My Last Mistake

My Last Mistake

Two months later....

Life was normal now. However, two couples still remained too shy to say anything considering love. That's right, Jessica and Jonghyun and Minho and Yuri. Their friends knew exactly what the problem was, but not those four.

~~~

Yuri smiled at Minho,as he stepped towards her with Jonghyun.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Yuri asked.

"To make sure  you two don't get too close." Jonghyun teased.

"Oppa! We aren't even dating!!!" Yuri exclaimed, mortified by Jonghyun's statement.

"Oh, you will be..." Jonghyun muttered under his breath. "Anyway, I'm here for Jessica. I plan on asking her a question."

"Good luck,hyung!" Minho smiled.

"Question?" Yuri tilted her head to Minho.

"He means asking her to be his girlfriend." Minho said.

"Oh! Good luck, oppa! You're already growing up!!!" Yuri wiped nonexistent tears from her eyes.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and said goodbye to the two.

"So, where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"Lets just walk and talk around the campus." Minho suggested.

Yuri nodded. The two strolled in silence. The trees swayed back and forth from the cool wind. Yuri shivered slightly. Minho, noticing Yuri's action, put his arm around her.

Yuri smiled gratefully and blushed.

"So, it feels weird, just relaxing after all the chaos we went through." Minho began.

"Yeah...I'm glad its over. My grades have been going down because of this. But I've been studying harder." Yuri said.

"Tell me if you need help. I'm always here." Minho said.

"Yes, seon saeng-nim." Yuri giggled.

Minho was about to shout when a large sound was heard in the sky. Yuri jumped and immediately buried her head into Minho's chest. Minho wrapped his arms around her tightly. Rain began to pelt down on them and they began to run to the nearest tree. They had wandered far from any building.

As they reached the tree, Minho's grip on Yuri's hand tightened. They stood quietly watching the rain.

Suddenly, Yuri stepped closer to Minho and gave him a hug. As she was about to break free from the hug, Minho held on to her.

"I love you." He whispered.

Yuri smiled and replied, "I love you too, Choi Minho. Thank you for being here with me. Thank you for not giving up on me even when I wasn't there."

"Are you kidding? I should thank you. You put up with my coldness. That was a terrible mistake I made. Not loving you when I could've. We would have been together a long time ago, if it weren't for me. Remember this, Yuri, that will be my last mistake. I will always be with you, okay? Even when I cannot. I will fight for you."

"You're so cheesy." Yuri giggled.

The two remained in their hug for as long as they could, feeling each others' love and warmth. 

~~~

"Sica-Chu, where are you?" Jonghyun called, after he greeted Sunhwa who had opened the door for him.

Sunhwa smiled. She knew that Jonghyun and Jessica liked each other from the beginning.

"Jonghyun!!!!" Jessica squealed, running from her room. When she saw him, she blushed. He smiled at her, taking her hand.

"Jessica, you'll be my girlfriend, right?" Jonghyun asked.

"What?" Jessica's jaw dropped.

"I said, You'll be my girlfriend, right?'" Jonghyun reiterated.

Jessica blushed. "Yah, what kind of question is that?"

"Is that a yes, then?" Jonghyun grinned. Jessica nodded.

Jonghyun hugged her tightly and unexpectedly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

~~~

"Unnie, why are you so happy today?" Yoona teased.

"Sica, Jonghyun was happy, too. I saw him in class." Taeyeon smiled.

" I don't know why I am so happy." Jessica innocently said.

"We know." Hyoyeon replied.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"Because..." Tiffany began.

"You're dating Jonghyun oppa!" Yuri commenced.

"Wait, how do you know?" Jessica said to the girls.

"Magic!" Sunhwa joked.

"Jonghyun oppa told me and now I'm telling you guys."  Yuri informed.

"Well, what about you two?" Taeyeon said to Yuri

" Us two? Who?" Yuri said.

"You know, Minho...." Taeyeon nudged Yuri.

"He asked, and I said yes." Yuri giggled.

"Kyaaah!!!!" The girls cheered.

"Finally." Seohyun sighed.

"Your love story was becoming a drama." Jessica agreed.

Yuri laughed. She was content, as well. Her hope had come true. Choi Minho was now taken and she would keep it that way for as long as possible.

~~~

"Congratulations, Minho!" Key patted Minho on the back.

"Thanks." Minho said.

"You finally did it." Onew stated.

"Yes. I didn't want to regret not asking her sooner in the future. I've already made that mistake once." Minho said.

"Take care of my sister! Or else I'll kill you!" Jonghyun warned.

"Oh no, you better listen, Minho hyung!" Taemin gasped in horror with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't ever disobey Jonghyun!" Onew continued.

Minho laughed. Jonghyun wouldn't have to worry. Kwon Yuri was his, as long as she allowed him to be. He wouldn't let her go so easily.

Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri, a couple with a grandiose love story.

 

Author's Note:

/sobs/

 

My second fanfiction is done!

I started out writing this, expecting there to be not many comments or subscribers.... I'm really grateful that you guys proved me wrong :)

I enjoyed writing this story, even though towards the end I had major writer's block and had no idea what I was doing. But overall, you were amazing readers and I can say thank you for being awesome!

I hope you look at my other stories "Eternal", "The Vanity in My Love", "Unforgettable", and "That Should Be Me"! :)

Annyeong chingus!