Not Her

He's Back

”Come on, let’s go” Yeon Ji was waving with her hands as she made a movement that I should stay quiet. You may wonder what we are doing. We are the stalkers now. Yeah you saw right. We are stalking Soo Ah just to see if she was up to something, like planning.

But as of now, she was her usual self, calm and composed.

“Are you sure it’s really her?” Yeon Ji asked as we where hiding behind a couple of bushes, it was late in the evening, luckily – not luckily, because I was freezing my off, literally. And yet the winter hadn’t settled yet. It was just in the beginning of November. Yet it felt like Korea had moved and become neighbors with Antarctica.

“Who else could it be if not her? You should’ve seen the look on her face when she said that her favorite member was Sung Yeol. As if she knew that we where going out” I whispered and saw how Soo Ah stepped inside her house. It must be her. It had to. I heard how she sighed as she brought up a binocular from her bag and motioned for me to take it.

After bringing it up to my eyes I watched as Soo Ah started her computer and slumped down on a chair in front of it.

Four hours, that’s how long we spent outside Soo Ah’s house, watching as she was doing her homework. That was the only thing she did. Nothing more, no talking on the phone, she didn’t even leave the room the whole time. It was like she had been glued to the chair, as if someone had put a spell on her. It was weird; I couldn’t understand how someone spent that much time on homework without eating, being with friends and sleeping. Not that I think she doesn’t sleep but still.

“Yeon Ji” I called her name as I was focused on Soo Ah, just to see if she did any movements, but she didn’t. And she wasn’t the only one; Yeon Ji was dead silent and not responding to my calls. I shifted my gaze to Yeon Ji. She was sleeping, great.

I poked her cheek, no movement.

I moved closer to her face and glanced at her closely.

Sung Yeol, this was exactly what I did on our first date, when I kissed him on the cheek, when I for the first time felt that tingling feeling inside my heart. I hated myself right now, for what I was doing to him, and he had no clue. He did not even know about my past with Hoya.

Startled I fell backwards into the bush when Yeon Ji moved in haste. She had woken up and was now laughing whole hearted at me.
“Should we go?” I nodded as she helped me up on my feet’s.

“Did she do anything?”

It was my time to sigh, she hadn’t. And that troubled me; it wasn’t like we could do this every day to see if she was the one, I just like Yeon Ji had our own lives that we needed to live, she with her work and I with my stuff.

“Then, maybe it’s not her” Yeon Ji sounded angry and worried at the same time, I where actually more worried than angry over that we hadn’t discovered anything. It was scary, what if it wasn’t her and someone else that where lurking around, just waiting for an opportunity to hurt me, or someone I love.

A chill ran down my spine.

~~

My apartment had never felt so unsecure; I was terrified. Neither did it help that my mind was forming all kind of possibilities. Maybe I should change my door into someone in steel, maybe not. I guess it would be too heavy.

My heart races as the signal of my cell phone started to play.

*Please let it be Sung Yeol*

It wasn’t. It was someone laughing on the other side, causing me to shiver, which was rather unusual, because I didn’t get scared easily, but this did.

“Your detective work was impressive, I must give you that much, on the other hand, you where wrong. I’m not Soo Ah, which I already think you know. But, this is not over. If I where you, I wouldn’t go around with my friends like that, you never know when some bad accident happens. And with some last words, stay away from them.”

It had taken me several minutes for me to copy that the call was over. It hadn’t been Soo Ah. Then who was it? And that she threatened to possibly hurt Yeon Ji made everything worse, a lot. I needed to find her, alone. I couldn’t risk that anyone got hurt.

After placing down my phone again, I grabbed a piece of paper that was lying next to my bed before I started off with writing a head-line, ‘suspects’, not really an original head-line but it wasn’t like I wanted to put ‘possible murderer’ on it either.

My mind searched for a possible suspect. It must be someone in my school, someone that I’ve met, the only problem was, that no one was suppose to know about the relationship I had with the members of Infinite. Only Yeon Ji, but obviously someone else also knew.

But who?

 

*Sorry for the really short chapter, but I've been away all day with my family, or half of it =S anyway we saw Despicable Me, so cute. Those small yellow characters, I'd love to adopt one x3 one of the better movies released this year actually =)*