Trying to Resolve

My Last Mistake

Yuri waited silently for Minho, with her luggage in hand.

"Yuri?" A hand touched her shoulder, as she jumped in surprise.

"Oh, Minho! You scared me! Where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"Shh.... Its a secret." Minho said, taking her hand and leading her out of the campus.

They boarded a bus and took seats towards the back.

Yuri was about to open , but Minho shushed her.

"Yuri, go to sleep. You need your rest, especially because you might not have a lot after what you're  going to be through." Minho insinuated.

Yuri frowned and leaned towards the window. Where was Minho taking her? And why wasn't he telling her where they were going?

Yuri's eyes slowly began to droop, as she fell asleep. Minho smiled at her and petted her head. His phone lit up when he received a text from Onew.

Minho turned the phone's screen away from Yuri's face, so he would not  let the light from the screen fall on her face.

TO: Minho

FROM: Onew

Minho-yah, Taeyeon is asking me where Yuri is. What do I tell her?

TO: Onew hyung

FROM: Minho

Uhh... Just tell her the truth. TELL HER NOT TO TELL SUZY!!!!! She can tell the others if she wants.

TO:  Minho

FROM: Onew

Sure. Be safe. Take care of yourself and Yuri, as well! :)

Hwaiting~!

Minho sighed and nervously looked at Yuri. She was peacefully sleeping with her arms wrapped tightly around Minho's arms.

~~~

Minho nudged Yuri gently, signaling her to wake up. Yuri slowly opened her eyes and suddenly noticed that she was holding Minho's arm. She blushed and let go.

"Minho, where are we?" Yuri questioned.

"You'll see. We're almost here. Fix your hair. Its a mess." Minho chuckled.

"Ani. Not until you tell me where we are heading." Yuri replied obstinately.

"Fine. Then I'll fix it myself." Minho parted Yuri's hair and ran through it with his fingers. Yuri backed away.

"Yah, I'll do it myself!" Yuri insisted, removing the tangles with her fingers.

Soon, they reached a large mansion and Minho stood up, carrying his and Yuri's luggage. Yuri scrambled after him, getting down the bus.

"Komapseumnida." Minho bowed to the bus driver, as he nodded, leaving Minho and Yuri alone.

"Wow, this is a nice house." Yuri admired.

Minho nodded and led Yuri inside. He rang the doorbell twice.

A man dressed in a business suit appeared.

"Annyeong haseyo, Minho-ssi. Please come in." He greeted Minho.

Minho bowed respectfully and Yuri followed him, not knowing what to say or do.

"Appa!!!!!" Minho yelled.

Yuri stared at him, alarmed at how Minho had yelled so disrespectfully to his father. She realized that this was his house.

Aiish. Why am I here? Minho, I want no part in your drama with your father. Yuri thought, as she saw a middle-aged man descending the stairwell.

"Annyeong, Choi Minho. Who is that, next to you?" Mr.Choi said, as he reached Minho and Yuri.

"This is the woman I love, Kwon Yuri. Yuri, this is my father." Minho stated.

"A-A-Annyeong haseyo, Mr.Choi." Yuri stuttered, hiding her feet behind her luggage.

~~~

While Minho and Yuri were on the bus, the girls wondered where Yuri had gone.

"Hey, where did Suzy go?" Sunhwa wondered.

"Shopping with her friends. Its no fair, Sunhwa. Why can't she take us with her? Does she not trust us?" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Yah, it doesn't matter. Suzy isn't even our friend. She is our enemy!" Hyoyeon declared.

"Has anyone seen Yuri? She left a while ago for her class. She should be back by now.". Jessica barged in from her room.

"Hmm... I'll ask Onew if he saw her He usually goes running at this time."

"Its dark at this time. He shouldn't be going now." Seohyun advised.

"Seohyun-ah, its alright." Sooyoung assured. "Our campus is safe."

"Yup, that's why Yuri didn't almost die." Yoona stated sarcastically.

"That wasn't near our area!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Yah, Yuri left with Minho to go somewhere." Taeyeon frowned, after seeing Onew's text.

"Jinjja? Why did she go?" Yoona pondered.

" I don't know. Onew didn't tell me." Taeyeon stated, staring at Onew's text message.

TO: My Love

FROM: Onew

Taengoo, Yuri is with Minho. Don't worry. She's perfectly safe. They went somewhere.

 Tell the others if you want expect Suzy!!! Dont tell Suzy!!!!

TO: Dubu

FROM: Taeyeon

Okay :) I trust Minho....

" He says not to worry because she's perfectly safe." Taeyeon continued. "He also says not to tell Suzy!"

"My mouth is locked." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, where could they have gone?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah, does Jonghyun know this?"  Jessica demanded.

Taeyeon shrugged. Wherever Yuri was, she was safe and that was all that mattered for now.

~~~

A few hours ago, while Minho and Yuri were on the bus...  

"MINHO-YAH!!! Where are your hourly updates?!?!?!" Jonghyun hollered at his  phone. He had not been willing to let Minho take Yuri. However, after being persuaded to do so by Key, Onew, and Taemin, he finally gave in, with the promise that he would be given updates on how Yuri was.

"Hyung, maybe Minho is with his father. He can't just text you while speaking with him." Taemin suggested, trying to pacify Jonghyun.

Jonghyun sighed and took a deep breath. His dongsaeng would be alright, if she was with Minho.

"Ne. Ne. Ne. Annyeong. Be careful." Onew said into the phone.

"Good news, Jonghyun. Yuri is currently sleeping. Minho didn't want to call you until she was in a deep sleep, so he broke your promise. He says sorry." Onew reported.

Jonghyun nodded in relief.  

~~~

Continued from Yuri's first encounter with Minho's father....

"Kwon Yuri?" Mr.Choi smiled, suddenly interested.

"Ne." Yuri stared at the ground, unable to look at Mr.Choi.

"Well, I am currently busy. I've been expecting you, as I knew Minho liked you. Kim Jiyeon, please lead Yuri to her rest area." Mr.Choi stated.

Yuri widened her eyes. She wasn't a tourist. She had no clue as to why she was here. She stared at Minho, waiting for his response.

"Appa. I need to speak with you." Minho stated icily.

"Meet me privately. Yuri will rest while we speak. Yuri, follow Jiyeon." Mr.Choi walked out of the room.

"Yuri, just relax for a moment. I'll be with you in a moment." Minho whispered, holding her shoulder. Yuri nodded, nervously and clutched the handle of her suitcase tightly.

She was led into a large guest bedroom neatly set up with matching tan bedspreads, curtains, and rugs.

"Yuri-ssi, please stay here until you are needed. Thank you." Jiyeon smiled and closed the door behind her.

Yuri sighed. She felt frightened all of a sudden. Why was she here? She wanted Minho or Jonghyun to be by her side. This place was unfamiliar to her and she felt as if there was something ominous about the room.

Suddenly, Yuri heard someone knocking on the door.

She stood up and rushed to turn the doorknob, knowing it was Minho.

Her face showed extreme trepidation when she saw who it was.

Author's Note: 

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating in so long! 

I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Comment if you wish.....