Resistant

He's Back

How was I ever going to face Sung Yeol again, when knowing that I kissed his friend? And what about Hoya, what am I going to do with him. Pretend like nothing happened. Either way, I couldn’t escape from neither of them. All thanks to that I was using Woolim entertainments instrumental room.

“Mi Yeon”

It was Sung Yeol. And he was appearing right in front of me, which meant that I had no chance to run. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a small kiss on my head. I missed this, to be in his embrace, not having to think about anything else.

“Are you better?” I murmured into his shirt, it was loud enough for him to hear what I was saying. I felt how he gently away the hair that was covering my face, before he leaned in and captured my lips. The warmth from his lips was like an electric shock and I felt how my heart tickled in delight. This was the difference between Sung Yeol and Hoya. Sung Yeol was gentle and made my inner burn like a torch. While Hoya on the other hand had been rough and made my heart hurt.

“Sung Yeol?”

I froze, that was the last voice I wanted to hear today. After that Sung Yeol and I had unlocked our lips we glanced at the person who had spoken, Hoya. His facial features was scary, especially his eyes, they where like a black bottomless hole. Despite what he did two days ago, guilt was filling my heart. I felt sorry that he had to see us like this, kissing.

And that Hoya confessed that night didn’t make anything easier. More like the total opposite. But I weren’t going to give in. in fact, I was going to take the relationship between me and Sung Yeol further, and with that I mean telling Yeon Ji and the Infinite members, since they didn’t know about it either. Weird but true. Well except for Hoya, who got to know about it now.

“Mm, what is it?” Sung Yeol’s voice was cheerful, just like usual. I couldn’t understand how someone could be that happy all the time.

“Leader want to talk” Hoya spoke, but he wasn’t looking at Sung Yeol when doing so, he was looking straight at me.

I immediately grabbed a hold of Sung Yeol’s right hand as we made our way towards the cafeteria where the other members where seated. All of them looked a bit baffled when the three of us stepped inside; well I guess they didn’t really expect me to come as well.

I noticed how their gazes shifted to our hands that where holding on to one another. We where going to tell them. That the two of us where going out. And hopefully, they’ll accept it.

“We are going out” Sung Yeol broke the silence, but no one seemed surprised. If they were, they show hide it well. Suddenly, Sungjong jumped up from his place and wrapped his arms around my waist as he then lifted me up in the air. “Congratulations noona” the maknae laughed as I told him to put me down.

Loud clapping could soon be heard inside the small room that barely made room for the eight of us. The only one not clapping was obviously Hoya. The look on his face was just like mine had been when he left. Now, it was me leaving him. But that didn’t change the fact that I still love him.

*Please, I love you. But we shouldn’t be together. It’ll only cause pain for the both of us.*

“We should celebrate” Sungjong was shouting on the top of his lungs, and soon everyone was agreeing on that. Of course one person didn’t want in. “I don’t feel that well, I’m going to leave” Hoya said right out of the blue. And even though we weren’t together, heck, I didn’t even know if he saw me as a friend. But it pained me, to see him hurt.

Without any further words he said a last goodbye and then left. The six remaining members were staring in awe at the door. Like they where unsure to what had just accorded.

“I’m coming, I just need to fix a thing” I excused myself. I didn’t want to tell them that I was going after Hoya, it would sound weird and they might get the wrong thoughts. That I’m playing around with the both of them.

As I was out of the room I closed the door and looked around. I saw him at the door, his back was facing me and he was taking hasty steps. He had to be angry. He always acts like that when he doesn’t get what he wants. I ran up to him and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket. “Hoya, please” I begged him and he stopped in his tracks. But he didn’t turn around; his back was still facing me.

We stood like that for a few seconds before he spoke, he told me that he needed to go.

“Please, why can’t you see that you lost” I spoke in a low tone as my grip around his arm hardened, my heart was beating fast. I didn’t know what more to say. “No I haven’t” he turned around, his eyes piercing into mine and I felt how cheeks took a new color. He was so close; the breath from his mouth tickled my skin. A few inches closer and his lips would touch mine.

I snapped my head to the side, afraid that I would actually close that gap between us. I wouldn’t want to take that risk. I could see in the corner of my eye that he leaned in closer, before he whispered.

I love you

After whispering those three words he planted a feather light kiss on my cheek, before he opened the door and let cold air enter the hallway. But the coldness didn’t get a grip on me, because Hoya’s kiss had made me all warm and resistible against the cold wind that was blowing outside.

This is starting to get too much; I wonder how long I can keep myself calm and resistant. How long before people are starting to get hurt.