Dilemmas and Dilemmas

My Last Mistake

Yuri shook her head, tears rolling down her face.

“Yuri, what’s wrong?” Minho questioned.

“You don’t understand that you do like your father. You are just angry at him. I was in the same situation.” Yuri explained.

“How though? Didn’t your parents….uh…you know, pass away?” Minho said, confused.

“Ne. However, I want to tell you how they died. Appa was a very kind man. He worked as a bank accountant, while Umma was a housewife. All was well, until I was born. I didn’t get along with my parents as well as I hoped. We always argued and they favored Jonghyun oppa over me. It made me really sad. So, I started to dislike them. I never spoke to them in a polite way. I feel very bad for doing so, now. It made me angry how I was the one always admonished and disliked. I loved Jonghyun oppa though. One night, they were going to visit my grandparent’s house. As they were driving, they stopped because Appa thought he forgot something very important to give to Hal-abeoji. While they were searching, a drunk driver was driving and crashed into them. Jessica unnie lived near us then, so her mother drove us to the hospital. We thought that Umma might survive, but she stayed long enough to tell us what happened. I cried a lot, I admit. That’s when I realized that I really loved my parents, despite all the things I have said to them.” Yuri stated, looking at the ground.

“I’m sorry. I guess if something happened to my appa, I would be upset. So, thank you for sharing that personal story with me. It must have been hard for you.” Minho sympathized.

“Aniyo. I’m used to it now. You’re a close friend, so I don’t mind telling you that story.” Yuri smiled at Minho sweetly.

Minho smiled back and said, “Yuri-ah! I need to tell you something.”

“What?”

“I don’t want to get married to Suzy.”

“What?!?! You must marry her though. Didn’t your father tell you to?”

“But I don’t want to. I want to be with you!” Minho pouted.

“What are you going to do?” Yuri blushed.

“I don’t know.” Minho sighed.

“We’ll see.” Yuri smiled assuring Minho. “I have to go. Annyeong! Taeminnie, I know you heard everything I was saying, but that’s alright. Annyeong!”

Minho waved goodbye, as Taemin walked into the room.

“Congratulations Minho hyung.” Taemin patted Minho on the shoulder.

“Ne. Komawo. I did it. Now, Suzy needs to know. She’s very sensitive though. But Taemin, I don’t know if I dislike Suzy…” Minho began.

~~~

As Yuri explained what happened with her and Minho, her friends became stunned.

“Are you serious?” Sunhwa confirmed. Yuri nodded with a bright smile on her face.

“Does Suzy-ssi know about this?” Jessica asked. Yuri shook her head.

“Aigoo….” Taeyeon sighed. Another problem was added on to the huge dilemma.

“So, what is your plan?" Sooyoung demanded.

"I don't know.... I told Minho to get married. It is essential for him to obey his father. He is his only family, other than his mother. I am not sure what happened with her." Yuri informed the girls. 

They sat silently, pondering over what to do. 

Suddenly, Suzy barged in happily. 

"Kyaah~! Taeyeon unnie! Yuri-ah! The wedding is confirmed!!!!" Suzy cheered.

"Jinjja?" Hyoyeon said, surprisingly calm.

"Ne. It's seven weeks from now." Suzy said. 

"Yay." Yuri said, plainly. She left the dorm, with her phone in her hand. 

TO: Minho

FROM: Yuri

Minho,

Your wedding is confirmed! It will be 7 weeks from now, according to Suzy-ssi! 

Minho gasped, and showed his phone to Taemin.

"Reply to her!" Taemin urged.

TO: Yul

FROM: Minho

Aigoo... eeothoke? 

TO: Minho

FROM: Yuri

I don't know... that is for you to decide. 

TO: Yul

FROM: Minho

I have an idea... Meet me at the front of the school at 8:00 pm tomorrow, with a suitcase with your clothes. Don't tell anyone! I'll tell the guys though, including Jonghyun hyung.

Yuri frowned. Why did she have to do all this?

TO: Minho 

FROM: Yuri

Ne. See you then! :)

TO: Yul

FROM: Minho

Thanks my Yul. :) 

Yuri blushed at the "my Yul" part and walked back in with a smile on her face.

"Where did you go?" Yoona asked.

"I had to text my grandparents' housekeeper to see how they were doing?" Yuri giggled at the thought of Minho, the real person she texted, as a housekeeper. 

Yuri escaped to her room and quickly closed it before any more questions could be asked. 

She closed her eyes and thought about what Minho had planned.

~~~~

"Minho, you will be careful with Yul, right?" Jonghyun worried,

"Ne, she'll be fine hyung." Minho assured.

"Don't become worried." Key said to Jonghyun. "Minho's a good boy."

Minho chuckled and went to his room. As Minho left, Onew began.

"Dude, Minho better have a detailed plan in mind." 

"I know! Or he is screwed..." Key agreed. 

 

Author's Note:

 What is Minho's plan? O.o

Please comment! :)