Serious

He's Back

*He can’t be serious, right? No of course not.* my mind was trying to recall what Sung Yeol had said, the part with ‘kiss me’ felt so wrong. I where briskly brought out from my thoughts by Kirin’s laughing self, which caused me to stare at him with a wondering expression.

“Haha you should’ve seen your expression, priceless” he was hovering over and clutching his stomach as he was laughing hysterically. What, had he only been joking? Though my mind was revealed by it, but somehow my heart wasn’t. Why didn’t my heart feel relief as well, hadn’t I already told myself that my first kiss was reserved for Howon to take. Then why were my emotions of Sung Yeol so mixed?

Angriness and sadness took over me and I found myself stomping off without the giraffe fallowing after, I where to tell truth, furious at him right now. He’d played with my feelings for him, wait that came out wrong since I didn’t have any feelings for him.

Ugh why did this have to be so frustrating, why can’t one just love one person and only one, not two.

“Wait for me” I could hear his screaming self call far away and I snickered at the tone he’d used, it was somewhat desperate. And not long after I could hear heavy steps, well not really heavy as in he was shaking the ground. But as in him running in the speed of light, just like his sister had. Before I felt his oh so familiar hand slid into mine and thus causing me to stop and then turn around so that I was facing him.

His face was dangerously close to mine since he’d bent down a little so that he would match my height. But that, I’d not been prepared for so my cheeks where painted pink as I blushed and shifted my gaze from his lips to his eyes.

My heart was beating dangerously fast and I had a hard time focusing so that my eyes wouldn’t shift down to his lips again. Which I found rather impossible and I soon found myself staring at them again.

*Would it really be wrong to kiss him?*my mind was in deep thoughts as I wondered how it would feel to actually kiss him. Though, I where abruptly brought out from my thoughts as Sung Yeol’s voice was making itself hearable. He’d suddenly asked if I was going to buy him lunch or not.

“Y-yeh” I managed to stutter out despite the fact that my mind was still occupied with the thought of kissing Sung Yeol. That stupid boy that’s causing my world to spin right now, well if it weren’t for him then my mind would’ve been filled with Howon’s ‘I don’t like you’ words. But not now, not when I had Sung Yeol by my side.

Without a second thought it was my turn to drag him along, though it soon came up to me that I had no idea of where I was going, and since I’d never been there before I managed to get lost. Well not completely lost as in ‘where never getting back to civilization’, but as in we not finding somewhere to eat.

Sung Yeol was laughing once again, and this time also at me. I’d walked off without even knowing the way of where the food was.

*Great*

Suddenly, out of nowhere a group of girls was walking right past us while laughing and talking about something that I couldn’t snap up. Though they stopped and that’s when my heart did as well. and without a second thought I pulled my hand away from Sung Yeol, since the cousin part wouldn’t work if we where seen holding hands, because who in the world was holding hands with one’s cousin? Not me.

My heart was violently hammering against my ribcage as the girls had stopped just meters away from us and I could see in the corner of my left eye that they where staring at us, as if they where inspecting.

“OMO IT’S SUNG YEOL FROM INFINITE” one of the girls screamed and I cursed under my breath and then felt how someone caught my right hand and started to pull me along, after glancing up I saw that it was Kirin. His plan of saying that I was his cousin wouldn’t work anymore. It would be weird if they then asked why we ran if I was his cousin, it just didn’t make any sense.

“Was this also included in your plan” I asked as I took a glance behind us, the group of girls was fallowing after us, and I was no doubt scared. Scared to what they would do and say if they caught up with us. I’d heard some really scary stories about crazy fangirls thinking that they own the artists and claim them as theirs, as in they where their boy/girlfriends. And no, I did not want to die yet, not at the age of nineteen.

“Here” he exclaimed and then pulled me in some sort of all way between the food restaurants, the only problem was that it was not much space, which meant that our bodies were practically pressed together, and his lips was just above my eye-level. I tried to calm down and also telling myself to not do anything stupid.

I don’t know how long we’d been like that, with one of my hands in his while other one was clinging onto his shirt, I was still scared and I made no effort in hiding it as I buried my head into his chest and cried.

Though I felt sort of stupid right then, how could I agreed in going out with him when there was a risk of us getting caught, just like now.

“Why are you crying?” his voice was soft and I felt how my heart fluttered, even if it was just a tiny bit I could tell that he had made a big impact on me, though we’d barely known each other for one month. Still I’d grown attached to him, maybe more than I’d wanted to.

“I don’t know. I feel so stupid. I should’ve thought this was going to happen, you’re an idol and I’m not” I blurted as more tears was trickling down my eyes and causing Sung Yeol’s shirt to get wet, hopefully he wouldn’t mind that I was ruining his shirt with my mascara. After that I’d stopped producing more tears I fluttered my eyes open and stared up at him. His smile was the first thing that caught my attention and I found myself smiling at the sight, just like Howon always caused me to do.

“Let’s go”

I nodded at his statement and then fallowed after him to the exit of the Zoo as we then returned to the subway station we had stepped up from a couple of hours ago. Well the whole day hadn’t been totally ruined, just the last hour. On the other hand, I guess it’s a price you got to pay when you’re an idol.

The subway ride home would take about half an hour and with Sung Yeol’s cap covering almost his whole face right now it was almost safe to say that no one would recognize him. And with it being quite late and also school the next coming day, it was not that big risk of a risk that someone would caught us, hopefully. Anyhow I took this chance to get some sleep, after leaning my head lightly against Kirin’s shoulder I closed my eyes, but not before I told him that he’d have to wake me up a bit before we would reach Yeoksam.

I felt a light nudge in my side that caused me to slowly open my eyes; I looked up and gazed into Sung Yeol’s eyes. But before I got the chance to say something the speaker sounded. “Next stop; Amsa” my eyes immediately widened and I could see how Sung Yeol flinched a bit before he said a faint sorry and told me that he’d fallen asleep as well.

“Stupid giraffe” I murmured under my breath as I stood up while cursing a bit, since I’d have to take the train all the way back again.

“I-if you want, you can sleep at our place” my head immediately snapped towards his direction and I could only gawk. Did he just tell me to sleep over at the Infinite household?