Searching

My Last Mistake

~~~

Hyoyeon groaned. No one would yell her or her friends where Yuri and Minho were. For the sake of their safety, she and the girls assured Suzy that Yuri, Minho, and many other students went on a special trip for a few days. It was difficult to keep Suzy from thinking about Minho. As the fiance of Minho, she was constantly worried about Minho.

"Taeyeon unnie, Minho is coming back soon, right?" Suzy verified.

"Ne. Sometimes, the students stay longer depending on whether they like where they are or not. " Taeyeon lied. She sighed and decided to give Onew a visit and ask him about where Yuri and Minho had gone.

"Suzy, I'll be back, okay? I'm just visiting Onew." Taeyeon said to Suzy.

Suzy nodded, concentrating on her book.

"Wait, Taengoo! I want to come see someone too!" Jessica called.

Taeyeon smiled and waited for Jessica.

As Jessica arrived from her room, the two girls left.

~~~

"Yah, where did Yul and Minho go?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know. Onew won't tell me." Taeyeon shrugged.

"I hope they're safe..." Jessica said.

"I know. It seems as if they are. If they weren't, Onew and Jonghyun would tell us."

The two girls remained silent as they reached the dorm.

Taeyeon rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. After waiting for awhile, Taeyeon rang it again. Jessica began to grow impatient and knocked on the door instead.

"Yah, Lee Jinki!!! Open the door!" Taeyeon called, when no one still opened the door

"Ne!!! I'm coming...." Jonghyun replied.

He quickly turned the door open and smiled at Jessica and Taeyeon.

"Annyeong Sica-Chu....Annyeong haseyo Taeyeon noona." Jonghyun greeted.

"Annyeong Dino! Where's Onew-ssi?" Jessica asked.

"He's....." Jonghyun began, looking around.

"Where is he?" Taeyeon demanded.

"Umm... In the kitchen under the table." Jonghyun whispered.

"Yah, you're so dead!" Onew shouted, crawling from under the table and rushing to his friends.

"Onew-ah, why were you hiding?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Well, because...." Onew scratched his head, brainstorming an excuse.

"Just tell them. Minho won't mind." Jonghyun stated.

Onew sighed. He wasn't sure whether to listen to Jonghyun or not.

Finally, he gave in and explained where Minho and Yuri were.

"Are they safe?" Taeyeon asked.

"According to Minho, yes." Onew smiled, taking her hand to assure her.

"But Minho hasn't texted us in a while..." Jonghyun began to worry.

"Jonghyun-ah....relax! Minho said that he won't be consistent with his texts for safety reasons." Onew said.

"Aiish. I wish he would hurry up." Jonghyun hoped, staring at his phone.

~~~

Yuri jolted awake and realized she could not move. She glanced at herself and noticed that her hands were cuffed to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Yuri frantically tried to free herself.

"Yuri,you're wasting your energy doing this. Relax." A masculine voice stated. Yuri looked around to see where the voice was coming from and noticed a man staring at her intently.

Yuri uncomfortably looked away.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" Yuri asked fearlessly.

"Hmm...should I tell you?" The man, who appeared to be Seungri, questioned.

Yuri nodded unsure.

"Alright. Your dead father was a 'good man' apparently. He helped the poor and all that stupid stuff. Unfortunately, I had to work for him because I am an orphan and needed money. I despised your father. He was too sincere and was in my opinion, cloying.  He didn't know how to handle business either. He almost lost his charity because he almost sold it to a scam company. After that, he became a smart man and was successful. He began to neglect me. I worked years for him and he ignores me!!! So, I am taking vengeance on him by stealing his lovely daughter. I guess he can either pay me for my hard work or lose his only daughter."

"Why can't you speak with my brother about this? He would pay you back."

"This way I get more money, idiot. Think."

Yuri sighed. She was even more anxious to leave and go home. She had no control over Seungri and what he might do.

" Can I talk to my sibling?" Yuri pleaded.

"No." Seungri smiled evilly.

"Seungri-ssi, please. No one in my family did anything wrong. My father was a good person. Trust me. " Yuri beseeched.

Seungri thought for a moment and then handed a phone to Yuri.

"Can I go out and talk?" Yuri glanced at her tied up hands.

"NO. I will leave." Seungri stated, heading out of the room, not keeping his eyes off Yuri.

Yuri hurried dialed a number and put the phone to her hair.

She remained silent for a while, waiting for the person on the other line to pick up.

~~~

Minho sighed. How was he supposed to find Yuri?

His phone rang and he replied, anxiously.

"Yeobo seyo?"

"Minho.." A small voice whispered.

"Yuri?"

"Ne. Its me."

"Yuri, are you alright? Where are you? What happened? Did you escape from my house? Were you frightened by Seungri? Did Seungri harm you?" Minho flooded Yuri with several questions.

"Aniyo. Seungri took me somewhere. I'm tied to the wall currently. I miss you." Yuri explained.

"Describe to me where you are." Minho ordered.

"Okay, its very dark in here. There's not a lot of maintenance in the room. There's water everywhere. There are no windows. I'm assuming I'm in the basement."

"Is there any writing on the walls?"

"Umm...no."

"Check carefully, Yul."

"Ne. There is none. Wait, it says....Municipal Water Corporation  on the wall in tiny black letters."

Minho widened his eyes. Seungri trapped Yuri in a corporate water area?

"Minho, I have to go, Seungri's coming. Tell Jonghyun oppa I'm fine.Annyeong."

Minho hung up and thought. There were several municipal water corporations in this area. He began to analyze which one Yuri might be in.

On the back of his head, Minho thought about contacting Jonghyun and telling him the truth about Yuri's kidnap.

TO: Key

FROM: Minho

Key, Yuri is trapped in Seungri's hands. Don't tell Jonghyun hyung.

Minho immediately motioned to turn his phone off. He didn't want to see anymore texts from Key or any of his friends for he feared questions that he might have to face. Minho decided against it in case Yuri might call him.

He walked around the streets and thought.

Yuri, please wait. I'll be there soon.