Confrontations

My Last Mistake

"Minho oppa! Pick up the phone!" Suzy urged, looking at her phone. It was hopeless, however. Minho would not answer the phone.

"Suzy, Minho might be working right now. I'm sure he'll call you when he has time." Sunhwa glance at Tiffany, unsure of what that was what she was supposed to say.

"Ne. Be patient." Tiffany smiled, nodding at Sunhwa.

"Okay...I just miss him." Suzy said quietly.

"He'll be here soon. Hopefully..."Sunhwa assured.

"Hopefully? Why won't he be here soon?" Suzy exclaimed, fretfully.

"Aniya. I meant that sometimes the trips take longer because of all the work they receive." Sunhwa recovered from her tongue-slip.

Suzy stared at her. "Unnie, what are Minho oppa and Yuri doing?" 

"They're...helping children in hospitals. You know, like...uh...making them laugh, reading books, and things like that. Right Fany? I don't really pay attention to this." Sunhwa said.

"Ne. You're right. They stay there for a while because it makes up for all the time they cannot be with the children in the hospital." Tiffany said.

Suzy nodded, now believing what Sunhwa had told her.

"Well, I guess I'll go to my class now. Annyeong." Suzy stated, smiling cheerfully. Tiffany and Sunhwa nodded.

As soon as Suzy closed the door, Sunhwa sighed in relief.

"Aigoo...I'm so bad at lying." Sunhwa scolded herself.

"That's a good thing. Now you won't lie because you know you're bad at it." Tiffany said.

"I almost screwed everything up though!" Sunhwa exclaimed.

"Sunhwa, relax. At least nothing happened." Tiffany consoled.

Sunhwa nodded and thought, Yul and Minho, you have to come home soon.

~~~

Key nervously walked around the room with his phone in his hand tightly. He had just read Minho's text and immediately deleted it in case Jonghyun saw it. Now, he had to tell someone about it.

Onew and Taemin stared at Key. Why was he so jumpy?

"Hyung, are you okay?" Taemin said.

"Ne. Ne. I'm okay." Key smiled fakely.

 "Dude, you're not. Tell us what's going on." Onew said.

Key thought for a moment about the text. Minho did not say anything about telling Onew and Taemin. He only specified not to tell Jonghyun.

He finally took a deep breath and informed the latest news on Minho and Yuri.

"Jinjja?" Taemin widened his eyes at the update.

"Don't tell this to anyone." Onew warned the two boys. They nodded.

"Minho's in danger. He needs help. What should we do?" Key asked.

"I'll text him. He'll text me back if he needs anything." Onew said, reaching for his phone.

In Minho's situation, his friends needed to be there for him.

~~~

"Choi Minho?" Mr.Choi called weakly from his room.

Minho walked in and sat down next to his father.

"Are you alright? You're very anxious." Mr.Choi said, worried.

"Yuri gave me a description on where she was." Minho stated. As he told the brief description, Mr.Choi's eyes lit up.

"Minho-ah! I know exactly where that is!" Mr.Choi cried in excitement.

"Where?"

As Mr.Choi stated the address, Minho grabbed a nearby pen and frantically wrote down the address.

"Seungri was given the keys to that water place by me when I asked him to get something from that same basement. I am positive it is that one. There are no other muncipal water corporations really close to us."

"Komapseumnida, appa. I need to go get Yuri."

"Minho-ah wait." Minho paused, looking at his father.

"I'm sorry for being a horrible father to you. You're so kind hearted. I did not allow you to freely love Yuri. I regret that decision very much. You do not have to marry Suzy."

"Appa...." Minho started, in shock.

"I'll inform Suzy's father as soon as possible about my decision." Minho's father stated.

"Appa, I was as lousy as you were. You are my elder and I didn't show any respect. I feel sincerely sorry for that. I love you, appa." Minho hugged his father.

Mr.Choi, taken aback, smiled and folded his arms around his son.

Minho stood up and grinned. "I am going to find Yuri now."

Mr.Choi nodded and waved goodbye.

His smile swept off of his face the moment Minho left. Ever since Seungri had sprayed the chemical in the house, Mr.Choi had felt strange and weak. He felt his strength slip away from his body slowly with each day.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! I updated 3 chapters as I said I would! 

I have been busy with my studies and it's hard for me to update all of my stories frequently. I hope you understand.

Thank you for voting! I'm sorry that the story is boring to some of you.... I've been having writer's block lately....

To all those who found the story to be great, thank you! :)

I enjoy writing this story and hope you comment :)