Ruined

My Last Mistake

It had been a week since Yuri and Seungri started dating and the group began to treat Minho poorly. Shocking to the group, Yuri had also unintentionally been treating Minho poorly. She was tired of his behavior towards her. In addition, no one other than Yuri, Seungri, Seungri's mother, and the mysterious G-Dragon knew Seungri and Yuri were dating.

At Lunch....

"Hey Yul!" Key said, smiling at her.

"Hi, Key oppa. Do you know where Seohyun is?"

"No. Why?"

"She told me she needed help with something." Yuri said. Key shrugged and began to speak with Sooyoung.

"Yuri-ah!" A voice called from the door of the cafeteria. Yuri looked around and saw Seungri waving at her. Not realizing that Taeyeon, Yoona, Sunhwa, Sooyoung, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun were staring at her, she ran to Seungri.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Yuri greeted him.

"Stop being formal!" Seungri chuckled at her formality.

"I can't help it!"

"So, what's up?" Seungri asked. As Yuri was talking to Seungri, her friends, especially Minho, was looking on with curiousity of what was going on in Yuri's conversation. Yuri, not knowing what Seungri was trying to hold her hand, continued speaking with him happily. 

"Seungri, do you want to sit with us?" Yuri hoped.

Seungri thought. If I sit with Yuri, maybe her friends will like me and keep on saying how adorable we are together. It would be nice for our relationship. Seungri nodded and Yuri led him to her table. The others quickly went back to their conversations, as if they were not trying to eavesdrop on Yuri.

"Guys, look who came with me. Seungri's going to sitting with us." Yuri happily exclaimed. Onew and Minho groaned silently. The rest looked as if they tasted something bitter. 

"Hey, Seungri." Jonghyun attempted to say. 

"Hi. You're Yuri's brother, right?" Jonghyun nodded. 

Yuri leaned towards Seungri's ear and whispered, "Should we tell them?" S

"You didn't tell them yet?" Yuri shook her head. "Then I think you should." 

"Everyone, listen up." Yuri announced. "Seungri and I are dating." Everyone stared at her, eyes open wide and shocked.

"Yuri, you're not kidding, right?" Jonghyun confirmed. 

"No. I'm not." The table remained fairly silent for the rest of lunch. Minho had left the table as soon as Yuri had made her announcement, followed by Key trying to comfort Minho. The group, even though they were supposed to be mean to Minho, were worried, so they sent Key after Minho to see why he had run off. Key had suspected that Minho had some feelings for Yuri even though he did not show it.

In the lunch table, Yuri continued talking to Seungri, clueless that the rest of the table were throwing Seungri evil stares. Eventually, Seungri excused himself due to the awkwardness he felt at the table.

"Yuri, I'm surprised at your choice, but its your decision. Just be careful, Yuri." Yoona warned. 

"Ne. Please. I don't even know Seungri well. Look after yourself, Yul."Jonghyun said. Yuri nodded. Seungri's polite and amazing; He's safe, Yuri thought. She wasn't right however.

At the Boys Dorm: 

Key rushed into the kitchen to find Minho with sad looking eyes looking at the counter absent-mindedly. Key tiptoed to Minho and put his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"Yah, Minho, it's alright! Just relax. Yuri likes Seungri, okay? That's all! You don't need to be disappointed by it." Key said.

Minho chuckled and said, "Disappointed? I'm not disappointed at all! I don't even care that Yuri and that Seungri are dating! I just came here because I was tired." Minho bit his lip and looked at the window to see if anyone was coming. 

"Are you sure?" Key asked. 

Suddenly, Minho fell to the ground and went on his knees.

"Aniyo!!! I'm not sure!!!!!! I don't even know whats going on anymore! Ever since I met Yuri, my life seems strange. When I broke up with Yoona, I felt relieved. Then I started to acknowledge Yuri's precsence. She's such an adorable beautiful girl. She's so caring, too. But I never want to go out with her." Minho declared. 

"Wa-waeyo?" Key stuttered.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating in a while. Please keep commenting and reading!