Explaining the Situation

My Last Mistake

"Yuri? I have this for you. Please do eat it." Yoona said, carefully placing a bowl of rice next to Yuri.

"Thank you." Yuri said, expressionless.

A knock was heard on the door. It was Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun. Yuri smiled at them and went to jet room.

"Kwon Yuri!!!! Stay right there! I need to speak to you!" Jonghyun yelled so angrily, he frightened Sooyoung and Hyoyeon out of their seats.

"Wae-yo?" Yuri asked, wondering why he was so angry.

"Don't you talk back to me!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Jonghyun-ah, stop shouting!" Onew warned.

"What are you doing? You're shouting, aren't you? STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!" Jonghyun yelled. Onew stepped aside.

"Go ahead." Onew walked to Taeyeon and whispered something into her ear. 

"Yuri, I don't care if I have to shout this! What happened these few weeks? I know something was going on. I may not have then. Now I do. Tell me, or we're going home now." Jonghyun threatened.

"Then lets go home!!" Yuri cried. The room, filled with awkward conversation and everyone not trying to listen to what Yuri and Jonghyun were saying, stopped. Were they really going to leave like that?

Another knock was heard on the door.

"Annyeong, you guys don't have school tomorrow because a boy going to our school was arrested last night and now the school is being inspected. I'm not sure whether there will be school on Tuesday, but lets hope so!" The girls' caretaker informed, cheerfully.

"Thank you. Annyeong." Sunhwa said, closing the door behind her.

"Omo...someone got arrested? That's not good! We better be careful!" Yoona worried.

"Why are you so worried? Its nothing bad!!!!" Yuri exclaimed coldly.

"Kwon Yuri! How old are you? Stop overreacting about last night! I will make sure you're okay,  okay?" Jonghyun said.

"I'm not overreacting!!!!!" Yuri sobbed, wiping tears off her face and rushing into her room. Jonghyun sighed and followed her. Jessica went after the two.

"What happened last night?" Sunhwa asked curiously.

Taemin began to speak from the moment Yuri left with Seungri to the restaurant to when the girls found Yuri with Jonghyun and Minho.

"Jinjja? Yuri isn't overreacting then. She was acting weird before, too though. Wasn't Seungri still nice to her then?" Hyoyeon wondered.

"Ne. I'm confused too." Onew agreed.

"Wait, how did Minho know Yuri was in danger?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Well, obviously after coming to the dorm, he realized that Yuri was with Seungri. He knew she must be in danger, if Seungri was so nice at inviting to her the restaurant. Then, he just suddenly got up. That's when he must've realized." Onew said.

"Poor Yuri...." Yoona sighed. "And Minho....." 

"That's all you're going to say?" a voice suddenly called out. Everyone jumped in alarm.

"Minho! What are you doing here?" Onew asked.

"That doesn't really matter right now. You guys really don't understand what Yuri went through did you? Jonghyun hyung didn't explain anything. " Minho began to explain thoroughly.

"Aigoo....poor Yuri...." Tiffany sympathized. Suddenly, a slam was heard, followed by Yuri walking in with her bag and luggage.

"Yuri! You aren't leaving,.right?" Onew exclaimed,.glancing at Minho.

"She's going home with me for a few days because we have break after Monday." Jonghyun answered.

"Before you go, tell us what happened before last night? We all know something happened. Don't lie." Taeyeon said, putting her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri explained everything from Seungri introducing his friends. Jonghyun's eyes grew wider and wider.

"Yuri, why didn't you tell us this? I'm your oppa. Shouldn't I have at least known this?" Jonghyun questioned disappointedly.

"Mianhae, oppa. I didn't want you to worry and I thought that if I never told anyone, then maybe it never happened." Yuri apologized and ran to Jonghyun, hugging him.

"Aigoo...your sibling argument is over,finally!" Sunhwa cheered.

"Its alright, Yul. Its good that you're safe. Do you want to get going?" Jonghyun said, picking up his things.

"Wait, Yuri." Minho stopped the two.

"Remember what I said. Think Yuri. I'll stand by you. I'll be waiting. Please...." Minho pleaded.

Yuri stared at Minho and nodded. She quietly said goodbye to everyone, excluding Minho and left the room. Minho looked on with confusion.

"Yuri-ah!" Jonghyun called out the door. She looked back and waited near the door leading out of the dorm building. "This kid...Sorry, Minho-ah. I'll get her to like you. I am sure she still does, somewhere inside." Minho smiled.

"It's okay. Yuri can do whatever she wants." Minho said.

"Anyway, I'll see you soon, guys. Bye Dolphin!" Jonghyun winked at Jessica before leaving. Jessica blushed, but quickly hid it with a mock angry face.

"Yah! You're going to die, Dino!" Jessica shouted. Everyone laughed and this small moment eased the tension going on between Yuri and Minho.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I'm busy today, but decided to update because it's the special Black Pearl's birthday! Happy Birthday Yuri!

snsd_yuri_21st_birthday_by_caffery-d346u

Anyways, how was the chapter?