At the Clinic

My Last Mistake

*Continued from previous chapter

Minho's POV:

Suddenly, I saw Yuri running up to me. I scowled. My day just keeps getting worse.

"Annyeong, Minho-ssi! Will you come to the fair with me? Please?" Yuri asked with a cute aegyo expression on her face. What am I saying? It was not cute!

"YAH! I don't waste my time, unlike you. You're so annoying. Just leave me alone for once." Without recalling, I pushed her  away and stormed away in anger. Could she not see that I was upset over something?

Yuri's POV:

Minho pushed me hard and I fell against a tree. I winced in pain.

"Hmmp. Pabo. So mean to me. Ughh." I grumbled, as I wiped my scraped elbow and got up slowly.

"Omo, Yuri-ssi! Are you okay?" Seungri asked, running towards me.

"Ne, I just....fell down." I lied, smiling.

"Aigoo...let's take you to the clinic and get you cleaned up." Seungri said, taking me.

"Wait, I'm not even hurt though. Just a scraped elbow." I frowned.

"Aniyo, you're bleeding." He disagreed.

We reached  the clinic and sat in the waiting room until the nurse called for us.

Key's POV:

I pulled the door open and then slammed it hard.

"Stop slamming the doors so hard!" Taemin complained.

"Sorry. Did you know that Minho pushed Yuri down?!?!" I exclaimed.

"What? Minho wouldn't do that." Onew said, shocked.

"Aniyo, he would. Yuri was at the clinic getting her elbow cleaned up. It was all scraped and everything. When I asked her why she was there, she told me that she asked Minho to take her to the fair, but he was very angry and pushed her aside. That's why she got hurt." I explained.

"Jinjja? Why were you at the clinic?" Jonghyun hyung asked me.

"I went to get these." I held up a box of band-aids.

"Minho hyung has changed. He would never do that to a girl. Yuri noona told me that he was always frustrated with her and that he was mean to her." Taemin sighed.

"I know. We have to do something about this." Onew hyung said.

TO: Dubu

FROM: Taeyeon

Onew-ah, did Minho come home yet? If he did, go easy on him. He might be mad. I kind of scolded him for saying that Yuri was annoying, so he's angry. I heard he shoved Yuri too. Is that right?

TO: My Love

FROM: Onew

Ne. He did shove Yuri. Key told us. Wow...Minho has changed a lot lately. I wonder what's  wrong. 

TO: Dubu

FROM: Taeyeon

I'm not sure. Hey, I'll text you later. Yuri's home. 

 

Taeyeon's POV:

"Annyeong, Yul. What's up with the scowl on your face?" I asked curiously.

"Choi Minho is the most despicable person on Earth. I asked him if he would come to the fair with me, and he yelled at me and shoved me! So annoying!!!!" She glared at the wooden floor. 

"Yuri-ah, maybe, Minho was angry about something and took his anger out on you." I suggested, hoping she would agree. I kind of liked the thought of Minho and Yuri as a couple.

"Aniyo! He takes his anger out on me a lot then." She disagreed.

"I don't know. It's okay Yuri. He'll be better. He's trying to confess to you, maybe." I hoped.

"Unnie, that's not possible anymore. Maybe it once was, but now my hopes are shattered. I'm giving up on Minho-ssi." Yuri stood up and walked into her room.

My eyes widened. What did this mean? Was Yuri's crush on Minho just over now? Or did she mean that she wanted Minho to do something? Minho better confess to Yuri soon, if he likes her. Jessica told me that Seungri had visited Yuri often when she was in the hospital. That could mean something. Fighting....hmmm....what could we call them?.....MinYul!!! Fighting MinYul!

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating in a while! I'll update more often with longer chapters! My schoolwork is piling up!