooyoung and Yoona finishing off the snacks in the dorm.