Dating

He's Back

I moved my fingers lightly across the piano as I hit the keys and thus causing it to let out a ballad like sound. Well that was my goal so I was satisfied that it was starting to work out. It was the twenty-fourth of September tomorrow, which also meant that this was the last day I could readjust any flaws.

I’d practically been living here after school and on the weekends for the past two weeks, due to that I had to finish or else my contract would for sure been ripped apart. It’s not like I get paid to just sit around and do nothing.

Though, luckily for me I hadn’t bumped into Howon that much, only a couple of times. But usually he would be with some of the other members, mostly together with Kenya and Chubby Cheeks. On the other hand, it felt as if maknae and Kirin was sticking to me like glue. A bit creepy some times, but most of the time it was rather fun, since they would fool around with each other and thus making me forget about Howon, which was pretty nice.

Jackass on the other hand, well, how can I explain it? He’s gotten a bit nicer, though he can still snap at me sometimes. But he’s not that big of a bother as he was when I first met him, while Oldie is just his usual self. And Yeon Ji and I had become even better friends, which to me felt really good, not only because I had someone to talk to but also because she was Sung Yeol’s sister. Even though that became a disadvantage sometimes, since she would but me with asking all these weird questions about our relationship, a relationship that didn’t even existed, well not the kind of relationship that she was referring to.

But the fact that he made me forget about Howon, and thus also making me smile when I where together with him, that, I couldn’t deny.

~~

Suddenly the door to the piano room was slung open and thus causing me to stop playing and stare at the person who’d flung it open. It was him, Howon. And he had something in his hands while he, with steady steps walked towards me and then dropped the thing he was holding onto. It landed on the keys in front of me and I saw that it was a picture, more exactly the picture of me and Kirin.

“What the hell is that?” he questioned and I could hear that he was angry. I glanced up from the picture and fixed my gaze at him, his eyes where flaming and his mouth were scrunched up in a thin line as he stood there, waiting for an answer.

“What’s it to you” I snapped back, just because he didn’t like me it didn’t mean that the other members couldn’t. What I’m trying to say is that just because he doesn’t see me as a friend; it doesn’t mean that Sung Yeol and the others don’t.

Apparently my statement had only made him even more furious as he then snatched away the picture that I had picked up and been holding onto, before he stalked out through the door and slammed it shut. My shoulders immediately sank and so did my heart.

*Why can’t you like me back?* I cried in my mind as small trickles of tears was escaping my eyes, why’d crying become such a habit for me. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much during my one month here than I’ve done in my whole life.

There was a light knock on the door fallowed by the oh so familiar voice belonging to none other than the giraffe himself.

“Can I come in?”

I replied with a faint yes and then hurried to wipe away any traces of that I’d been crying, even though my red eyes would be hard to hide. “What’s wrong?” his voice had this underlying sadness, like he actually was worried about what had happened.

“Nothing”

I watched as he took a few steps closer towards me, and thus also ending up right in front of me, as I then saw how he lifted his one of his hand and placed a finger under my eye. Before I could feel how he moved it, as if he was wiping away a tear, without a thought, I gently placed my left hand over his and then peered it off, though I didn’t let go off his hand, which I squeezed lightly as I gazed into his eyes.

*Why can’t I love you instead*

“Thank you for caring about me” I said in a soft low voice and then let go off his hand, and thus making it fall back to his side as I grabbed the notes from the piano and then turned around so that I could get out of there.

“D-do you want to go out with me?” I stopped mid-track as I heard him stutter out that sentence, did he mean as in go out as friends or was he implying that it was a date? I was debating with myself over what I was going to do. Would it be wrong to go out with him when I know that my heart belongs to another person?

Maybe I could take this chance to actually start forgetting about Howon. Maybe I could actually like Sung Yeol? Or would that be wrong?

“But won’t you be recognized?” I asked after that I’d turned around again, so that I could look at him straight in the eyes and not talk with my back facing him.

“I could wear a cap”

Well it wasn’t that I didn’t like him, but somehow this felt wrong. Almost like I was cheating on Howon though I knew that he didn’t feel that same about me. Ugh, why does love have to be so complicated? And what about Howon, what if he finds out that I went on a ‘date’ with Sung Yeol?

*Why do I care so much about what Howon thinks, shouldn’t I start living my own life and forget about him, screw Howon now, since he obviously has forgotten you*

And with that I’d decided what I was going to do. I was going to accept Kirin’s offer and go out with him. “Well I guess I can go out with you” I awkwardly smiled as I felt how heat was creeping up to my face and thus causing me to blush.

I watched how he shined up in a huge smiled and then plunged forwards before he pulled me into a hug, a huge that was so random still it felt great. But what happened next wasn’t as great, the door to the room suddenly flung open.

“Sung Ye – OH MY GOD” it was maknae and he was standing there, staring wide-eyed at the two of us hugging.

“SUNG YEOL AND MI YEON ARE DATING” Sung Jong’s voice was so loud that I even think the neighbors could hear his screaming self, but what was even worse; Howon was still inside this building, which meant that he must’ve heard it.

*CRAP*

~~

Okay, it's like this. I can't update until earliest Monday because I'm going out of town this weekend, actually I'll be spending the whole weekend without Internet. For you who wonders where I'll be going. I'm going to Kolmårdens Djurpark, which in English is Kolmården Zoo. Also known as Scandinavia's largest zoo, they have dolphins there, so cute x3 though they're not my favorite animal, because that's the great white shark ;P whats your favorite animal??