Back to Reality

My Last Mistake

"Choi Minho, your father requests your presence at the dinner table." A worker pronounced from outside Minho's room.

"Thank you. I'll be right there." Minho answered. He sighed and took a deep breath. Then, he went downstairs to see his father sitting quietly at the massive rectangular dining table.

"Annyeong Minho. Please take a seat." Mr.Choi welcomed.

Minho pulled a chair noisily and sat down carelessly.

"So, why am I here?" Minho asked.

"Well, I've been telling you that I want to hand you the company over. This is a very good opportunity  for you." 

"Appa, I already told you. I have no interest in managing the company." 

"Fine. What are you thinking of being?" 

"An actor. I have been told I'm good at acting. I'm also interested in acting."

"Minho, actors only make money if their drama or movie is good. You'll get a bad reputation." 

"Who says? I won't ruin my reputation. Actors make money regardless of whether their movie or drama is successful in front of the audience or not. " 

"You know what? We'll go with your idea. You're an actor, Choi Minho." 

"Jinjja?" Minho said, suspiciously. Minho's father never agreed with him this easily.

"Ne. But, you have to obey to one thing I say. It's not skipping the rest of college." Minho's father ordered. 

"What's the deal?"

"Tomorrow you are going to meet someone and you will get to know them very well. You'll like them. I'm positive. Then, I'll tell you the deal." 

"How do you know what I like and what I don't like? You never even paid attention to me!!!" Minho raised his voice angrily. 

Despite Minho's anger, Mr.Choi kept a calm and relaxed attitude. "I'm sure, Minho. You'll like this person. Now let's get started and start eating." 

Minho grumbled, "Sure, whatever." Who could this person be?

~~~~

 

"Yuri-ah! You packed everything, right?" Jonghyun yelled from the sun room. 

"Ne! Just come and check!" Yuri called. Hal-omeoni walked in. She touched Yuri's head and sat down looking at Yuri, pitifully. 

Yuri stopped what she was doing and hugged her grandmother tightly. 

"Hal-omeoni! I'm going to miss you so much! Don't worry. I'll visit often." Yuri assured, sitting next to her grandmother. 

"Kwon Yuri...." Hal-omeoni chuckled. " You are the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world. Both inside and out."

Yuri smiled and said, "Hal-omeoni, I'm your granddaughter. You have to say that I am beautiful."

"No, I'm serious, Yuri. You hide so much pain inside, yet smile like nothing happened. How?"

Yuri's smile disappeared. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." 

"Yuri-ah, I know my granddaughter. Something's wrong." 

Yuri sighed and began to explain the situation with Minho, excluding Seungri from the story. 

"Aigoo....Minho? I knew it was him. You always were awkward when someone mentioned his name." 

Yuri nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Yuri, accept him. If he realized your true sweet self by studying your personality for awhile, he's worth it. Trust me. " 

"Hal-omeoni, how can-"

"No, Yuri! Listen to me! I have a feeling Minho is the one for you." Yuri widened her eyes. Was this true? Minho couldn't possible be the one. 

"Ne." Yuri nodded once again, and stood up to finish packing.

~~~~

"What a life we're having." Seohyun chuckled. 

"If we think our life is complicated, what about Minho and Yuri?" Tiffany said. 

"I heard that Minho's father came and took Minho away a few days ago." Sooyoung said. 

"Ne. He did. Taemin told me." Yoona said. 

"Aiish. I hate this! I wish we could do something to help!" Hyoyeon exclaimed in frustration. 

"I hope so. Or else Yuri and Minho will remain empty inside....." Jessica sighed. The girls looked at each other in worry of their friends' future.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! 

Happy New Year everyone! Please look at my latest blog post "Goodbye 2013!" to see my thoughts on 2013!!! 

Thank you to all those who subscribed and commented to this story constantly! I love you guys! Please keep commenting!