Imagine Xiumin request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

97) This was a request from my friend Mi and I thought I'd share it with you. It's indeed short, but sweet, nae? ^^

_____________________________

He stopped in front of the door, holding the package, trying to calm down and ignore the ocean of thoughts in which his mind was drowning ...

Here he was... so close... yet... he couldn't dare... maybe he shouldn't have come... maybe it wouldn't turn out well... maybe... leaving will be the best option....

Just as he was about to forget his desire and turn around, someone opened the door... he let out a sigh, looking at her bright surprised eyes..

"Xiu?? What are you doing here?"

Xiu: "H..hi Micha... um.. I was just..."

Micha, grabbing his arm: "Don't just stand there... come in..."

She pulled him inside the flat, letting down on the floor her bag...

Micha: "Do you want anything to drink?"

Xiu: "Oh... how about some coffee? Can I..."

Micha: "Sure.. go ahead... I'll be right back.."

Xiu: "Were you going somewhere?"

Micha: "Hm?Oh, just to the store. I needed some ingredients for a recipe.."

Xiu: "I'm sorry to bother you...."

Micha: "Oh don't worry.. it's ok..."

Few minutes later she entered the kitchen quietly, looking at Xiu while he was preparing the coffee. Every time was the same... that gentle way of touching the cups, the focused look while choosing the right amount of water for the drink, the lip bitting while pouring the liquid in the cups.. the shy smile on his face...

She felt so strange as if the bland aroma took over her senses... the calmness of that moment was a balm for her mind... his innocent looking eyes the peace her heart needed...

Lost in her own thought, she startled when feeling his warm embrace... Everything she wanted to say remained sealed on her lips... yet who needed words to understand the meaning of a heartbeat connecting to another?

Micha: "Um.. what's with that package?"

Xiu: "Oh.. I thought that it will go well with the coffee.. hehe... open it.. if you want.."

Micha: "Ok.. but... there's nothing inside.. just a note...."

Xiu: "What?? How come? I know I've put the cookies inside the box.."

He took the note from her and read it: " Yah! Minseok hyung mianhae... but those cookies were soooo tasty... anyways.. I'm sure Micha won't be upset.... oh and say hello to her...ok.. annyeong!!! With lots of love... Jongdae ^^ "

Xiu: "Why this little.... "

Micha: "Hahahaha.. it's ok Xiu... we still have the coffee... and before it gets cold.. let's drink it, nae?"

She was about to take the two cups, when he stopped her, pulling her closer while looking into her eyes... Although he knew that maybe it wasn't the right moment, his heart couldn't feel at ease... and she seemed to understand his nervousness, as she spoke softly while caressing his hair: "Coffee won't have a bitter taste anymore.. as long as you'll be here.... with me..."

___________________

I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading. Please continue to love and support EXO. God bless you all!