The Recovery

My Last Mistake

Yuri's POV: 

Bright lights. The smell of medicine filled the air. I looked up confused. Why was I in a hospital? I thought carefully. Instantly, I remembered Taeyeon unnie yelling and then the siren of the ambulance. I was probably sick. I felt fine, though.  I got up from the hospital bed and sighed. Could I go  home? I opened the door when I heard the knock. There stood Yoona, Taemin, Seohyun, and Taeyeon unnie.

"Unnie! Why are you up early? Sit down. You'll get tired. Come on." Seohyun took my hand. She led me to the hospital bed and urged me to sit down. I sat down and sighed. My head hurt. I gently rubbed it.

"Yuri-ah, you have to stay here for about a week. The doctor said so. Did you tell Jonghyun about this yet?" Taeyeon unnie asked me. I shook my head. 

"Should I call him?" Yoona asked. I shrugged. What if he tells my grandparents? 

"How about you call him in a little while?" I suggested. 

"Okay." Taeyeon said. 

"Unnie, you guys should go. You have to study for your finals." I said.

Aniyo, Noona! You're more important."Taemin said. I laughed. 

"Are you Kwon Yuri?" A nurse asked.

"Ne." I said.

"Someone's here to see you." The nurse told me.

"Kwon Yuri, are you okay?" Jonghyun Oppa said. He touched my shoulders and gave him a hug.

"Oppa!! I missed you so much! I'm fine !" I exclaimed. "How did you know that I was here?" 

"I told him." Onew Oppa said, standing behind Jonghyun oppa. "He came to see you because it's been a long time. But when I told him, he ran to the hospital immediately. By the way, how are you?" 

"Fine. But Oppa, what a surprise, what are you doing here?" I said, still in shock of what he was doing here all of a sudden.

" I have a surprise for you. I'm staying here at your school and dorm with Onew hyung." Jonghyun Oppa said happily. I stopped smiling.

"What about our grandparents? Will they be okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yes. I hired a very wonderful housekeeper and she'll take care of them. Don't worry, we can trust her." Jonghyun Oppa assured him.

"Oh, then that's amazing!" I gave him a big hug. In the corner, I saw Taeyeon unnie and Onew Oppa sweet talking. 

"Yah lovebirds! Everyone meet my Oppa!" I exclaimed. Jonghyun stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kwon Jonghyun." He said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun. I'm older than you. Everyone except me and Onew are younger than you. I'm Kim Taeyeon. That's Yoona, Taemin, and of course Onew. We also have Jessica, Minho, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sunhwa, Sooyoung, and Key." Taeyeon unnie introduced. 

"Key? Hey! That's me! What do you need?" Key asked walking in with Sooyoung unnie and Jessica unnie. 

"Key? You went to school with Yuri, right? So did Yoona and Seohyun." Jonghyun Oppa realized. 

"Oppa, you forgot Sica unnie." I said. 

Jonghyun's POV: 

I knew I forgot someone. I stared at a girl with medium length hair and bangs. She was at an unbelievable state of beauty. I was mesmerized by her smile. 

I mustered as much courage as I could, and said, "Hi, my name is Jonghyun. I'm the same age as you. "

Jessica's POV: 

He winked at me and I blushed. What was happening to me? He was so handsome. His eyes twinkled with happiness as he looked at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Jessica Jung." I said. I smiled at him. 

 

Author's Note: 

Annyeong! Did you like this chapter? Jonghyun's here! I know it seems like he came here out of nowhere. But here starts JongSica. 

Thank you to my latest subscribers for subscribing! I love you guys!