Introduction

My Last Mistake

Taeyeon’s POV:

"Yuri, come to the living room for a second. I have to show you something." Sooyoung yelled from the door.

"Ne, I'm coming." Yuri jumped off her bed and walked to the door. When she walked into the living room, she saw a variety of new, smiling, unfamiliar faces. But suddenly, she saw Key, Seohyun, and Yoona, three of her best friends from her previous school.

“Yuri-ah, please meet our wonderful group of friends. I bet you that they are the best people on Earth. Okay? Now, who will introduce themselves, first?” I asked.

“I will.” Key came to the front.

“Annyeong, Yuri-ah, do you remember me?” Key questioned. Yuri’s face brightened up.

“Key oppa! Of course I remember you! Wow, you dyed your hair! You look so different! You probably have a girlfriend, right?” Yuri laughed.

“Yah! You changed too! And maybe I DO have a girlfriend. Maybe I don’t. Actually, guys, Sooyoung and I are going out! Just saying.” Key pointed out to everyone. A series of ‘awww’s’ and ‘aigoo’s’ spread the room.

“Aigoo… so cute! You guys are going to be together forever! Just watch!” Sica exclaimed.

“Now, next person.” I said.

“Hi, Yuri unnie. I’m Seohyun.” Seohyun came out from behind Tiffany.

“Seohyun, is that you? You’re so gorgeous, now. You always were. You’ve grown so much. Aigoo…” Yuri gazed at Seohyun shocked at her beauty.

“My turn.” Yoona excitedly said.

“Yoong! You pabo! Still as immature!” Yuri said.

“Well, you have changed, Yul! Who is this pretty goddess that has been placed in front of us? You have grown-” Yoona was interrupted by Sooyoung.

“Yah! Talk later! Yuri needs to be introduced to everyone.” Sooyoung complained, as everyone laughed. Yoona did a mehrong towards Sooyoung.

“Annyeong, Yuri! You’re so charming and energetic! Always stay that way! My name is Sunhwa! I’m your unnie, right?” Sunhwa introduced herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Yes, you are an unnie to me.” Yuri said.

“Okay, hey Yuri! I’m Kim Hyoyeon, but call me Hyoyeon. I love to dance and I’m also very laid-back. I never get angry. I also love to talk, so don’t be afraid to shut me up when I talk too much. I remember when-” Hyoyeon would have went on and on.

“Yah! Let others talk!” Sunhwa scolded Hyoyeon.

“Hi Yuri. My name is Lee Jinki, but please call me Onew. I’m the oldest of the boys and am kind of clumsy.” Onew showed his signature eye smile. I die of happiness when I see that smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Onew oppa.” Yuri quietly stated.

“Hello Yuri. My name is Tiffany Hwang! I love the color pink and I can’t wait to get to know you more. Everyone sometimes calls me Fany.” Fany spoke.

“Hi! Nice to meet you, unnie.” Yuri answered.

“Annyeonghaseo, noona. My name is Lee Taemin. I’m the youngest of the boys and the 2nd youngest out of everyone. Seohyun is the youngest.” Taemin explained.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taeminnie. Can I call you that? I really like Mickey and Minnie Mouse.”

“Ne, you can.” Taemin smiled.

“Finally, it’s my turn. Annyeong, Yuri. My name’s Choi Minho.” Minho said, looking at the ground. He seemed bored.

“An-an-annyeonghaseyo Minho-ssi.” Yuri stuttered.

“Okay guys, now feel free to just chill out and talk.” I exclaimed.

 

Later in the day…

Yoona’s POV:

I drew a T in my best cursive on the card I was making Taeminnie for doing well on his Calculus test. I was kind of surprised that I was working so hard for a card for Taemin, even when it was not his birthday. When it was my boyfriend Minho’s birthday, I didn’t even make him a card. I bought it. Suddenly I heard a voice calling my name.

“Noona!” Taemin called, running towards me. I smiled at him, and hid the card under my bag and pulled out a book.

I felt my heart beating quickly. Wait, it was only Taeminnie! Why was it beating so quickly?

“Hi Taemin-ah.” I managed.

“Annyeong noona! I missed you during lunch today! Yuri noona told me you went to the library to study.”

“Ne, I did. I have to improve my grade in Calculus.”

 

Taemin’s POV:

What is this floaty feeling I am feeling? Why is my heartbeat racing when I near Yoona noona. I can’t fall for Minho hyung’s girlfriend. Stop it, Lee Taemin! Noona is not yours.

“Taemin-ah, I have to go. I’ll see you later.” Noona said. She smiled at me. That smile can melt the cold snow in the winter in seconds. I waved at her, as she left.

 

Yoona’s POV

I couldn’t handle it anymore. As I walked away from Taemin, my original plan was to go to my dorm. But now, I decided to go to see Minho in the gym. Taeyeon unnie did say he was waiting for me for a long time yesterday. I walked into the large gymnasium of our school. There was Minho and T.O.P. playing basketball.

“Minho-yah, I’ll see you later.” T.O.P. said, nudging Minho’s shoulder, pointing his head towards me.

“Yoona noona. How are you? I waited for you for a really long time yesterday. Where were you?” Minho asked.

“Oh. I was studying in the library. Sorry. I have to go. I told Hyoyeon unnie I would help her clean our room. Bye Minho-ah. See you later.” I smiled at him. Why did I make up a lie? And it was to go away from him.

 

Yuri’s POV:

Saturday

Wow, I think I just fell in love. When I first saw Minho-ssi, my heartbeat raced. I was speechless. He seemed very kind on the inside. I wanted to get to know him more. But how? What if he doesn’t fit my ideal qualities?

My ideal qualities in a guy are that he should look decent(Minho’s very good-looking, I must admit). He should be kind. He should excel in athletics. He should also be a good student.

I want to know if Minho fits these qualities.

I close my diary and looked out the window. It was Saturday. What could I do? Tiffany invited me to go shopping. I refused because I didn’t like shopping. I walked into the living room to find Sunhwa unnie watching TV.  She was watching Hello Baby. That’s a nice show.

A week or so later, in Biology Class

Yuri’s POV:

While I handed in my report to Mr.Im, I spotted Taeyeon unnie  and Sica unnie sneaking into class. She must have overslept today. I chuckled silently.

“ Hey Noona!” Taemin smiled at me. He sat next to me in the class. We talked for a while about the classes in Genie High School.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please quiet down. I have an announcement.” Mr.Im insisted, waving sheets of paper over his head.

“This semester, instead of taking an exam and being scored on it by 100 points, you will be doing a project that will worth the same amount of points. Please try your best on it because it will be worth twenty five percent of your grade for this semester. I will be assigning partners. There will be no partner changes, unless I feel there is the need. Now, I will begin choosing partners. Please sit next to your partner and begin working once I call your names. From now on until the project is due, 3 weeks from now, this class will be dedicated to working on your project. Feel free to work on it in your dorms. The partners are Nicole Jung and Jeong Jinwoon, Jessica Jung and Han Sunhwa, Lee Taemin and Im Yoona, Lee Seungri and Kim Jonghyun, Kim Taeyeon and Lee Chae-rin, Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri, Sulli and Park Sunyoung, and finally Krystal Jung and Park Bom.” Mr.Im continued.

Choi Minho! I got paired with Minho-ssi! I am so happy! I hope I impress Minho-ssi with my knowledge in Biology.

 

Minho’s POV:

Wait, who’s Kwon Yuri? Oh wait, it’s that new kid. Uggh. I hope she’s smart. I wish I got paired with Yoong. She is my girlfriend, after all.

 

Yoona’s POV:

I got paired with Taemin!!!! Yay! Wait, I’m not supposed to be happy. I can’t take it anymore. I’ll just break up with Minho then.

 

Taemin’s POV:

Yes! I got paired up with Yoona noona! Sorry Minho hyung. I can’t stop thinking about her.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong!

What do you think?

To MinYul shippers: Sorry there's minyoon in this story. I'll let you in on a little secret though. They're won't be any minyoon anymore.