Home

My Last Mistake

Yuri's POV:

"Annyeong haseyo, Yuri!" Seungri said, staring at me.

"Oh, Seungri, what are you doing here?" I shouted, startled that he was here to see me.

"I came here to make sure you were doing okay. It seems you are. The doctor you can leave tomorrow evening, if you continue doing well like this. Jonghyun hyung told me." Seungri answered calmly. Aigoo....he's so sweet....I rejected him, yet he comes to see me. That's nice of him. Unlike Minho, who completely ignored me when I tried to even speak to him. I frowned, unaware the Seungri was looking at me.

"Yuri, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking if I have any make up work left. Where did Jonghyun oppa go?"

"He went to get you something to eat. Here's some water. It'll make you feel better." I thanked him and told him he could go.

"Yuri, are you sure?"

"Ne. I'll be fine." I laughed as he smiled at me. He waved at me, and slowly walked out the door.

Seungri's POV:

That stupid girl, thinking I actually liked her. What an idiot. And that Jonghyun. So overprotective. She's 17, not 4, calm down, dude. She can take care of herself. My job here will be done soon.

TO: G-Dragon

FROM: Seungri

Hey dude! Yuri's in my trap! I visited her. Our job will be done sooner than we thought it would. I have to be careful of that Jonghyun, Yuri's brother. He's way too protective of Yuri.

 

TO:Seungri

FROM: GD

That's awesome! Be careful around Jonghyun! Be extra nice!

 

Seungri smiled evilly and walked out of the hospital with satisfaction.

The next afternoon...

Yuri's POV:

I got up slowly and grimaced at the mess in the room. I began to pick up each of the papers left by doctors, Taemin, and Key oppa. The door opened, just as I finished with the cleaning. It was Yoona. I groaned silently. I was angry at her for not telling me she was going out with Minho. Why did she choose him? Why not someone else?

"Yuri-ah, hi!" She patted me on the shoulder. I smiled at her and told her to sit down. She handed me some banana milk. I happily accepted it and thanked her. I grabbed a seat next to her.

"So, how's life at the dorm?" I asked. 

"Fine. It's tiring, though. I have a lot more homework these days." 

"Yoona! How's your relationship with Minho going?" I suddenly blurted out. I gasped and quickly closed my mouth.

"What? We aren't going out." Yoona said.

"Then, why was Minho hugging you that day in the courtyard?" I asked, without realizing what I was doing.

"We were breaking up that day. That was just a good-bye hug." Yoona laughed. I felt relieved and relaxed.

"Why are you asking?" Yoona nudged my shoulders as I blushed.

"No reason. Just wanted to know." I said.

"So, when can you come home?" 

"Well, Seungri, who came to visit me for the 2nd time, said that the doctor said that I can come home today evening!" 

"That's amazing!" The door suddenly opened and there stood Taemin.

"Hey guys! Noona, can Yoona noona leave? I need to speak with her." Taemin pleaded adorably.

"Aigoo, you guys are so cute. Asking for permission to go out. Ne, she can go." I laughed.

"Bye. See you later." Yoona patted my head and left with Taemin. I decided to finish packing my clothes.

Evening at the Hospital...

"Yul, are you ready?" Jonghyun oppa asked. I nodded and he took my bag, as I walked out the door.

"Oppa! I can hold it." I complained, trying to take the bag from him.

"Aniyo, you need to recover still." Jonghyun refused. I sighed and followed him.

~~

When we reached the dorm, I noticed that it was incredibly calm. 

"Where is everyone?" I questioned. 

"I don't know. This is your room, right?" Jonghyun confirmed. I nodded and he opened the door. 

"Welcome back, Yuri-ah!!!!!" Everyone shouted. I grinned brightly and looked at the cake Taeyeon unnie was carrying.

"Wow... thank you so so much. This was unexpected. I have something for you all, too." I took out the cards I specially made for each person.

"Yah! You shouldn't have!" Tiffany unnie shrieked. I laughed and handed everyone their cards.

"Yuri-ah, look at the cake I made." Taeyeon unnie showed me.

"Wow, it looks amazing." I exclaimed, staring at the decorations.

"I know. It tastes amazing,too. Taeyeon is the best baker on Earth!" Onew oppa complimented. Taeyeon unnie blushed furiously and looked away. I grinned at the two and slowly walked away. I looked around. Where was Minho? I frowned. After everyone left, I went into my room and lied on my bed.

"Yuri, Minho was at basketball practice today. That's why he didn't come." Jessica unnie sat down next to me. I turned to look at her, confused.

"Everyone but Jonghyun and Minho know that you like Minho. You were mumbling about how you liked him at the hospital in your sleep." Jessica unnie said. I widened my eyes and blushed.

"W-w-wh-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Yul, we know. Don't try to deny it." Unnie said.

"He'll like you. Ask him to go to the fair tomorrow. With you, of course." She suggessted.

I nodded.

The next day.....

Minho's POV:

 There was Taeyeon noona. She walked up to me and waved hi. I patted the seat next to me and she sat down. Her long brown hair whisped back and forth.

"Noona....." I found myself speaking.

"Ne....."

"I have a problem....."

"What is it?"

"Yuri is so bothersome! Every 5 seconds she annoys me about the project!"

"CHOI MINHO! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!! The reason Yuri went to the hospital is because of overworking on that project!!!!!" I shuddered. Noona has never been like that before! Can't she understand that, though?

"But noona..."

"Minho-ah....please stop." She walked away. I glared at the ground.

I was angry. No one understands me! Why is Kwon Yuri so....there isn't a word to describe her!!!!

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! What do you think of this chapter? Hope you liked it! Sorry it was short....