U

He's Back

I felt a light tug on my jacket and turned around a bit startled by the sudden touch, but neither less had I known who it was, Sung Yeol. A small smile crept up on my lips as Kirin himself was smiling like a fool, and thus showing his chubby cheeks.

“You came” he blurted and I felt my stomach grow butterflies and how my cheeks burned when he suddenly took a hold of my hand with his glove covered one, it was already October and the weather itself was showing that more than well. It was starting to get really cold later in the evening and on the nights.

We where standing under a really large tree that was surrounded by some smaller bushes and trees, which made this place look like a hideout. But that was only good, because that meant that no one would interrupt us.

I stared up on him; curiosity was lingering inside both my head and heart. What was it that he wanted to talk about? He must’ve seen my eagerly self because his smile was replaced by a smirk. I gulped down on my saliva and prepared myself for what was to come.
“I want to start dating you seriously”

My heart was beating frantically at the words he precisely uttered, was he serious? But then, my heart, it was beating in a both pleased and hurt manor. It would be a lie to say that I didn’t like Sung Yeol back. But then why did Howon’s face always come to mind when I was together with Kirin. It was torture, plain torture and I hated it.

“Y-you want me to be your girlfriend?” I stuttered and then felt how he squeezed my hand slightly, he meant it.

“But what about that rule, ‘you can’t have a girlfriend’?” I wondered, because I was sure that I’d heard that somewhere, that idols couldn’t have girlfriends. Or was that just something they said to make the fans at ease, where they lying to the fans about that rule. Come to think of it, I don’t believe that none of the idols today have had nor have girl/boyfriends at the moment. Aren’t they humans to? Of course they have the same privileges as anyone else has.

“Oh, that one, well it’s not like you can’t have a girlfriend. It’s just that if you do then you have to be careful so that no one discovers it. That’s all” he explained and I nodded as in that I understood what he was talking about. “So basically, you can have one but no one can know about it?” This time he nodded and smiled slightly.

“So do you want to?” he asked sincerely.

This would be a great opportunity to sort out my feelings for Howon and start growing real feelings for Sung Yeol. Well it wasn’t like the feelings I had for him right now wasn’t real. It was more like I wanted them to be sincere and true. Instead of right now it felt as if Kirin was the second wheel, that he was someone I could run to when Howon wasn’t there. To tell the truth, I wanted to fall in love with Sung Yeol. Didn’t I have the same right to be in love as everyone else?

I shifted my gaze from his eyes to his lips as I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him badly. I bit my lip in order to control myself, so that I wouldn’t give in to my growing feelings for the tall boy standing in front of me.

What happened next I didn’t know; the only thing I did know was that he had lowered his head slightly and I had grabbed onto his jacket with the hand that wasn’t holding onto Sung Yeol’s as I then made myself stand on the tip of my toes.

His lips met mine, and without hesitation I replied. The kiss was sensitive and full with passion despite it being my first kiss. The kiss I’d reserved to Howon. But this, this was his own fault and no one else’s. And besides, it wasn’t like he liked me anymore.

A cold wind brushed past us, and thus causing me to cling harder onto Sung Yeol’s jacket, as I then deepened the kiss. To which he wasn’t late to reply.

The feeling that was lingering inside my heart was great. It was the best feeling I’d felt for years. Who would’ve known that the boy that I met barely one and half month ago was going to make me feel like this. I never thought that anyone else besides Howon would steal my heart. But apparently I was wrong, dead wrong.

When I pulled away and lessened my grip on his jacket I blushed and looked down on the ground, what have I done? What if he thinks I’m easy just because I kissed him? Oh god.

“I’ll take that as a yes” I could sense that he was smirking; normally it would make me feel uneasy, but not this time. Right now I was happy that he was smirking, because that showed that he was satisfied over what I’d done.

And yes, I did want to go out with him.

Not only because that I wanted to forget about Howon. But I’d truly started to fall for the giraffe, and when I say truly I really mean it. My feelings for Sung Yeol were growing each passing day.

After a while of saving up courage I wrap my arms around his waist as I then put my head on his chest. The sound of his heart beating was soothing and if it weren’t for that I was standing up then I can assure you that I would’ve fallen asleep.

I felt his hand on my back that pulled me closer to him, the warmth of his body made me shiver in delight as he then put his head on mine and wrapped both his arms around me. Thank goodness no one could see us right now, if people knew what was going on right now, I shivered by the thought of being skinned alive by his fans.

“Sung Yeol”

He must’ve been surprised that I used his real name instead of calling him Kirin, because he tensed slightly under my touch. He let out a small ‘hm’ sound that made me smile.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked him, since the accident at the Zoo a week ago came into mind and I found myself frown at the memory. It was definitely not a pleasing memory that had etched itself into my mind and made me feel uneasy, because what if it happened again?

“Yes” his voice was full with confident, a confidence that I was lacking right now. But deep down inside I was happy. Because who would’ve known that I was going to date an idol. I know I didn’t. On the other hand, it wasn’t like I was going to date him because he was an idol. No. I was going to date him because I truly liked him, and at the looks of it, it seemed as if he liked me back.

~~

I'm back, at least for now.. And Infinite's 100 day is on September 19, which is my birthday so I'm going to celebrate it a bit xtra happy.gif