Danger

My Last Mistake

Life went on. Yuri lived in fear of Seungri and with hatred of Minho. Fortunately and unfortunately, Seungri never showed up for 2 weeks. But now, Yuri was always afraid of that Seungri would show up anytime soon. Minho continued to try to follow Onew's advice, though he wasn't very successful. The girls and guys watched Minho's love struggle worriedly. They also worried for Yuri who was acting strangely. Jonghyun especially looked after his little sister, more after seeing that she was being peculiar lately. One day, everything changed.

Yuri stepped outside of the dorm building. The sky was a dark mixture of purple, periwinkle, and a deep blue. She saw the bright stars popping out of the sky. They seemed so close to her, that she felt she could reach out and touch it.

"Yuri?" a voice echoed into the quiet night. Yuri turned around to see who it was.

"oh, annyeong haseyo, Seungri." Yuri said, backing away.

"I'm sorry for how I acted recently. It wasn't right. I want to take you out to dinner. " Seungri smiled. Yuri stared at  him. Was he really sorry?

"Yuri!!!" Another voice called out. Minho.

"Minho! What are you doing here?" Yuri demanded.

"Yuri, I really like you! No, I love you! You were the one for me the moment I met you. Please be my girlfriend." Minho confessed, out of the blue.

Yuri looked into his big eyes. They seemed very sincere and honest. But what if he treated her poorly? Like he did before.....

"Yah! Yuri already has a boyfriend!" Seungri smirked.

"Yuri will decide that." Minho said coldly.

"Minho, you hurt me a lot.  You made fun of me and never acknowledged me as a person. Why should I be your girlfriend?" Yuri said.

"That was a long time ago. It was all for a reason. I'll explain all of it later. Just come with me." Minho pleaded.

"Don't trust anyone, okay? Come with me. I treat you like a queen." Seungri said.

"What makes you think I'll believe you?" Yuri said to Minho.

"Yuri-ah, please, I won't do it again." Minho cried, his eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, Minho. I can't trust you."

But you can trust Seungri?Of course I can, Yuri. I know he won't hurt me. If I don't come with Seungri, he will hurt my loved ones. I must trust him. I have to protect my friends. Minho likes me though.... Why did he treat me poorly? That isn't showing love.....Yuri fought with herself.

 

Seungri led Yuri to small restaurant with only a few people. The two sat down and ordered. They awkwardly  sat for a few moments.

"So, Yuri its nice of you to come with me." Yuri nodded.

"I was wondering, if you will come with me to a concert."

Meanwhile, Minho, miserably, went back to the dorm. His eyes were red and his face was wet with tears. As he opened the door, everyone gasped. Minho was messed up. His face continued to drip with tears.

"Minho, what happened?" Jonghyun asked. The rest stood up at once.

"Its over. My life is over. She said no. Yuri said no!!!!!" Minho sobbed. He couldn't hold it in any longer. Who cares of no one saw him as the manly guy?

"Minho, Minho, Minho....."Jonghyun said. Normally, you would expect that if a little sister was hurt by a guy, an older brother would try to comfort her. But Jonghyun knew Minho's past, so he allowed Minho to continue with this.

The boys tried to do everything to comfort Minho. However Minho continued to sulk. Suddenly, he stood up.

"Jonghyun hyung! Yuri is in danger!!! Come with me!" Minho shouted. Before Jonghyun could respond, Minho grabbed him and led him out. They ran to the front of the school and out of it. After 10 minutes of running, they reached a few roadside shops and a small restaurant where Yuri and Seungri were. Minho and Jonghyun ran to a small pastry shop and walked inside.

"Annyeong haseyo. Did a rectangular faced guy and tall girl with a bright smile come this way?" Minho inquired.

"Ah....ne, ne. The girl was taken by the boy behind the restaurant. The girl was awfully quiet, I noticed." The store owner replied. Minho thanked him and rushed out of the shop, followed by a breathless Jonghyun.

The two boys crossed the street and went behind the restaurant to find no one there.

"Yuri-ah!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled. He was alert now. Jonghyun walked around the back of the restaurant, searching for Yuri.

"Yuri's purse is here." Jonghyun said, picking up a gray purse. Minho jogged to Jonghyun and looked at the purse. Suddenly, they heard a muffled yell, coming from the restaurant. Minho and Jonghyun rushed to the front of the restaurant and ran inside. There was Yuri, tied to a chair with a piece of duct tape on . Behind her stood G-Dragon, Yunho, and Seungri. Minho hurried toward Yuri and tried to untie her. However, he was hit by someone and fell to the side.

"YAH! Release my sister now!!!" Jonghyun screamed.

"Sure, right away. I'm so sorry for taking your sister." Seungri said sarcastically.

"Seungri, come on." Minho stood up and said surprising calmly. "I don't want to hurt anyone. Just give us Yuri."

"No." Seungri smirked. Minho barged into him and punched him in the stomach. G-Dragon and Yunho immediately tried to stop Minho, but failed. Minho was too angry and was at an unbelieveable level of strength. Seungri and his little group of friends began to fight Minho, while Jonghyun untied Yuri and quietly took her outside and told her to stay there. 

"Oppa, what about Minho?" Yuri asked.

"Be quiet!" Jonghyun shouted at her. Shocked at her brothers' strange anger towards her, Yuri immediately quieted down and watched as Jonghyun went to aid Minho.

After 20 minutes of verbal fighting and physical fighting, Minho and Jonghyun tricked the group into going into the restaurant pantry and locked them up in there. Immediately, Minho dialed the police and waited for them.

Once the police had reached the restaurant, Jonghyun, Minho, and Yuri left.

On the way home, 11:30pm......

"Yuri, are you okay?" Minho questioned, worriedly. Yuri nodded slowly, unable to speak. She walked next to Jonghyun, her hand tightly wrapping around his arm.

As they reached the girls' dorm, the girls were standing outside, worried. As soon as they spotted Yuri, they rushed to her and began throwing a handful of questions at her. 

"Guys, can you please not ask Yuri any questions today or tomorrow? Unless she's ready. I'll explain it later." Jonghyun said, leading Yuri to the girls.

"Ne. Bye Jonghyun. Bye Minho." Jessica said, smiling sheepishly. The girls took Yuri inside, while Jonghyun and Minho left.

 

Author's Note:

Hello guys! 4 chapters at once! I was pretty free today, so I decided to update a bit! What do you think? Honestly, I hope you don't unsubscribe! These 4 chapters were pretty bad in my opinion! Sorry!

Nonetheless, thank you for all the comments! I love reading them! Thank you for subscribing, to my latest subscribers!