Special

He's Back

I was almost out of breath when I reached the school, I’d overslept for the first time in forever and I almost missed the subway train because of that. After hovering over and placing my hands firmly on my knees I tried to recall my breathing to normal.

“Mi Yeon” I heard a familiar female voice call and I immediately knew that it belonged to Yeon Ji, after straightening my back I turned my head and saw her running towards me in the speed of light, well not really. But she was really fast on her feet’s. “Oh god I almost missed the subway train” she complained as she panted for air. I laughed at the irony over that we both almost missed our trains.

“So did you give the present to ‘Kirin’?” she joked and marked the word Kirin when asking, I nodded in response as I remembered Sung Yeol’s huge smile when he saw that it was a camera. “Why are you smiling like a fool” an amused laughter escaped her lips as she lightly bent forward and poked my cheek.

*What is it with that family and touching people*

“So, did something happen?” I saw how she blinked her eye and I knew right away what she meant by that but no, it hadn’t happened anything I told her. And even if I would like him I doubt he could date someone. Doesn’t they have to sign a contract before they debut, aren’t no dating for ‘insert the amount of centuries’ included in that contract?

“Ah you don’t like him” she sulked and I was fast to reply that it wasn’t because I didn’t like him, though on the other hand, it wasn’t like I had any other reason for not liking him besides the dating part included in their contract.

“So you do like him” I saw how the smirk on her lips grew wider and I sighed, “You’re twisting my words” I cried and then started to walk towards the main entrance of the school, leaving Yeon Ji behind.

“Mi Yeon wait” I could hear her scream as I started to run, though unfortunately for me she caught up almost immediately. “Stupid family with giraffe legs” I muttered under my breath as I felt how she hooked her arm into mine and then started to drag me along.

~~

It was only a couple of minutes left until the school day was officially over. The day had passed by quickly, and even though I had my schedule packed from 8.30AM to 4.00PM I didn’t feel that tired. Which was great since I’d already promised myself that I would go to the studio today and try to work something out regarding the song that I was suppose to write.

Well I already knew that it was going to be a ballad song, though I wanted it to be special and knowing that creating a song that was emotional and yet a good listen, I had to work hard.

“Min Yeon, Min Yeon” I carefully turned my head around at the voice of Yeon Ji before I mouthed a what. “Do you want to come with me to the mall?” she whispered and then shifted her gaze from me to the teacher who was talking. Usually I wouldn’t talk when a teacher did because it was rude, but since Yeon Ji was my ‘first’ friend in Seoul I didn’t want to push her away.

“Sorry but I have to go to the studio today” I replied and saw how her smile faded a bit, though it became visible almost immediately again. “Ah you are meeting Kirin right” she implied and winked, though I where fast to declare that so was not the case, maybe I was a bit too fast since she then started to laugh, which caused the teacher to ask what was going on.

*Is that family always so intimate with people they just meet?*

After that Yeon Ji explained that it was nothing the doorbell rang, I swiftly got up on my legs and headed towards the door with Yeon Ji soon fallowing behind. “Yah, aren’t you suppose to wait for your friend” she cried and slung her arm around my shoulder. It was in these situations when I really noticed how tall she was. With me standing at 158cm over the ground I couldn’t say that I was rather tall. I glanced up at her and tried to calculate about how much difference it was between us.

“Unnie how tall are you?” I asked while feeling a bit embarrassed over what I was asking, but she replied almost instantly. “I’m 171cm, wae? Are you jealous?” she slapped my arm lightly and then took away her arm from my shoulder. Maybe I was a bit jealous that she was so much taller than me, but it wasn’t something that would keep my awake at night.

“I need to go” I blurted when I saw how much the time was, since I didn’t know how long the studio was open today it was better to go their early instead of arriving there late and not having enough time. “Right” I heard her sulk a bit but it wasn’t like we where never going to met each other again. We where going to be stuck with each other for the next coming three years.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” I bowed and as I where about to leave I could hear her voice from behind, yelling at me to not get too intimate with Kirin. “No risk” I yelled back, because it wasn’t. My heart belonged to Howon and no one else.

“Do you know how many times I’ve heard that before, you’ll see” she yelled once again as I decided that it was time to get the hell out of there before she was going to say something more. God it was more than awkward already with her telling me that I was going to fall for Sung Yeol.

“No that was something that was never going to happen” I murmured to myself as I sat on the subway train on my way to destination in Seokchon.

Hopefully none of the Infinite members would be there, since I didn’t really want to meet them right now, especially not Howon as it only would be awkward, but then again, I had to face him one time or another since I was producing a song for them.

~~

“NOONA” the maknae’s voice beamed throughout the whole building as I passed by the relaxing room in my way towards the piano room. But as you obviously know I didn’t get that far since the youngest of the seven was practically then screaming my name, so I had no choice than to stick my head inside the room and ask what he wanted. “You can’t take Kirin from me” he nearly shouted as he then pouted and fixed with his shirt. “W-what?” I stuttered totally confused by what he meant by that. Did maknae own Kirin or what?

“Don’t you think I saw your picture that you took with my hyung, huh?” he said in a sort of diva tone that made me snicker, was he just joking?

“You’re kidding right?” I bawled and noticed how he then erupted in laughter as he hovered over and clutched his stomach while murmuring something about that I was so innocent. “Haha I can’t understand how you could believe me” he said after that he’d calmed down.

“Right…” I muttered and then glanced around in the room, none of the Infinite members where currently present inside, well that besides maknae, Sung Jong. “I’m going to go” I pointed towards where the piano room was and he nodded in reply, and as I where about to go I heard his voice scream at me again.

“NOONA TAKE CARE OF KIRIN”

I stopped and froze in my tracks, “what’s that suppose to mean?” I asked myself and then jumped startled when hearing a voice right behind me, asking me what I meant by that. I felt how heat was rising to my cheeks after that I’d turned around and noticed who it was.

“K-Kirin, ah, nothing” I stuttered and then hurried to turn around so that I could run away from there but apparently I where too fast since my head bumped into the wall right next to me. I uttered a small yelp as I frantically rubbed my soar forehead.

There was a light touch on my head, which caused me to look up. It was a hand that had reached over and was now touching my forehead, and thus also touching my hand that I’d placed over the spot where I’d hit the wall.

“You okay?” he asked noticeably concerned and I nodded my head once as I then peered his hand off gently. “I’m going to the piano room” I said in a hurried matter before I walked off, though I could soon hear Sung Yeol’s laughter in my ears before he then told me that the piano room was in the other direction. After hearing that I stopped and turned around, he was right. I went the wrong way, great I’m always embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

As I hurried past him I said a low thanks before I practically ran off with his amused laughter booming inside my head. With a swift I opened the door to the piano room and practically plunged inside before closing it behind me as I then leaned towards the door and sighed.

*What’s wrong with this group, jackass makes me furious, Howon causing me to feel heartbroken, Maknae is just plain weird, Kenya makes me laugh, Chubby Cheeks are just too cute, Oldie is just as weird as maknae and Kirin makes me feel special*