Sleep Talking

My Last Mistake

Yuri's POV:

I stared at Key oppa bothering Taemin, Jonghyun oppa laughing with Jessica unnie, and Seungri? What was he doing here? My eyes widened at him and I quickly began to fix my hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seungri-ssi!" I said politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yuri-ssi! Seungri said. "Can we please be friends? Forget what I said 3 weeks ago."

I sighed in relief. He seemed to be very nice and I wanted to be friends with him.

"Ne. I was thinking the same." I agreed.

"Here this is for you. Get well soon. Bye, I have to go! Also, Yuri, no more formalities, okay?" Seungri said, before leaving. I nodded and waved.

"Yuri, is he your friend?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"No reason." She sighed and laid down.

"Oppa, I feel dizzy. I'm going to just lie down for a few minutes." I said.

"Ne." Jonghyun oppa said.

Jessica's POV:

Seungri.... I hope he isn't trying to manipulate Yuri into being his girlfriend. He's a huge playboy! He'll ruin Yuri's heart for sure.

I sighed. Jonghyun was so cute!!! How come I didn't remember him!! He's not a forgettable face!!!

"So, Sica-chu, hey, can I call you that?" Jonghyun exclaimed. Sica-chu.... such an adorable name...

"Ne! You've already made up Sica-boo, Sica-sica, Sic, Messy Jessie, and Sickal! We've only been talking for 3 hours!" Wow... 3 hours with a guy....

"Yah, you're cold sometimes! I should call you my Ice Princess!" Jonghyun said. I blushed incredibly, and looked away, so Jonghyun won't see me blush.

Jonghyun's POV:

"YAH! I'm not yours!" Jessica shouted. I mentally slapped myself for saying that. Jessica was beautiful, though. Like a princess... If only she was his...

Suddenly, I saw... what's the handsome big-eyed guy's name?..... Minho! I saw Minho walk in.

"Hyung, the office needs you to sign papers. They're calling for you now!" Minho informed me. I widened my eyes. Because I was so into talking with Jessica, I forgot!

"Ne, I'll be right there! Thanks Minho!" I rushed out the door.

Yuri's POV:

I rubbed my eyes slightly and realized that I had dozed off for a few minutes. A tall figure with big eyes waved to someone as they walked out the door. Minho! My eyes brightened up when I saw him.

"Noona, have you seen Taeyeon noona?" He asked Jessica unnie. She shaked her head and smiled at me, when she noticed that I was awake.

"Okay, well bye!" Minho was about to walk out when I shouted, "Minho! Wait!! I have to tell you-"

But he had left. I slouched. I was tired of this. How long was Minho been ignoring me like this? It's been almost 3 weeks.

"It's okay, Yuri. Minho must have been in a rush to do something." Key oppa assured me. He must have noticed me.

"Aniyo, it's fine. It was just about biology. Nothing important." I smiled.

A few hours later.... Jessica, Key, Taemin leave. Taeyeon and Yoona come in place of them, without Yuri knowing.

Taeyeon's POV:

"Yah! Im Yoona! You're seriously cheating! How do you win 5 times in a row?" I furiously threw my cards to the table. Yoona gloated and shrugged.

"I didn't cheat! You're just losing because you're lousy at this-" I shushed her when I heard Yul speaking. She was sleep-talking.

Yoona's eyes wandered the room as she listened. At first, Yuri was just mumbling something.

Then, she said, "Choi Minho.....why are you so mean to me? Yet why do I like you?.... Minho-ah.....saranghaeyo!" I gasped. Kwon Yuri likes Choi Minho!!!! That's wonderful.

Yoona grinned at me. "Unnie, text everyone except Minho and Jonghyun oppa." I knew about Yoona and Minho breaking up.

"Ne. Let's hope the people we text won't tell anyone." I hoped.

"They won't."

TO: Dubu, Jess, Key, Sooyoungie, Hyo, Seo, Tiff, Sunhwa, Taemin

FROM: Taeyeon

Hey guys! I'm at the hospital with Yoong and Yul right now!

Guess what I found out? Yuri likes Minho! No, loves Minho!!! She was sleep-talking about it and we heard it! Does Minho like anyone? Especially Yuri?

 

TO: Tae Noona, ALL(not Minho, Yoona, Yuri, Jonghyun)

FROM: Key

Noona, he does not like Yuri at all!!! He will break Yuri's heart if she confesses to him!!!

I patted the seat next to me, so Yoona could see what everyone was saying.

TO: Key, ALL

FROM: Taeyeon

Jjina? That's not good :( What do we do?

 

TO: Tae Noona, ALL

FROM: Key

I'm with Taem, Onew Hyung. Jonghyun hyung and Minho went to get food. Good thing. Taemin says to let Yuri confess and not to tell her that Minho doesn't like her. Don't stop her from confessing.

 

TO:ALL

FROM: Sooyoung

I agree with Taemin.

 

TO: ALL

FROM: Taeyeon

I agree as well. So does Yoong. How about you, Key?

 

TO: ALL

FROM: Key

Well, I was thinking, let's stop Yuri from getting hurt and tell her the truth. Actually never mind.

 

TO: ALL

FROM: Seohyun

I read all the texts and I agree with Taemin oppa, Taeyeon unnie, and Sooyoung unnie. Oh, and Yoona unnie as well.

 

TO: ALL

FROM: Taeyeon

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TELL MINHO, JONGHYUN, OR YURI OR ANYONE ABOUT THIS!!!! :)

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating in a while! Look forward to more updates!