Flash

He's Back

I had made an appointment to meet up Sung Yeol at a park near my house; fortunately it was a part that not many people visited at this time of the day, which was perfect since he was an idol after all. And I was just a normal person, god just the thought of any scandals made me shiver in fear since their fans would probably go after me with torches and forks.

*Scary*

A pair caught my eyes as they where walking past me while holding hands, a struck of pain hit my heart and I unconsciously started to think about Howon. Had I done something do make him hate me?

I jumped a bit when I felt something touch my shoulder and thus causing me to snap my head around so that I could take a look on the person. “Oh Kirin” I laughed amused as I saw how is smile was replaced by a pout before he told me to stop calling him that.

“It fits you so no” without thinking I stuck out my tongue at him, and when it came up to me what I was doing I hurried to cover my mouth as I laughed awkwardly and looked away from his gaze as I where too embarrassed to look at him.

“So…” I heard him begin as he put out his hand in front of me and waited. My eyes shifted from his hands to his eyes and then the light bulb inside my head flashed, right, the present. “Ah, yeh” I beamed slightly as I fished up the camera that I’d wrapped inside a pinkish paper, since that was the only paper I had at home. “Pink?” he blurted as he stared down at the package in my hands.

I nodded my head once as I brought the present closer to him so that he could grab it, but he didn’t, he just stood there and looked at it. After coughing I pulled back my hands and told him that if he doesn’t want it then I’d be more than happy to take it.

“Aniya” he stated in a hurried matter as he swiftly grabbed the package and brought it to his ear as he shook it lightly, which caused me to smile a bit since he acted just like a little child on Christmas Eve. I saw how his pout changed into a bright smile as he picked up the camera and opened the box it was lying in.

“Let’s take a picture”

“W-what?” I managed to stuttered, feeling how my cheeks heated. He couldn’t be serious, right? Apparently since he then took my hand and brought me closer to himself. “But what if someone sees us or the picture, it’ll be a scandal” I tried to pursue him in not taking the picture as I pulled away from him and thus also causing him to blow up his cheeks.

*Stupid boy, does he think aegyo works on me? Okay it does* I sighed defeated as I pulled his cheeks, though I hurried to take them away when it came up to me what I was doing, god I barely knew the guy and here I am, already intimate with him.

“S-sorry” I stuttered all to embarrassed by what I’d done a couple of seconds ago, *Mi Yeon take a hold of yourself, he’s not Howon* I mentally said to myself as I stood up and where about to bid goodbye to Sung Yeol the giraffe when I felt something squeeze my hand lightly.

“Pleaseee” he dragged the word as he tried to sound cute.

*God, why is he doing this, it’s not like we know each other that well*

I felt myself give in as I then sat down next to him on the bench and then put my head closer to his as I brought my hand up and showed a V-sign towards the camera before it flashed. Indicating that the picture was taken, just after a few seconds the picture made its way out from the camera as Kirin then took it in his hands.

“Can I ask you something?” I said right out of the blue as I saw how he nodded a few time while looking at the picture.

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

Sort of a weird question you might think, but he’d been the one who have taken care of me the best, well I hadn’t spoken that much to Cubby cheek and Kenya because they where mostly together with Howon. Well the other where actually nice, except for jackass.

“I don’t know, I sort of liked how you talked back to MyungSoo the first time we met you, since I guess many girls would just shut up and take it” he explained as I thought about the things he said. Well one thing was sure, at that time I didn’t know that much about them so I guess that’s why I didn’t go all ‘crazy fan girl’ towards them. “So would you mind telling me why you cried at the studio last week?”

I didn’t want to think about what happened that day. “No” I stated firmly as I looked away from his intense gaze that was fixed on me. I where still hurt by his words. “Look” he exclaimed and I couldn’t bring myself from not glancing at him, to tell the truth, he was rather interesting to be around.

“What are you doing” I asked a bit baffled by what he was doing, and with that I truly mean confused, he was dancing like some crazy maniac. “Yah did you lose your sanity?” I laughed as he then showed the picture with us in front of my face, our faces where so close to each other that I felt myself blushing again.

*Why was he doing this to me, causing my heart to jump in excitement*

~~

A really short chapter, ugh school has officially started again D''= me don't like right, ehm, just like I stated in my previous story. I'm not going to reveal anything about the plot because I don't want to destroy it ;P