Keeping Secrets

My Last Mistake

Before Yuri went to sleep, she texted Seungri not to tell anyone about their relationship yet.

The next day....

 

"Yul?" Jonghyun nudged Yuri.

"Ne?"

"Do you want to go somewhere  with me? It's been a while since we've done anything together." He smiled.

"Sure!" Yuri happily shouted.

"Aigoo...someone's excited!"

Yuri laughed. "It has been a while since we've done anything together! I can't wait! What do you want to do?"

"Let's go eat ice cream!" Jonghyun said.

"Okay. Today at 5? That's when all my classes will be done."

Jonghyun nodded, and waved good-bye to her as he saw a friend calling him.

 

At the Boys' Dorm.....

"Key, can I borrow your biology textbook?" Minho pleaded.

Key groaned. "Can't you be responsible for once?" He handed Minho the textbook unwillingly. Actually, he shoved it into Minho's hands. Minho frowned.

"Yah, why are you so grumpy today?" Minho asked.

"Why would you care?" Key said, looking at his phone.

"Because I'm your friend and I care about you!" Minho shouted frustratedly and went into his room carrying the textbook.

Key quickly dialled a number on his phone.

"It's me, hyung! Minho got mad at me just now! Our plan is working well so, far!" Key excitedly said.

"Key, our plan just started yesterday. You can't assume that already!" Onew said, on the other end of the call.

"Whatever. This will get very interesting." Key smiled evilly. "Anyways, bye!"

 

At the Girls' Dorm....

"Jonghyun-ah, why did you do that?" Jessica sighed.

"I didn't know what to write." Jonghyun chuckled. Jessica and Jonghyun were talking about an answer Jonghyun had put on his test.

"Whatever. We can't do anything about it anymore."

"Yes. Guess what? Yuri and I are spending time together today. You want to join?"

"Aniyo, I can't. I have to clean the kitchen with Yoong and Taeyeon unnie. Besides, you and Yuri are siblings. You should spend some time together."

"Yeah...well...talk to you soon....bye Sicachu...."

Jessica laughed and said, "Bye shortiee...."

She smiled. Jonghyun was her guy best friend. However, sometimes when he put his arm around her and the time when he protected her from getting wet from the splashing of a car passing by, she felt that it was something more. She doubted that Jonghyun thought that, however.

Suddenly, she heard Seohyun calling her.

"What?" Jessica yelled.

"Yuri's leaving to go hang out with Jonghyun oppa!" Seohyun called.

Jessica walked out of the room and waved to Yuri.

At the Ice Cream Parlor....

"Oppa, do you remember when we used to get ice cream like this when I was 7?" Yuri recalled.

"Ne....you used to cry everytime we went because your ice cream fell on the ground." Jognhyun laughed.

Yuri giggled and said, "Ne! Ice Cream Ajhussi was nice though. He gave me another cone."

"I remember that. And remember your lover?"

"My lover?"

"The kid who always used to try and hug you when I dropped you in school in the morning...what was his name?"

"Oh! Nickhun! He was so sweet!"

"Yah, you shoved him into the mud once for throwing a snowball at you!"

"The snowball was cold! I had to get my vengeance!"

Jonghyun stopped in his tracks.

"Oppa? What happened?" Yuri questioned, worriedly.

"Yul, if you get a boyfriend, make sure you're careful." Jonghyun said seriously. Yuri blushed as she already had one.

"Why are you telling me this now?" Yuri asked slowly. Jonghyun began to walk again, and Yuri followed him.\

"Yuri-ah, you're becoming older now. And you're becoming prettier. Already, some guy asked me to set you with him. I shouted at him."

"Oppa! You didn't have to do that!"

"It's for your own good. I don't want you to get hurt." Yuri took her hand into Jonghyun's hand when she spotted two strange men walking the other way, staring at her.

"What's this? Sibling love?" Jonghyun said, grinning. He had not noticed the two men. So, Yuri decided not mention that she was frightened.

"Yah! Thank you, oppa! For being the best oppa ever!" Yuri smiled at him.

"Aigoo....my little sister is so cute!" He ruffled her hair.

"You're messing up my hair!" Yuri shouted, as she ruffled Jonghyun's hair.

"Yul, we're near the bus stop. One more thing though. If you choose a boyfriend, choose Minho. I know you like him. Jessica told me." Yuri's smile suddenly faded. Did she really like Minho? After all the mean  thing he said and did to her?

"Ne...." Yuri nodded quietly. The bus had come and Yuri quickly got on, leading Jonghyun.

 

Author's Note:

 Hello guys! What do you think about this chapter?

Jonghyun and Yuri, the siblings, spent some time together! :) Isn't that great?