Complications

My Last Mistake

Key frantically walked around the room, after receiving Sooyoung's message.

"What do I do? Should I tell her your situation, Minho?" Key questioned.

"I don't care. Do what you feel like doing!" Minho shouted frustrated.

"Hyung, you aren't going to reject Yuri noona,right?" Taemin approached calmly.

"I don't know, Taeminnie."

"Please don't. She really likes you. She liked you from the beginning. Okay?"

"Jinjja? Why didn't she tell me?"

"She couldn't. After going to the hospital and the whole situation with you being cold to her, and then Seungri's little scheme, she gave up." Taemin continued.

"Wow, I feel so sorry."

"So, you should accept her. She has done a lot for you."

"I would if I could."

"What do you mean you can't?" Jonghyun demanded angrily. His sister wasn't going to be hurt by some guy again.

"Because I'm supposed to marry Suzy and if I don't, I will face terrible consequences."

"Waeyo?" Jonghyun asked, confused. 

"You don't understand. Appa is a very powerful man and he will do anything to get his way. He will even hurt people physically. I don't want Yuri to get hurt because of me." Minho explained.

"But wouldn't she be hurt, even if you didn't accept her?" Key said.

"Aniyo. It will only be temporary. If I can persuade Appa not to get me married to Suzy, then all will be well." 

"Minho?" Jonghyun touched Minho's shoulder.

"Ne?" 

"Do you still have feelings for Suzy?" Minho froze. What could he say? Did he have feelings for Suzy still?

"I don't know." Minho stated.

"Its alright if you do. I mean, Suzy was your girlfriend. Maybe she still is." Jonghyun commented, leaving Minho's side. Key's phone began to ring and he picked it up to see the caller ID. It was a private caller.

"Yeobo seyo?" "Yah, Kim Kibum, why are you not replying to me?" Sooyoung grilled. 

"Because....." Key sheepishly looked at Minho.

"Just tell them." Minho spoke.

Key began to explain Minho's quagmire intricately.

Sooyoung gasped. "Jinjja? What is Minho going to do?"

"I don't know. Tell this to everyone but Yuri and Suzy."

"Ne. I'll talk to you later."

~~~

Sooyoung watched Suzy's movements carefully, as if she were planning something.

"Why so serious?" Jessica sang,laughing at Sooyoung's apathetic manner.

"Unnie, I have to tell you guys something important. But Suzy and Yuri cannot hear it, under any circumstances." Sooyoung whispered.

Jessica's smile faded and she nodded. "Hey Yuri, can you go show Suzy the library and other attractions in our campus?" Jessica asked.

"Ne. Lets go, Suzy-ssi." Yuri smiled at Suzy and they left.

"Why are you making Yuri do that?" Yoona asked.

"Because, Sooyoung has to tell us something important and those two aren't supposed to be hearing it." Jessica said.

Sooyoung began to inform the members about Minho's wedding and the situation with Suzy. The girls' eyes widened with disbelief as they listened to Sooyoung.

"Aigoo..." Taeyeon empathized.

"That's why Suzy came." Sunhwa realized.

"Omo, what do we do? Yuri actually likes Minho now! She can't know about this." Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"How do we keep this away from unnie?" Seohyun wondered aloud.

~~~

Yuri pointed all the features of the campus to Suzy. Finally, they relaxed at the cafeteria. 

"Is this cafeteria always open?" Suzy questioned.

"Aniyo. Its open from 6:00am to 9:00pm." Yuri answered.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Yuri asked how Suzy was adjusting to the school.

"I'm doing fine, thanks to you and your friends, Yuri-ssi. Komapseumnida." Suzy said.

"Aniyo, gwaenchana. Where did you live before coming to Seoul?" Yuri asked.

"I lived in Busan until I was 13 years old. Then I moved to Suwon."

"Did you come here alone then? Suwon is pretty far from here."

"Ani. I am afraid of traveling alone. I came here with Minho oppa." Suzy covered immediately. She accidentally called Minho her "oppa", stating that she and Minho were close, even though Minho told her to tell everyone they were only family friends.

"Minho? Do you mean Choi Minho?" Yuri verified.

"Ne. Can I tell you a secret?" Suzy decided to tell Yuri that she was going to be the future wife of Minho. 

"Yes, I can. What is it?" Yuri was curious to see how Suzy had close ties with Minho.

Suzy giggled and began her story. "Minho oppa and I are getting married! I don't know when but soon, hopefully. You're definitely invited."

Yuri bit her lip tightly and prevented herself from tearing up. 

"Ne. I'll come." Yuri acquiesced.

"Hey, can we go see Minho oppa?"

"I have to leave though. My extra credit class is starting. Can I just drop you at his dorm?" Yuri lied. 

"Aniya. I can go myself. Annyeong, Yuri-ssi!" Suzy hugged Yuri and skipped away with delight.

Yuri sighed. It was too late..... Goodbye Choi Minho.......