Trapped

My Last Mistake

"Seungri?" Yuri whispered.

The man nodded, smiling viciously at her.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked nervously.

"Because I can be here." Seungri said.

"Go away!"

"You think I'll listen to you. Mr.Choi is the man I work for. Soon, he'll be dead and I'll get his company."

"How could you say something like that?!?!?!" Yuri exclaimed.

Seungri ignored her and grabbed her hand tightly.

Yuri screamed and tried to break free from his iron grip.

"Minho!!!!!!!" Yuri called.

"We are going to go somewhere! Come..." Seungri said, leading Yuri out of the room.

~~~

Minho suddenly heard a scream, as he was waiting for his father to be done with his conference.

He stood up and rushed into the hall, where he saw Seungri forcibly taking Yuri away.

"Yah!!!!!" Minho shouted, running to Yuri. He gave Seungri a hard blow and took Yuri's hand.

"Stop it, Choi Minho." A deep, masculine voice echoed in the room

"Appa, don't you know who he is?" Minho asked.

"Of course I know him. I told him and G-Dragon to kidnap Yuri." Mr.Choi stated.

Minho froze. Yuri widened her eyes. Was this true?

"Yes, this is true. I knew about your crush on Yuri with the help of Seungri. As a reward, I said that he could have Yuri." Mr.Choi smiled, as if he was reading Minho's mind and answering all the questions he had.

"Have Yuri?!?!?! She is not an object to have! She will stay with me. Appa, stop this. I don't want to marry Suzy. Maybe, I would have last year. Things have changed." Minho said.

"I'm sorry Choi Minho. Your marriage with Suzy is final." Mr.Choi repudiated.

"Hey, what about me? Is Yuri mine?" Seungri asked impatiently.

"Yes. You can. Thank you for your help. Goodbye." Mr.Choi bid Seungri.

Yuri frowned, trying to keep Seungri from taking her away. Minho tightly grasped her hand.

"Let go of my girl." Seungri demanded.

"She is not your girl!!!" Minho shouted.

"She is not yours either!" Seungri shouted. He took out a tiny bottle and sprayed it around the room. Minho looked confused and wondered what was happening.

Suddenly, everyone in the room, but Seungri fell unconscious. Seungri smirked and carried Yuri, who was strangely not affected by the fume, away from the building. As he rushed away, a small piece of paper slipped from his pocket.

"Seungri-ssi!" A conscious staff member called, as she spotted him outside.

"What?" Seungri questioned, turning his head away.

"Where is Miss Yuri being taken?" She asked.

"Aiish, why do you care?" Seungri pushed the staff member aside and rushed away

~~~

"Seungri, please let me go!" Yuri begged, breathlessly.

Seungri ignored her and pushed her into a car. She gasped and tried to leave but Seungri had placed a child lock on the door, so she could not escape.

Yuri closed her eyes, trying to prevent any tears from appearing. She looked at Seungri, who was driving next to her, and asked him, "Seungri, where are we going?"

Seungri shunned her once again and Yuri sighed, afraid of her future.

They finally stopped at a small house and Seungri stepped out.

As Yuri attempted to open the door, Seungri barked "Wait! I'll open the door. Stay here."

Seungri walked to the door of the house and knocked on it.

A woman smiled at him and invited him in. Seungri nodded and went back to get Yuri. Yuri  immediately turned her head facing the front window.

As Seungri opened the door, Yuri pushed Seungri aside and began to run. Unfortunately, she had not gotten far until Seungri caught up with her.

"Don't play with me." Seungri warned.

He led her back to the house and into it, waving to the woman.

"Noona, this is Kwon Yuri." Seungri smiled.

"Annyeong Yuri." The woman greeted cheerfully.

Yuri bowed slightly, confused on what was going on.

"I'm Bom unnie." The woman introduced herself.

"Annyeong haseyo." Yuri finally spoke.

"Here, please sit while Seungri helps me with something." Bom said.

Yuri sat obediently.

Where was she and why was she here?

Her eyes began to water as she trembled with fear.

~~~

Minho woke up to see several people staring at him intently. He jumped up and shook his head.

"Mr.Choi, please take a seat. You became unconscious for seven hours due to a mysterious chemical being sprayed into the room. You reacted to it, the worst out of all the people in the room." A nurse stated.

"Wait, why was a chemical sprayed? What happened?" Minho asked.

"Seungri sprayed something before he left. I saw him with Yuri before they left to go somewhere. He wouldn't tell me where. I believe Yuri was unconscious as well. Minho-ssi, I think Seungri meant to give you this." A staff member said.

Minho gasped. Yuri was gone. He had to go find her. Minho got up onto his feet at once.

"Mr.Choi, you should rest." The nurse insisted.

Minho ignored him and took the piece of paper that the state handed him.

Minho widened his eyes, as he read the paper.

It stated:

3 Week Ransom:

-Steal KY

-Call guardians with help of KY

-CM and his father will "disappear" suddenly

-Receive money

-Marry KY

Minho could not help but chuckle at how easily he was able to find out what Seungri was going to do.

"Noona, can I borrow your car?" Minho asked the staff member who gave him the note.

"Ne. I can drive." She nodded, taking out the car keys.

"Aniyo. I must do this. There's a Bluetooth in the car, right?" Minho confirmed.

"Ne. Appa is resting if you want to see him." The staff member notified.

"Ne. Komapseumnida." Minho bowed before leaving.

He turned a sharp left down the hallway and spotted his father staring at the window.

"Appa?" Minho said. For the first time, he felt poignant looking at his father. It was usually the feeling of hatred that came to his heart when he looked at his father.

"Minho, we've been used. Our company is gone." Minho's father stated.

"Appa?"

"Seungri was hired by me only to pretend to be Yuri's boyfriend, so you would marry Suzy. He has other plans. I'm not sure what. Suzy's father just telephoned me about seeing Seungri with some girl,who I'm assuming to be Yuri."

"Appa, read this." Minho placed a piece of paper in his father's hands.

"Choi Minho, is this true? KY meaning Kwon Yuri, CM meaning Choi Minho...."

Minho nodded. It had to be that.

Minho's father sighed and fell to a chair.

"Aigoo...my energy is fading." Mr.Choi exclaimed.

"Appa, are you okay?" Minho asked.

"I'm alright. Go find Yuri. She needs to be safe. Even though I don't want you to be with her,she needs to be safe." Mr.Choi ordered.

Minho nodded.

Wherever Yuri was, he would find her.