The Truth

My Last Mistake

"Wa-waeyo?"Key stuttered.

"Remember when my appa came and took me away for a week last year?" Key nodded. "Well, it was to hand over his company to me. He wanted me to skip the rest of college because he wanted to retire and spend more time with his wife. My umma and him got divorced two or three years ago. I told him that I didn't want the company and that I wanted to finish college. He told me that I would regret it, but I didn't listen and left.Remember Suzy, my girlfriend? Appa sent these men to k-k-ki-kill her. They were successful. Ever since then, I'm avoiding girls and going near Appa. What if Yuri is hurt because of me?!?!?!" Minho cried in frustration.

Key stared at the window. What was this? There was a different side to Minho. It was a strange side and he wasn't sure he wanted to see it again. He immediately patted Minho as a sign of comfort and left him sulking. Key took out his phone and began to text the story Minho had told him to everyone, except Yuri. They had to know about Minho.

TO:Key Oppa

FROM:Yoona

Oppa, is this really true? I heard last year that Suzy had passed away. But I never expected it to happen like this. I hope Minho's okay....

TO:Key

FROM:Jonghyun

Aigoo.... Is Minho okay? Let's stop this being mean thing immediately.

 

TO: Key

FROM: Jessica

Poor Minho...how can anyone do such a thing to their son? I think that I know why Minho was rude to Yuri. He knew he liked her and he was trying to stop himself from liking her. This is the only way he can prevent Yuri from getting hurt by his father.

Key read the texts. He agreed with all of them, especially with Jessica's.What would they do now? They had to help Minho. Forget the mysterious Seungri for now.

"Minho-ah?" A loud knock on the door was heard. Key opened the door and saw Jessica and Taeyeon standing in front of him with worried looks.

Key gave Jessica and Taeyeon a reassuring smile, as they tried to return it. Taeyeon walked past the two and went into the living room in search of Minho. Eventually, she found him in front of the kitchen window.

"Minho, how are you?" Taeyeon asked calmly.

Minho mumbled.

"Choi Minho, you cannot be like this. Be like the happy, charismatic Minho. This sadness doesn't work for you. If it makes you feel better, none of us like that Seungri." Taeyeon smiled.

"Jinjja?" Minho looked away from the window for a moment.

"Ne. I don't think Yuri likes Seungri too much. Its more like a very developed friendship." Taeyeon said.

"Oh." Instantly, a shy smile appeared on Minho's face. This small piece of information was enough for him to be cheered up. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Key, who was in the living room with Jessica, rushed to answer the door. He opened the door to the one girl he hoped would not come. Yuri.

"Hi, Key oppa! Is Minho-ssi here? I would like to inform him we got a 100 on our project!" Yuri happily exclaimed. 

"Sorry, Yuri. Minho is....not here. I can tell him though." Key lied.

"Wait, what is Jessica unnie doing here?" Yuri asked suspiciously.

"Uh...."Key said, wondering what to say.

"I'm here because of.....Jonghyun. We're going to the movies!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Oh. That's so sweet!" Yuri laughed. "Well, I have to go. Seungri's taking me to see his friends."

"Yuri-ah, please be careful." Jessica warned. Yuri nodded, and left.

" What is happening with these two?" Key worried."Before, one liked the other and the other despised the one. Now the other likes the one, who despises the other." Jessica chuckled at Key's statement, as Minho walked out of the kitchen followed by Taeyeon.

"Annyeong noona." Minho said to Jessica. "Who rang the doorbell?"

"Uhh....it was just Ajhussi Im checking to see if we needed any more laundry detergent." Key said. Minho stared at Key, unsure whether or not to believe him.

With Yuri and Seungri....

Meanwhile, Seungri and Yuri went to visit his friends.

"Here is my dorm. Girls aren't allowed inside, so I'll just call them outside. You're my first girlfriend, so they're excited to meet you." Seungri smiled at Yuri, who blushed.

"I can't wait to meet them." Yuri said. She looked at the dorm, and noticed it wasn't like any of the other dorms in the campus. The dark paint covering the door gave it an unwelcoming look. Yuri wondered how Seungri lived in such a melancholy area.

"Here they are." Seungri said, taking Yuri's hand. She saw three guys about as tall as Seungri walking towards her.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you all." Yuri introduced herself to the three.

"Annyeong. I'm Jung Yunho. Lets be friends. This is G-Dragon and Choi Siwon." Yunho said.

"I've never seen you guys this nice before. Yuri-ah, you should come more often. I've never seen these three so kind before. If you stay, then I can see this strange behavior." Seungri joked. Yuri laughed, as the others glared at Seungri.

"Here, have a seat, Yuri." G-Dragon smiled at Yuri.

Yuri sat down on the empty bench and the rest followed. She felt the atmosphere getting colder.

"So, Yuri..." Seungri chuckled strangely. Yuri looked at Seungri uncomfortably.

"Where do your parents stay?" Yunho asked.

"Yuri told me that they passed away." Seungri said. Seungri glanced at Yunho, as a signal. Yunho nodded. G-Dragon continued to speak to Yuri diverting her attention away from Seungri, Yunho, and Siwon.

Siwon slowly crept behind Yuri and put his hand on in a matter of seconds. Yuri gasped and struggled to remove the hand that was on . She screamed and finally with all her might grabbed the hand off. Siwon, Seungri, Yunho, and G-Dragon quickly sped off.