Here and There

My Last Mistake
Yuri eagerly twisted the knob to her dorm. She was back. It was time to face Minho and tell him her answer. She saw her friends turn to face the door and immediately rush to greet her.
 
"Yuri!" Jessica rushed to Yuri and hugged her tightly.
 
After greeting everyone in the dorm, Yuri took her luggage to her room and began to unpack. After she finished unpacking, she walked into the living room, ready to face to girls' questions.
 
"How is your family?" Seohyun asked.
 
"Good. So, how was life without me?" Yuri wondered.
 
"Boring. We missed your pranking and optimism." Seohyun laughed.
 
"Ne." Hyoyeon agreed.
 
"So....um...did you think about the thing Minho told you before you left?" Taeyeon brought up nervously. She was careful not to upset Yuri too much.
 
"Ne. I did. In fact, I decided yes."
 
The room became eerily silent. Did the girls hear right?
 
"Yah, are you serious?" Sooyoung exclaimed.
 
"Ne. I spoke with Hal-omeoni about this, excluding the part about Seungri. We agreed that I would say yes." Yuri confirmed.
 
"Then, you're Minho's girlfriend!!!" Sunhwa cheered.
 
"Stop assuming things. Minho could have changed his mind." Yuri said.
 
"Aniyo. Why would he?" Seohyun assured.
 
"We'll have to see when he comes back." Tiffany shrugged.
 
"When he comes back?" Yuri responded, confused.
 
"Oh, right....you don't know yet." Tiffany remembered. 
 
"Know what?" Yuri exclaimed, her face scrunched up.
 
"Minho's father came and basically, took Minho away. No one knows why." Sooyoung explained slowly. 
 
"But...didn't anyone ask Minho where he was going or when he was going to come back?" Yuri asked. 
 
"Ani. He wasn't given a chance. Minho's father isn't the type to listen to others easily." Yoona said, squeezing Yuri's shoulder for comfort. 

 "Jinjja? I hope he's doing well..." Yuri sighed.

Minho-ah....Come back soon...Yuri thought.

~~~

"Minho-ssi, please come downstairs." A staff called from outside Minho's room. Minho had been here since last night, refusing to come out of the room. Minho opened the door and descended from the stairs.

He carelessly strolled into the living room and sat down. Mr.Choi followed him and sat down next to him. 

"Minho, life isn't just about work and desire. It's about happiness with that special someone." Mr.Choi began.

Minho's eyes widened and his fist curled up tightly. "I will not-" 

"Minho, please just listen to me." Mr.Choi interrupted. Minho surprisingly obeyed and listened to his father clear his throat. 

"I have brought a woman. She is the sweetest person I've ever met. She will take care of you well, Minho. And don't worry about arguing. You'll cooperate as well as water and oil. " Mr.Choi continued.

"Water and oil don't mix." Minho smirked.

"Whatever.... Now, please come." Mr.Choi called out. A pretty woman with long brown hair and bangs  gently walked into the room. She shyly smiled at Minho. Minho stood up, stunned and speechless.

"Choi Minho, please meet your  future wife, Bae Suzy. Suzy, meet my only son, Choi Minho. He's your future husband." Mr.Choi introduced.

"Annyeong haseyo, Minho-ssi. It's nice to meet you." Suzy greeted, staring at Minho's feet. Minho stared at Suzy, speechless. Why was his dead girlfriend alive? 

"Minho-ssi?" Suzy said, wondering why he wasn't speaking.

"It's alright, Suzy. Minho's just awed by your beauty. You two get to know each other." Mr.Choi suggested, leaving the two alone. Minho suddenly, sat down, unable to speak.

"Su-Suzy....what are you doing here?" Minho stuttered. "Aren't you supposed to be....dead?"

"Dead? What are you saying? I was never dead or close to dead. I disappeared last year because my father had some business to do with me in America." Suzy said.

"Then, appa lied to me. He said, you died....I was so sad for weeks, you know that? I didn't tell anyone about your death and only Yoona-ssi knew about your death on campus."  Minho recalled. "Uh sit down." 

"Minho-ah, I'm sorry." Suzy sat down next to Minho, holding his hand. 

"Waeyo?" Minho felt uncomfortable, as he didn't feel like Suzy's man anymore. He was Yuri's, hopefully. 

"I never said goodbye. I made you worry for no reason." 

"Yah, stop feeling so guilty." 

"Sorry to interrupt, Minho-ssi, but Mr.Choi is requiring your presence." A staff poked his head into the living room. Minho nodded and turned to Suzy.

"I'll be right back." Minho said, standing up.

 

"Minho, what do you think of Suzy?" Mr.Choi asked gently when he saw his son walk inside the office room.

"You lied to me!!!" Minho shouted.

"I had to. Suzy's father didn't like your relationship with Suzy. He's one of the greatest businessmen in South Korea. I have to obey him." 

"What a stupid excuse..." Minho commented.

Mr.Choi ignored Minho's comment and repeated, " So, how's Suzy?"

"I loved her before and now I'm not sure."

"Why? She is the one, Choi Minho."

"Appa, stop deciding that for me. I know who is the one for me and who is not." 

"If Bae Suzy is not the one for you, who is?" Minho's father demanded sternly.

"Kwon Yuri." Minho stated. 

"Kwon Yuri?" 

"Ne. Is that a problem?" 

"It is, Choi Minho. Your wife is going to be Suzy and that is final." 

"No. I refuse."

"I am in charge of you and I will tell you who to marry. You will marry who I tell you to." 

"Appa, please stop this. I am independent. You are lucky I even came with you here. I will never listen to you ever again. You are nothing but a coward to me." 

"Minho, your mother never understood my company. She is so stubborn." 

"At least umma calls me every week!" 

"Choi Minho, this discussion is over. You are going to marry Suzy." 

Minho glared at father with pure hatred and barged out of the room, slamming the door hard. 

Minho's father sighed. 

~~~

Minho sighed and leaned against the door. 

"Aissh, what is this? Why did my life become so complicated? Suzy....why did you enter my life again? Yuri, why did you even enter my life?" Minho expressed to himself.

 

Author's Note: 

Annyeong! I sincerely am sorry for not updating in so long! Please forgive me.....

How do you feel about the chapter? Where did Suzy come from? It will all be revealed next chapter.....

Please continue commenting and up votes would be nice! :)