Confessions

My Last Mistake

~~~

Yoona saw Yuri's dull expression, the moment she stepped inside.

"Yuri, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked, observing Yuri's behavior.

Yuri ignored Taeyeon's question and said, "Who else was invited to Minho's wedding?"

"What? Minho is getting married?" Hyoyeon pretended to be shocked.

"Stop it. You already know. You're a bad actor." Yuri stated coldly.

"Yuri-" Taeyeon began.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? I have a strong heart." Yuri said.

"Because we didn't know how you would react. We found out recently too." Hyoyeon replied. 

"I guess no more Minho for me. Congratulations Choi Minho." Yuri whispered, dropping to the sofa.

At once, Taeyeon and Yoona rushed to her and hugged her assuringly.

She pushed them away and stated, "Well, I should be supportive of my friend, right?" Silence. 

"Yeah. I should. Unnie, please don't pity me. I don't want to be looked down upon. Lets just forget this ever happened." Yuri answered her own question.

"I never liked Minho, okay? Let's pretend that." Yuri repeated, confirming.

"But...." Yoona said, as Yuri stood up and left the room.

~~~

"Annyeong haseyo." Taemin greeted Suzy as she stepped in to Minho's dorm.

"Hyung, Suzy-ssi is here!" Taemin called. Suzy looked around the dorm to pass time.

"Taemin-ssi, your dorm's walls are very dull. You should paint them a more vibrant color." Suzy commented shamelessly.

Taemin raised his eyebrows at her and stated, "Ani. I think they're nice."

"Oh, Suzy. Why are you here?"

"Minho-ssi! I have to talk to you privately!" Suzy glared at Taemin.

"Let's talk here."

"Aniyo. We have to talk alone." Suzy pleaded cutely.

"Aiish." Minho deprecated. "Taemin-ah, can you leave for a minute or so?" Taemin nodded.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Suzy apologized, staring at the ground.

"Waeyo?"

"I kind of told someone that we were getting married and stuff."

Minho's eyes widened and he exclaimed, "What?! Who?! Why?!"

"Yuri-ssi. She seems very trustworthy and so I told her." Minho froze. The person he least imagined to find out found out.

"Oppa!" Minho stood up and leaned against the couch.

Taemin gaped at Suzy's revelation and immediately texted his friends about the current event.

TO: ALL

FROM: Jessica

Yah, jinjja? Suzy must've told Yuri when they went on the campus tour! Aiish, why did I tell them to go?

TO: ALL

FROM: Taemin

Noona, its not your fault. We never knew Suzy would tell Yuri.

TO: ALL

FROM: Seohyun

Omo~! Eeotheoke?

TO: ALL

FROM: Onew

Tell Minho to tell Yuri the truth. Its the only option we have.

TO: ALL

FROM: Taemin

Ne. I'll tell Minho hyung, right after Suzy leaves.

Taemin eagerly looked for Suzy to leave. The second she left, Taemin ran out from his hiding spot and shouted, "Hyung! You have to tell Yuri the truth!"

"I know. I have no other choice." Minho assented.

"Go now. Call Yuri."

"Now?"

"Hyung, Yuri is your love. Forget Suzy." Taemin said.

Minho nodded and nervously dialed Yuri's number.

~~~

Yuri heard the song "Hello, Goodbye" playing and immediately picked up her phone to see who was calling. Her nose wrinkled when she saw Minho's name.

~~~

"She isn't picking up!" Minho exclaimed in frustration.

"Maybe, she's just busy." Taemin thought.

 "She hates me now. And she should. Aiish. I'm so stupid." Minho scolded himself. 

Suddenly, he heard a knock at the door and opened it.

"Y-Yuri?" Minho began, stunned with Yuri's sudden appearance.

"Yah, why are you so shocked? Its only me." Yuri smiled.

"But...." Minho was speechless.

"So, I came to say congratulations. Suzy's a great girl. You can tell she'll take good care of you. Annyeong Taemin." Yuri said. Taemin nodded and fled into the kitchen not to interrupt the two.

"When, I first came to this school, I fell in love with you at first sight. But I guess you didn't like me then. Then, you began to like me, but I was an idiot and didn't like you. Now, its the other way again. Thank you for at least liking me once, Choi Minho. I should've acted quicker. Annyeong. I don't think we should talk much anymore. It'll only be pain for me. I'm sorry if you think that's altruistic of me." Yuri stood up, with watery eyes.

Minho prevented her from leaving by grasping her hand tightly. He pulled her back and hugged her around the waist tightly. "Yuri, don't go. Please never go. I love you." Minho confessed.

"A-Aniyo. You're getting married to Suzy and you should only love her." Yuri protested, removing free from Minho and sitting down.

"I have to tell you something, Yuri." Minho began his story. He explained everything, from why he didn't first confess to her to his fixed marriage with Suzy.

"Minho-ah, you cannot disobey your father. You love him, don't you?"

"I don't know. He has made too many mistakes for me to love him."

"Minho, that's just anger. You truly love him."

"Aniyo, Yuri, you don't understand." 

"Yes I do!!!!" Yuri yelled, all of a sudden. 

"Are you alright?" Minho questioned, touching her hand. Yuri shook her head, tears rolling down her cheek.